[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

goat show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-20-23-01-11.png (781KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-20-23-01-11.png
781KB, 1080x1920px
10/10 who else watches this masterpiece
>>
>14 of your friends like Call of Duty
underage fuck off
>>
>>85211828
>all those friends liking CoD
>fails to crop his friends names
Kek
>>
>>85212166
The easiest way to get a personal amry
>>
>Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science
*tips waitress*
>>
>>85211828
>hideous grammar throughout
Checkmate, Atheist.
>>
>>85211828
Looks shopped.
>>
File: IMG_1873.gif (3MB, 414x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1873.gif
3MB, 414x382px
>>85211828
Exactly how much "science" does The Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason & Science do anyway?
>>
>>85211828
Is it the same guy doing these threads?
what's these obsession with trying to make people here not what that show?
>>
>>85212369

Does "raising awareness" count as science?
>>
>>85212417
>to make people here not what that show?
Anon everybody what the show here
>>
>>85212459
I'm afraid that it does not, and I was feeling unusually generous today.
>>
>>85212417
how do it know
>>
>>85212369
Richard Dawkins invented memes, probably the most important scientific achievement of the 20th and 21st centuries
>>
>>85211828
Some one tell Gabriel Flynn how much of fag OP is
>>
File: 1498454481830.jpg (115KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498454481830.jpg
115KB, 500x505px
>>85211828
This show REALLY needs a Jungian character added to it
>>
>>85212369
Goddamn Dawkins. Is there anything worse than a preachy atheist? You'd think you lot would have learned something from Tom Paine.

So you don't believe in god? That's cool, whatever. That's your business, and if you can find a way to hold that idea in your brain and not be completely crushed by the implications, more power to you. But you can't just go around TELLING people that shit, c'mon. Have you seen this shit we're in, man? We're not constructing all these "delusions" for fun, here, you know, we're just trying to get through another day.
>>
I'm going to be serious now: I haven't watched this show yet. The animation style looks shit. What's it about? The main character looks like Dr. Brown from BTTF.
>>
>>85213678
>The main character looks like Dr. Brown from BTTF.
It's basically a snarkier version of BTTF, as a show, except picture Doc Brown being even more irresponsible.

It oscillates between moments of true brilliance, and 2smart4U obnoxiousness.
>>
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse 4chan, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of 4chan. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good channer doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.