[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>original concepts and stories but horribly executed visuals,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>original concepts and stories but horribly executed visuals, dialogue, and acting
vs
>well put together films but derivative, boring, and sanitized stories to appeal to as many people as possible

Who was more in the wrong?
>>
>all made to sell toys.
>>
TFA was an abomination.

Episodes 1-3 weren't great but they were at least watchable. I can't distinguish TFA from any of the MCU flicks.
>>
>>85215341
Original Trilogy married both these things.Rogue One had neither but was at least fun for the last 40 mins.

I genuinely don't know how to feel about the prequels anymore, because conceptually they were just so much better than TFA but pretty much the only reason to rewatch them is their meme material and Ewan McGreggor.
>>
>>85217989
>i only watch for the memes lamo
Neck yourself.
>>
>>85215341
Second one is more in the wrong.

The prequels may be bad, but they were actually trying to be different in some way and tried out outlandish new concepts, environments, etc. and George actually cared about building the Star Wars universe with new ideas. He just wasn't good at it. TFA was made to make money and that's exactly what it did. People get it wrong though. They say it's a copy of the original Star Wars. Not exactly. What it is is a collection of re enactments of various iconic scenes from the entire OT. It does pretty much follow the same basic outline of events as the original, but like I said it borrows from the whole trilogy. I'd put a lot of money on betting TFA is at least 80% stolen scenes from the OT, and since it was made only to make money, you don't get the heart and soul you got from the OT, or even the prequels to a lesser extent. You just get the feeling that a lot of money was put into this and the people behind it were very excited about the money it was going to make.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.