[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new kingsman trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: kingsman.png (163KB, 478x298px) Image search: [Google]
kingsman.png
163KB, 478x298px
Personally I don't mind some Reddit-kino here and there to whet the appetite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fvqnGmr9S8&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>85212704

I like that in the first movie the protag got to have anal sex with a Swedish princess.
>>
>>85212704
DC and Marvel fags on suicide watch.
>>
File: 1865429-robertacombo.png (353KB, 567x479px) Image search: [Google]
1865429-robertacombo.png
353KB, 567x479px
1:31 is straight up Black Lagon rip-off
>>
It's like Edgar Wright, without the charm.
>>
>>85212937
this desu
>>
>>85212937
never saw the first one

could you elaborate further?
>>
>>85213509
Black Lagoon is GOAT

was season 3 any good? I only saw 1 and 2.
>>
>>85214702
Just fucking watch it, you brainless drone.
Fuck.
>>
>>85213585
So Baby Driver?
No this looks better. Too bad they revealed they're redoing the church scene only with the kid now.
>>
>>85214702
there was no season 3, only the ova (which was pretty good)
>>
>>85215405
yeah thats what i meant, and cool. thanks for not being a sperg like>>85214734
>>
>>85215494
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>85212704
>cowboy spies
i ok with this
>>
>reddit-kino
>the reward for saving the world was getting to ass-fuck as swedish princess

Nah, this is just kino, bud.
>>
>>85212704
Pretty good.
>>
>>85214634
Watch it
>>
>>85215622
>good.
stopped reading there
>>
The first one didn't have much going for it other than the Westboro Baptist Church massacre scene and the anal sex thing at the very end, and people whined about that so this one will probably not have anything like it.
I might still see it though. Guess I'll wait to hear the buzz.
>>
>>85215535
>sperging out over someone asking a simple question

go outside and get some fresh air bro
>>
>redditkino
>villain is a pussy autistic tech giant environmentalist who wants to control and cull the population
>literally shows obama and rest of the globalist elite getting their heads blown up set to triumphant music
>>
Another reddit flick?
>>
>>85213509
>implying anyone has the faintest clue as to what the fuck this is
>>
>No Roxy

She's basically confirmed dead in the first minute, right?
>>
>>85212704
looks like shit tbfh
>>
>tfw no algerian amputee gf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.