[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>telling the German Army youre jewish I doubt they cared you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 14

>telling the German Army youre jewish
I doubt they cared you know. Did Spielberg not research WW2 for this film? Why did he push this narrative
>>
>>85219771
>spielberg
>berg
>>
>>85219771

>what is revisionist history

Welcome to Hollywood. Also, traditionally Jews had to hide their heritage, so these days they're making up for lost time.
>>
It was just banter.

If anything, he [the jewish soldier] was just trying to make himself feel better about the madness going on around him.
>>
dummy, they DIDNT care and just wanted to live. Remember earlier in the film when those two soldiers are surrendering and get shot anyway while yelling they are czech?

war is grey and both sides are fee propaganda. Im certain spielberg knows the difference between a nazi and a wernacht soldier
>>
>>85219808
/thread
he shoehorned in so many unrealistic things just to push the muh jew narrative
>jewish headstones specifically in the shot during the cemetary scenes
>the "your _____ was circumcized by my rabbi you prick" as they are waiting in the rain with paul giamatti
>telling wehrmacht soldiers you're a kike when they most likely wouldnt give a shit

Its like Spielberg and his jew backers thought WW2 was started solely by hitler and solely because of his treatment of jews.

Insanity.
>>
>>85219771
The wehrmact exterminated Jews all the time. Of course some of them cared.
>>
>>85219989
Wrong again. Keep believing everything at face value. Not one wehrmacht division or leader was convicted of war crimes. Zero proof.

Stick to your film major and leave real fields of study to us.
>>
Even if the Germans didn't care, that wasn't the point. The Jew cared because he thinks that the Germans do. It's just shitty bantz.
>>
>Be American soldier
>Mock German soldiers because you are Jewish
>Know full well of the jewish persecution from as early as 1938
>still don't join the war until 1941

what did the Americans mean by this?
>>
>only Jewish GI gets killed by being stabbed by an SS trooper in the heart with a Hitler Youth knife

what did Spielberg mean by that, was he being self aware?
>>
Do we have to add Saving Private Ryan to the list of movies we can't discuss without /pol/tism?
>>
>>85220149
must have learnt about us plucky Brits smashing em in Battle of Britain and thought they'd join in the victory
>>
>>85220025
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht

Cry more stormfag. You can now post your neo nazi site and pretend it's actually credible. I could use the laugh.
>>
>>85220202
theres a fine line desu.
Im not ridiculing jews, but the differences between the SS and Wehrmacht are not well known
>>
>>85220234
is there anything more cuck than supporting the nazis if you're not german
i'm greek and all these nazi scum make me sick
they got trashed the first time hopefully there will be nothing left of them this time
>>
>>85219771

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Goldberg
>>
>>85220321
I know, right? It's like not supporting refugees while living in Europe.

I mean, c'mon.

It's also important to make sure certain speech is censored -- especially if it's pro-Nazi -- since the Nazis were known for being very tolerant and we can't be like them.
>>
>>85220149
>Know full well of the jewish persecution from as early as 1938

1934-1935*

Along with the fact that the NSDAP was pretty much world news at 1924 along with their anti semitism and anti-capitalism, especially after the beer hall putsch.
>>
>>85219771

>this scene still triggers stormfags

lol
>>
>dont show respect to the Enemy
>get killed brutally
had it coming. Theres a reason Upham survived the ordeal
>>
>>85220425
Your passive-aggreessive tone and rather basic English leads me to believe you are in fact larping as a white Neonazi. But why?
>>
>showing a jewish character teasing german POWs is "pushing a narrative"
>>it's a /pol/tard being retarded episode
>>
>>85220264
Just because a German soldier is in the Wermacht doesn't mean he isn't a Nazi, and he almost certainly imbibed some of the regime's anti-semetism.
>>
>>85220574
that is debatable and bit strong of a regime to imply
>>
>>85220574
>>85220264
Wehrmacht troops had to swear loyalty to the fuehrer in the same way the SS did to their soldiers. War Crimes can be found all around in WW2, but self-preservation suddenly doesn't float away into thin air because you're now a soldier.

If your commander is threatening your life and your families lives by labeling you a traitor to the further and the Reich if you don't comply with his orders, you're fucked. Do your job and ruminate after the war.
>>
>>85219771
Jewish revenge fantasies make up about 99% of Hollywood.
>>
>>85220499
tbf it's not like he had a choice, "those yanks spared me, I like them now I don't want to shoot at them anymore"
>>
>>85219771
>I doubt they cared you know

Did you even watch the scene or are you just going from the screen shot? They don't care, they likely don't even understand the guy fully due to the language barrier and its not like someone steps out of the line to fight him for being Jewish or even reacts in any significant way.
>>
>>85220780
>they likely don't even understand the guy fully due to the language barrier
have you seen it? He says juden
>>
>>85220499
Or they coulda just shot this guy and not got stabbed later.
>>
>>85220780
>didn't understand fully due to language barrier
>the guy literally shows them his little jew medallion and says "juden" repeatedly
>asks "did you even watch the scene?"

what the fuck were they going to do, attack him with his hands and get murdered or march off to their PoW camp?
>>
>>85220835
>and not go stabbed
Fuck you idiots, it's not the SS soldier that kills Mellish.
>>
>>85220728
Really? I feel like the jews are more often shown as victims than strong characters... and that's too bad, because jews killing nazis seem to be very triggering to some people (see: Inglourious Basterds)
>>
File: 954865-5-512x343.jpg (36KB, 512x343px) Image search: [Google]
954865-5-512x343.jpg
36KB, 512x343px
>>85219771
>Why did he push this narrative
>>
>>85220835
Nice meme
>>
>>85220640
It's not debatable the Wehrmacht was founded by the Nazis and allowed full party memebers to serve, there were Nazis at every level of the organization. Furthermore even if your average German soldier wasn't a Nazi they were still killing and dying to further the goals of that murderous regime.
>>
>>85220978
The regime dindu nuffin.
>>
>>85220835
against rules of war. at that point the SS soldier was well within his rights. Hanks party getting upset because he shot one of them was well out of order desu
>>
>>85220978
>It's not debatable the Wehrmacht was founded by the Nazis
How fucking stupid are you? The Wehrmacht was the German Army and existed before the NSDAP.
>>
>OYYY VEYYY IT'S DA JOOS
>*rubs hands*

Get a hold of yourselves you dumb /pol/tards. What would be the point of pushing a certain narrative? To symphatize with jews? Why would your average Joe care?

This is just another ' """redpill""" the masses ' thread, just report and hide this crap.
>>
>>85221088
please calm down. just pointing out, like Ive said in the thread, the SS and the german army are not the same.
>>
>>85220978
>murderous regime
>no mention of Soviet threat
I too like to remove crucial details
>>
>>85221051
It was indeed the military of Nazi Germany and it was established by the Nazis in 1936 as a full fledged military in contravention of the Treaty of Versailles
>>
File: wherabingo.png (142KB, 1380x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wherabingo.png
142KB, 1380x1600px
>>85221121
Go ahead and make me laugh. I usually dont make fun of the mentally ill, but if it's a retarded /pol/ster like you, then I'll laugh until my sides explode.
>>
>>85221237
youre abit of a psycho. if you have no interest in the thread then leave
>>
>>85219978

>telling wehrmacht soldiers you're a kike when they most likely wouldnt give a shit.

Don't forget that many on the Western Front were conscripts from countries like Romania, Austria, Greece, Ukraine ect. So the idea of going around screaming you're Jewish to someone who has no ideological mindset is bizarre and absurd.

Though remember, this is the same Spielberg who also bitched and complained how Allies didn't save the Jews fast enough.
>>
>>85221258
All Jews are.
>>
>>85221160
>Soviet threat

You mean the country the Nazis surprise attacked with the largest invasion in history up to that point, and subsequently murdered millions of civilians in the territory they occupied? Clearly you enjoy leaving out details.
>>
>>85221267
>conscripts
They were volunteers.
>>
>>85221321
After they threatened to invade Germany and intervened in the Spanish Civil War? Germany was completely right to be wary of the USSR, who made it clear their goal was worldwide communism by conquest and had already murdered many of their citizens.
>>
>>85221121
The German Army not being the SS doesn't make it good not does it exonerate it for its role in upholding and advancing the goals of the Nazis
>>
>>85221267
DUDE

EARIER IN THE FILM TWO CZECH WERMACHT SOLDIERS SURRENDER AND BEG FOR THEIR LIVES AND THEY ARE SHOT ANYWAY, THEY SAY THEY ARE CZECH IN THEIR LANGUAGE HOLY FUCK

WAR
IS
GREY

goddamn you stupid faggots wanting to think everything is jew propaganda
>>
>>85221386
The USSR being bad doesn't make the Nazis any less terrible or their war crimes any less real.
>>
>>85221321
The country that participated in the genocide of millions for the past 30 years, invaded Poland and lost, invaded again two weeks after the Germans and won. The same Soviet Union that turned a blind eye to the ethnic killings and slaughter of undesirables?

The same country that invaded Finland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. The same country founded adhered to moral degeneracy that resulted in the combined deaths of 100 million people? Gulag yourself.

>>85221358
Not all of them. Even 1/4 of SS troops were conscripted.
>>
>>85221455
it puts whatever they did in context. Calling them 'murderous' is an exaggeration compared to other 20th century regimes.
>>
>>85221455
Name one terrible thing they did. Invading Poland is more of a minor no-no.
>>
>>85221430
No, the point is that you can't follow orders and then expect mercy because "you didn't have a choice"
>>
>>85221455
No, it just makes the Nazis better people than Communists and Soviets. It also means we defeated the wrong country.
>>
>>85221476
Okay so what's your point? Both nations were terrible and murderous, motivated by some of the most evil ideologies ever foisted on mankind, and led by paranoid totalitarian dictators.
>>
>>85221321
>the soviets were not establishing offensive formations
>>
>>85221611
This doesn't even need need a reaction image or greentext. Just a reply is enough.
>>
>>85221611
The point is if the narrative if "we beat the Germans because they were bad" why would we not also beat the Soviets who have demonstrably proven themselves to be worse than souless barbarians?

Read The Gulag Arpilalgo and you'll read about unspeakable horrors not even a Jew who recognizes and adheres to his own ingroup authority would have endured in the Holocaust for a measly amount of time in comparison.
>>
>>85221267
Are you autistic? The guy is an american soldier fighting german in 1944, he doesn't like german, he knows the german don't like jews, is he supposed to know or care about the fact that some of them might be convinced nazis or not or conscripts or anything like that? They wear a german uniform and he's here to shoot at them
>>
>>85219978
Well shit you sound unbiased
>>
>>85221736
We did beat the Soviets, though it took more time but we made an alliance of convenience because at the time the Nazis were the greater threat.
>>
>>85221496
>>85221519
Killing 11 million Jews, Eastern Europeans and others in a system of ethnic cleansing is pretty terrible. Especially given the relatively short timeframe compared to the communists who indeed have the high-score for the 20th century body count. The difference being the commies (mostly) killed their own, while most victims of the holocaust lived outside Germany.
>>
>>85221706
You can just say "I don't have an argument"
>>
>>85219978
>crude language is unrealistic
>a headstone is unrealistic

You seem like a very smart person
>>
>>85221861
>We did beat the Soviets, though it took more time but we made an alliance of convenience because at the time the Nazis were the greater threat.

No we didn't, we let them crumble like they eventually would have. Why didn't we beat them? What did the Germans exactly do wrong in 1939 that warranted a second world war?

>>85221903
Should have deported all the Jews. They nearly destroyed Germany two times over.
>>
>>85221903
I disagree. There's nothing terrible about any of that.
>>
>>85221861
>Nazis were the greater threat.
What were they threatening? Britain's centuries old war spoils? Got it.
>>
>>85221992
They were going to. They actually died mainly from typhus. The plan was never to kill them. The gas chambers are a myth, and not a very well put together one. Rickety doors that open inwards?
>>
File: 1500536905590.jpg (120KB, 775x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500536905590.jpg
120KB, 775x773px
>>85221994
You think there's nothing wrong with indiscriminate mass murder?
>>
>>85222045
No, the systematic killing of Jews was conducted by the Nazis as a way to completely rectify the Jew situation.

Would have worked too. But 6 million? Try 1-2 million, maybe less.
>>
>>85221992
They invaded Poland after being told they couldn't. At the time many in Europe thought as you did, that the Nazis were a preferable alternative to the communists so why not appease them a bit? But it turns out expansionist ideologies tend not to stop.
>>
>>85222103
You've convinced yourself of that because you're too intelligent to believe in absurd things like the six million, so you settle on a number that is feasible even if it isn't true.
>>85222098
Who said anything about indiscriminate?
>>
>>85222045
>doubts mainstream history
>believes everything he reads from sources far less reliable than mainstream history

what do overweight inbreds mean here?
>>
>>85222098
>indiscriminate
Do you even know what that word means?

They discriminated against Jews for a particular reason, they're Jews. Not Germans. Jews were and are the ones with the self-perceived superiority. G-ds chosen after all!

>>85222144
No, I've just been convinced that Jews shed too many crocodile tears over the Holocaust for any information around to to be really reliable.
>>
>>85221992
They did deport, the European Jews most likely to survive WW2 were the ones living in Germany who left or were forced out before the final solution began in earnest in 1942.
>>
File: kanged.png (222KB, 394x371px) Image search: [Google]
kanged.png
222KB, 394x371px
>>85222166
they only believe image macros they find on /pol/
>>
>>85222216
>start losing war
>ramp up your genocide efforts at the expense of your war effort
>this just happens to happen just as the typhus outbreak starts to get really bad
>>
File: 1500478954070.png (220KB, 1467x1459px) Image search: [Google]
1500478954070.png
220KB, 1467x1459px
>>85222144
>too intelligent

Holocaust deniers are some of the least intelligent people alive. You yourself clearly survived your own coat hanger abortion, losing most of your brain power in the process. Hopefully you get some horrific form of cancer to undo the botch job by your drunken whore mother.
>>
>>85219771
they did care after years of anti-semitist propaganda. hitler was voted to power. it was no secret what nazis thought of jews.
>>
>>85222042
Fascist ideology pushing the idea of isolated spheres of influence that threatened the global capitalist order.
>>
File: 16188949060_dfc83850d7_o.jpg (139KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
16188949060_dfc83850d7_o.jpg
139KB, 450x450px
>>85222261
Except we know for an objective fact they didn't die of typhus you mentally retarded chimp
>>
I like how whataboutism, a mainstay of Soviet apologia and propaganda back during the cold war, has become the go-to for stormcucks
>Ignore German atrocities because the commies were worse
Not worse enough not to forge a pact with them and invade Poland together, eh?

Daily reminder
https://youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
File: 1436136544279.png (60KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
1436136544279.png
60KB, 700x566px
>it's a /pol/ escapee episode
>>
>>85222261
>typhus meme

The strategies are well documented, the Nazis always planned to liquidate the human population of Eastern Europe, in their bid to create a self-sufficent, secure land empire for themselves. When they got held up from pushing the Soviets to the Urals they decided to enact that part of the plan early in the areas they did occupy like Poland and Ukraine.
>>
>Save Jews from Germans
>They infiltrate your education and media systems and tell your descendants to hate themselves and their race for all eternity despite the fact that their ancestors saved them
>>
>>85222471
SJWs claim the exact opposite about the media, no one cares about extremist whiners. You're all delusional, mentally ill failures.
>>
>>85222516
>SJWs claim the exact opposite about the media
What?
>>
>>85222534
That it does nothing but glorify whites and shit on minorities, you inbred retard
>>
>>85222516
This is a good point.
>>
>>85222375
This video will never get old
>>
>>85222471
>infiltrate education

In other words, you claim all historical facts you don't like are "Jewish" and then because those facts get taught in schools you claim the education system was "infiltrated."
>>
>>85222553
What? "Diversity" is forced into everything, left wing narratives are pretty much all you can find anywhere you look, and the news media will portray black thugs who attack cops and are killed in self-defense as innocent victims of white supremacy.
>>
>>85221358
>volunteers
ahahahahahah
>>
>>85220321
pay your debts, scum.
>>
File: Stephen_Ambrose.jpg (112KB, 266x355px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen_Ambrose.jpg
112KB, 266x355px
>>85219771
>Did Spielberg not research WW2 for this film?

Given that Stephen E Ambrose was historical consultant for the movie. Research and fact checking are bound to be non-existent.
>>
>>85222608
>flat out lying is an argument
>>
>>85222800
What?
>>
>>85222116
>They invaded Poland after being told they couldn't.

I'm sure glad everyone rushed to help Poland when the Soviets invade-
oh wait..
>>
>>85222825
Almost every single movie and TV show still panders to young white men and you claim that same demographic is being oppressed by the media, it's pretty incredible. Then you're so fragile and so accustomed to being pandered to that if someone of another race shows in a movie, you call it anti-white. It's just fascinating what a delusional piece of shit you alt right JWs are. Scum of the earth, just as bad is dyed-hair feminists ever were.
>>
>>85222892
>Almost every single movie and TV show still panders to young white men
What?
>>
>>85222892
>Almost every single movie and TV show still panders to young white men

this is just a blatant lie, why would you go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>85222892
>muh horseshoe theory
Does my white privilege carry over into every country on the planet?
>>
>>85222971
The funny thing about the horseshoe centrist faggots is that they're always turbo-leftists, they just don't want to associate with the dyed hair crowd.
>>
>>85222971
yes including South Africa somehow even though you can't get a job and will probably get raped and murdered once the Gommies take government power and pull a Zimbabwe Pt. 2

Notice how leftists NEVER EVER want to address South Africa
>>
>>85223062
Does anyone address South Africa?
>>
>>85222892
>wow tv shows and movies in majority and historically white nations are pandering to whites? RACIST OPPRESSION
>>
>>85222744
I was quite disappointed to learn he was an exagerator and fraud at points.

Though he did do a lot of interviews with veterans and those are faitfully recorded.
>>
>>85223310
>tv shows a gay person, minority lead or has a strong female
>White Genocide
>>
>>85222990
>they're always turbo-leftists

They never are
>>
>>85223431
>tv shows a white person
>literally racist change it right now, races don't exist but whites are racists against the other races. that don't exist

Some of us are blatantly aware of why Disney would cast a Chinese girl in their new Star Wars and stick a token black in there.
>>
>>85223471
Oh, they are. They always believe everything the far left does. They just like to call it centrism.
>>
>>85223488
The black guy, sure. The Chinese girl is there to increase marketability in China.
>>
>>85219978

>hurfdurf jews. Insanity

Yes yours lel
>>
>>85223520
How the fuck is someone who hates SJWs left and right "believing everything the far left tells them"? You're an idiot
>>
>>85223563
They were both there to increase marketability of people who have no interest in Star Wars, but it's paraded around as noble diversity.

Yet if they just went with traditional white actors that represent pretty much the entire fanbase of Star Shit they would be labeled as racists white supremacists. Hell, even one of the writers tried to claim the Empire is a white supremacist organization despite The Force Awakens being about a black stormtrooper who goes AWOL.
>>
>>85223655
They hate SJWs because they have pink hair and screech loudly, not because of what they believe. They don't want to be associated with them. They want to believe everything the SJWs believe while presenting themselves as a clean-cut respectable "moderate".
>>
>>85223690
I don't think including black characters increases marketability. Blacks who weren't going to see Star Wars aren't going to rush out and see Star Wars just because it has a random black guy in it, and not even in the leading role. He was included for the sake of pandering to white liberals, not to blacks.

The Chinese girl is in just to appeal to actual Chinese living in China.
>>
>>85223770
>Blacks who weren't going to see Star Wars aren't going to rush out and see Star Wars just because it has a random black guy in it

Yeah no shit, they're more worried about gettin dat money and attacking people for world star views. All I'm saying is those two actors were brought on board to get more money but under the ever-so subtle guise of being diverse.
>>
>>85219771
>Did Spielberg not research WW2 for this film?

It's a weird film.

Visually it's very authentic, but it isn't in some places. Like in the opening scene, there wasn't any of those observation towers. Soldiers carrying M1's with one hand, the town at the end is fictional.
>>
>>85223698
It sounds like you're completely deranged and see everyone with normal levels of empathy as an SJW. Your time circle jerking with neo nazis has totally fried your brain.
>>
>>85221358
lmao
>>
>>85223971
Not him but you've deluded yourself into thinking your views are anywhere mainstream. I can see you being some ANTIFA punk in the near future if you already aren't one now.
>>
>>85223909
The movie isn't very authentic at all. It's just the movie that comes to mind when people mention WWII because Spielberg directed it.
>>
File: 1479285496929.jpg (714KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1479285496929.jpg
714KB, 900x762px
>>
>>85223971
Empathy is literally destroying western civilization
>>
>>85223971
Empathy? What empathy?
>>
>>85224269
Empathy for brown people only of course :^)
>>
>>85219771
People outside of Germany knew what was going on before American soldiers found the camps
>>
>>85224669
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

tfw
>>
>>85220234
>wikipedia
>reliable source
>>
>>85219978
>jewish headstones specifically in the shot during the cemetary scenes
That scene always triggered my autism.

>Row upon row of identical aesthetic headstones
>Some random dead kike HAS to stick his beak in and combo-break
Jews belong in Jew cemeteries.
>>
>>85225080
>all sources listed on the bottom of the page
>>
>>85221523
Yes you can
>>
>>85220499
Upham survived because he was a coward, he was the audience's insert. He then killed that man.
>>
>>85221946
Jews are only buried in Jewish cemeteries.

That's why it's unrealistic.
>>
>>85226515
Go look up the percentages of WW2 vets who actually fired their weapons.
>>
>ITT: Not all germans!!!!
>>
>>85219771
loved it when this pos kike got stabbed in the chest and died shitting himself
>>
>>85226741
Most of them weren't in combat roles, dude clearly was.
>Inb4: they missed on purpose! 75%!
That study turned out to be complete bullshit; the evidence was proven fabricated.
I mean come on: if the majority of the men in the relatively ordinary (ie: not SS) German police battalion 101 could murder unarmed civilians without the use of coercion, then i'm pretty sure that the vast majority of troops would shoot to kill against armed enemies.
>>
>>85226678
Colleville cemetery has jewish graves
>>
>>85227461
>dude clearly was
Dude clearly wasn't since he was taken OUT of his desk jockey position just because he could translate.

>Inb4: they missed on purpose! 75%!

More like 85-90% did fire their weapons. Are those 10-15% who didn't cowards? I'd say no because there are plenty of reasons for not wanting to kill people.

Upham also went through Ranger School, I don't think you'd be able to expel the fat from your body in time to fight WW3 as a Ranger, even if you had a 10 year head start.

>I mean come on: if the majority of the men in the relatively ordinary (ie: not SS) German police battalion 101 could murder unarmed civilians without the use of coercion, then i'm pretty sure that the vast majority of troops would shoot to kill against armed enemies.

And if you actually read that book you'd understand those men absolutely did not like what they were doing, the only reason they stuck around was because they formed camaraderie with each other and didn't want to leave the other to do all the dirty work.
>>
it's not unfeasible at all to expect a dumb footsoldier to assume they care though. it's perfectly believable dialogue
>>
File: 1500506539305.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1500506539305.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>85219771
What did OP mean by this?
>>
>>85227629
>And if you actually read that book you'd understand those men absolutely did not like what they were doing, the only reason they stuck around was because they formed camaraderie with each other and didn't want to leave the other to do all the dirty work.

muh war is hell, muh just following orders
>>
>>85227967
Don't' pretend to read books you've never read.
>>
The truth is that all Germans are evil. They have been a thorn in the side of the white race for far too long. The only notable instances of German subhumans affecting history has been to the detriment of the white race: collapsing the Roman Empire, rebelling against the Catholic Church, inventing communism, invading Belgium, massacring white merchants with u-boats, bombing Anglos, and inviting heretical sand-people in the white lands.

The pathetic "Ayran Masterrace" has no achievements of its own, and seeks to destroy all white civilizations so their impotence will be less apparent.
>>
>>85219771
I want to see the movie about the Jewish revolution in Germany prior to WW2
>>
>>85228033
don't pretend to read
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.