[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is tv still upset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (251KB, 508x349px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
251KB, 508x349px
is tv still upset
>>
>>85215863
I could not care, but the faggy singer looked out of place in the show.
>>
>>85215863

I find it funny that people still watching this are upset about a cameo when the writing is soap opera shit
>>
>>85215863
if he didnt look like such a prissy little faggot, i think it would have been alright, despite his celeb status.

maybe the shot on his face was too long or something, i dont remember. it just didnt feel right.
>>
>>85215863
I never was. I just made threads pretending to be because they got like 250 replies.
>>
stunt casting literally always gets a reaction that's why it's done, what crack is this dude smoking where he's shocked about this?
>>
I thought it was funny. Dont get why people gave him a hard time. Like anyone wouldnt jump on the chance to have a cameo
>>
>>85215912
Seriously, a pop star's cameo that only looks out of place because he is so well known is the least of the show's problems
>>
File: 1485007856831.png (191KB, 372x458px) Image search: [Google]
1485007856831.png
191KB, 372x458px
>>85215863
I didn't even know who he was, I just thought it was weird that the camera kept focusing on this nobody and having him loo directly at it.
>>
I had never heard of him so the scene was fine.
>>
>>85215863
I just think its conceptually stupid and funny. Why is mocking being confused for outrage?
>>
The camera dragged on him for far too long.
>>
File: damnit.png (319KB, 421x403px) Image search: [Google]
damnit.png
319KB, 421x403px
>>85216273

Ya I've been telling my friend for years that the show jumped the shark and he keeps talking about it. Suddenly this cameo bothers him and I really had to resist the urge to call him a faggot. This is part for the course for hack TV, cameos, hamfisted monologues injected with the writers politics, "shocking twists". I mean obviously people enjoy that crap but it's not much different from shitty 70s sitcoms so not sure why people are surprised or upset about it.
>>
>>85215863
hey, atleast he got some nice selfies with him to show his kids
>>
I didn't even know who he was, but it was weird that the camera focused on this unimportant character and he looked directly at it and smiled.
>>
>>85215863
hey GoT fags, i just started watching this show, bretty gud, but I'm having trouble finding subs that are only for the foreign languages, like dothraki or whatever.

How do you guys usually watch the show? I had the same problem with The Young Pope, but I cant believe the most popular show around right now has the same issue
>>
>>85215863
its almost completely unimportant. except for the fact that they let the camera hang on him and yet gave him like 3 lines.

it wasnt close to the worst thing they have ever done in that show
>>
>>85215863
Why hasn't this ginger faggot fat fuck killed himself yet?
Nobody likes you, buddy
>>
this is a weird contraversy over someone i didnt know existed.
are the british really obsessed with """"""""""celebrities"""""""""" this much? i mean mastodon appeared before i believe, but they didn't do a set
>>
>>85216479
addic7ed dot com
English should be there
>>
File: IMG_9702.jpg (336KB, 1242x1464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9702.jpg
336KB, 1242x1464px
>le emasculated man face
>>
>>85215863

I don't really care but it was just cringey if you know Ed Sheeran. Had they just let him be in the background and not literally focused the camera on him for several seconds, people wouldn't even care. It was just unnecessary screen time
>>
>>85215912
at this point it is actually worse than a soap opera
the dialogue is literally clumsy exposition and quips
>>
>>85216729
i know some of those words but that headline makes no sense and LITERALLY WHO??????
>>
I didn't know who he was. I still don't.
>>
>>85216865
>>85216902
could all of you special snowflakes fuck off already? this shit was never funny
>>
>>85216710
there's a lot here, thanks. I guess i'll try a few of them. Just seems to bizarre to me that foreign languages aren't hardcoded on the files I dl'd, and that this is somehow a common problem.
>>
>>85216902
>>85216865
>>85216359
hes a very famous singer, dont you have any friends that tell you about that shit?
>>
It wasn't really Ed Sheeran that bothered me, but the scene itself. The whole thing was retarded. Could have been saved of Arya had killed them all.

Also Ed's singing was really out of place. He should have sung it more simply instead of trying to show off with 21st century-style vocal pyrotechnics. Nobody sung like that back in the days of minstrels and lutes. Fuck Ed Sheeran.
>>
File: Capture.png (114KB, 319x430px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
114KB, 319x430px
>>85215863

what a cunt
>>
>>85217125
Only faggot hipsters listen to music such as /mu/ or normie trash who only listen to mainstream crap on the radio.
Fuck music.
>>
>>85215863
While I do think it was shitty, tryhard move to incorporate a well-known pop singer in this kind of show, I'm normally the kind of guy who gets upset about this shit, AND I hate Ed Sheeran, and this still doesn't bother me. He just sat there for a minute singing his gay little bard song, which was a good utilization for his "character". Thankfully they didn't draw it out too long. There's a lot more to be upset about, frankly -- like re-casting fucking Dario with some big-nosed faggot.
>>
>>85217125
None that listen to normie pop music.
>>
>>85217146
Fucking pussy

Grow the fuck up
>>
Do you think the show already had a lot of celeb cameos lined up for the final two seasons and they're now desperately facing the cutting-room floor to restore some credibility
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.