[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The original movie was about the tragedy of the single human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: apesposter.jpg (440KB, 800x1185px) Image search: [Google]
apesposter.jpg
440KB, 800x1185px
The original movie was about the tragedy of the single human and the humanity as a whole, to see your own kind enslaved by the animals.

This movie could be about the last struggle of humanity doomed to failure, to see your own kind deevolve into primitives that cannot speak.
Instead it was mentioned in the background and shown for maybe few minutes, so rest of the movie could be about monkey dindus and MUH CGI APE CLOSE UP ARE YOU SAD YET???

no fags, I don't care about your stupid monkeys, why do you treat humanity problem as the sub story without any weight, in the end you even killed everyone with a plot machine avalanche
>>
>Rise of the Planet of the Apes
>Focuses mostly on James Franco and the development of the drug and its repercussions in the apes

>Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
>Devotes equal amount of time exploring the Ape and Human societies, eventually culminating in Caesar rising to power.

>War for the Planet of the Apes
>Focuses mostly on Caesar and his most loyal subordinates as they attempt to thwart the human colonel, who is barely seen until the final act of the movie.

Wow, its almost like they're showing the slow transition from a destitute human society to an Ape one.
>>
The first movie is still the best
>>
>>85218037
I still think Movie 1 should be called Dawn and Movie 2 should be called Rise.

>I don't care about your stupid monkeys

It's called Planet of the Apes you stupid human.
>>
OP's gf obviously left him for an ape
>>
>>85219882

APED
>>
>>85218137
>I still think Movie 1 should be called Dawn and Movie 2 should be called Rise.

I agree. It makes more sense with the plots.
>>
File: 1464550077224.png (51KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1464550077224.png
51KB, 512x512px
>ywn have a good friend like maurice
>>
File: 20170415_145559.png (2MB, 1533x1475px) Image search: [Google]
20170415_145559.png
2MB, 1533x1475px
>>85217874
Was it apeshit or monkino?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.