[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the thing he started but never finished?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Darth_Vader.jpg (73KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
Darth_Vader.jpg
73KB, 500x720px
What was the thing he started but never finished?
>>
>>85207809
Killing the Jedi, Ren doesn't care that Vader turned on the dark side
>>
>>85207809
It's just dialog specifically written for the trailer to sound cool and mysterious don't think about it
>>
>>85207809
Breaking Bad marathon
>>
>>85207809
Becoming a Jedi Master.
>>
>>85208709
Same with him yelling "TRAITOR" at Finn. They literally thought "this is the part where he yells something" and didn't really think much about what he should be yelling. Which turned out kinda ironic, since Ben is a traitor himself, but I bet the brainlet writers at Disney didn't even realize that.
>>
>>85209254
How in the blue-eyed fuck could they even recognize Finn? If they were clones, it would make infinitely more sense. How can two people, one a rando Stormtrooper, the other a top-ranking First Order commander, both recognize Finn with him just be some other inconsequential rando Stormtrooper?
>>
>>85210194
I assume they see each other without helmets when living together as soldiers.
>>
>>85210194
As an army they would have pictures of every member.
>>
>>85207809
Burning to death in magma
>>
>>85210401
There are thousands of them.

>>85210429
And they all committed his face to memory?
>>
>>85210919
>And they all committed his face to memory?

>Capture or kill order: FN-2187, First Order Stormtrooper (former)
>Crime: Treason
>Last known location: Jakku
>Distinguishing features: Nigger
>>
>>85208686
No one knows Anakin abandoned the Dark side but Luke.
>>
>>85207809
bringing balance to the force
>>
Vader did say he wanted to bring "order to the galaxy."

Yoda said the Force allows visions into the past. Maybe thats what Kylo saw.
>>
Genocide of the sand people
>>
>>85211269
But Luke is still alive. So Vader failed to kill the Jedi
>>
>>85210194

FN-2199 (aka TR8-R) was in the same unit as Finn and Ren saw pictures of him while he, Hux and Phasma were analyzing the defection.
>>
>>85211236
Then Finn's the idiot for taking no pains to hide his face. I'm OK with that.
>>
>>85211269
Everyone knows. He buried Anakin on Endor - what would he say other people?
>>
>>85207809
Force masturbation
>>
>>85210194
they have time to show the traitor face to everyone i guess
>>
>>85213409
>TR8-R

hey that was witty
>>
an even bigger deathstar, wait for ep8
>>
Is it racist that every Star Wars director is a white guy?
>>
>>85216348
>Being THIS fucking new
>>
>>85207809
He died and forgot all about the Noghri.
Sad!
>>
>>85216738
JJ Abrams is as white as what Hitler threw into ovens.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.