[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I have seen a security hologram of him... ~killing younglings~

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: yungling.png (339KB, 627x537px) Image search: [Google]
yungling.png
339KB, 627x537px
>I have seen a security hologram of him... ~killing younglings~
>>
>>85219011
People laughed in my theater
>>
>>85219011
why did Obi Wan find it funny?
>>
>>85219011

he doesn't look that sad

in fact most of the surviving jedi don't give too much thought of it.
>>
>movie begins with anakin and obi wan as best buddies, having lots of fun and being all camp
>cut to anakin slicing little children
What the FUCK is wrong with George Lucas!?
>>
what if he raped them before killing them?
>>
>>85219118
From our point of view the Jedi were evil.
>>
>>85219118
It's a common theme in Star Wars though, characters instantly moving on after a seriously bad situation. Luke didn't mourn his aunt and uncle too much. Leia didn't mourn Han and neither did Chewie. Etc.
>>
>>85219187
>Leia didn't mourn her planet
>>
He's clearly holding his mouth to hide a smile too. Why didn't Lucas just call a reshoot?
>>
>>85219187
The whole movie after Han died was people talking about how sad they feel because Han died
>>
>>85219243
I don't remember that.
>>
>>85219118
because he's the bad guy I mean think about it
>somehow KNOWS Padme is preggo with Anakins kid ...doesn't tell anyone
>knows Anakin is teetering on Sith/Jedi
>uses Padme to confront Anakin
>NEVER tries to tell Anakin that Padme didn't know just lets her get choked out not even trying to save her or even run to her when she falls to the ground presumably dead
>cuts off Anakins limbs
>watches Anakin as he tries to crawl up a super heated embankment to save himself
>watches as he tries to survive and begins burning alive
>never even helps him and instead just walks off letting him die

After all that shit what makes Obi Wan think he did the right thing?
>>
>>85219011
Not Anakin!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.