[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Doctor Who will become a woman. How does that make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: AA_womenofdoctorwho_01_web-1.jpg (326KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AA_womenofdoctorwho_01_web-1.jpg
326KB, 1280x720px
So Doctor Who will become a woman. How does that make you feel?
>>
I have no strong feelings one way or the other
>>
>>85221343
I feel like you should get back in your cancerous general.
>>
>>85221343

Judging from that picture Jenna
>>
>>85221343
>i'm mad as hell because a fictional character on a fictional tv show is a woman
>>
From that picture, certainly not Amy.
>>
>>85221343
Doesn't it work just fine due to how doctor who works? I don't watch the show because it's a cringefest, so maybe I don't understand.
>>
>>85221625
A chick can't carry a show.
>>
>>85221671
So it's not a show narrative problem?
Don't see the issue then.
>>
>>85221694
The best person in the world can not be a woman either. It's both a narrative problem and a thing about credibility. A woman ruins both of those aspects.
>>
>>85221766
>So it's not a show narrative problem?
Still above. Not really an issue then, and you're being weird, or possibly fishing for (you)s, not sure.
>>
File: coleman.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
coleman.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>85221480
>>
>>85221343

It's typical. Feminists cannot create their own original characters. They can only steal and subvert male heroes because feminists can’t create anything. They have no intelligence, no originality, not even any raw talent. They can’t understand the basic concepts of strength, courage and heroism because they have none of those qualities. All they are capable of is twisting the work of men to serve their feminist agenda.
>>
>>85221343
Curious. I didn't like Matt Smith and still haven't watched all of Capaldi's run, so maybe I'll start watching again.
>>
>>85221343
I was wondering: how much did /tv/ sperg out during the initial announcement?
>>
File: Jodie-Whittaker-Feet-1062939.jpg (2MB, 5802x4578px) Image search: [Google]
Jodie-Whittaker-Feet-1062939.jpg
2MB, 5802x4578px
>>85221343
Can anyone explain to me what is sexist about posting her nudes from movies she consented to do? I could somewhat understand if she was hacked, but her nudes are widely available.
>>
>>85221941
Casting a woman Doctor isn't part of some kind of "feminist agenda". Chibnall just wanted to explore the idea of one of the Doctor's bodies being a woman, that's it.
>>
>>85221343
it doesn't
>>
>>85222655
If it were one incident, you'd be right. The fact is Hollywood is increasingly taking roles previously played by men and making them women.

I personally don't give a fuck, but you have to notice trends.
>>
>>85221912
Clara is best girl
>>
>>85222418
wtf I love Dr Who now
>>
>>85221912
>Waifu spinning around with camera
Why do waifus do this?
>>
File: feminists versus baby.jpg (79KB, 960x601px) Image search: [Google]
feminists versus baby.jpg
79KB, 960x601px
>>85222655
>"feminist agenda"

Even though feminists brag, shout and scream their agenda at the top of their lungs, you still don't believe it even exists. You are completely clueless.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.