[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is this kino or what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Colossal-new-poster-1.jpg (69KB, 410x550px) Image search: [Google]
Colossal-new-poster-1.jpg
69KB, 410x550px
So, is this kino or what?
>>
Haven't seen it yet, but Vigalondo is a madman. I was last year in FIB and discovered that he tours with Joe Crepúsculo as a dancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2N8J8cxh3I
>>
It's alright.

Well worth watching.
>>
>>85206542

>aww look it da quirky comedy
>I'm a drunk bitch but all my problems are because of men

NOT TODAY FAGGOT
>>
>Jason Sudeikis

into the trash it goes
>>
>>85206565
I meant last week.
>>
does she get colossal'd
>>
It's literally misandry the movie
>>
>>85206542
It was a C- flick at best. Worth a rental, I guess, if you're really that curious.
>>
>>85206565
Can confirm Nacho is fucking insane.
>>
>>85209237
Colossal is pretty weak tho.
>>
>>85209261
A female would like it?
>>
>>85206542
it was alright, but the message was delivered with a heavy hand. every character is terrible, especially hathaway. the film could've done with more women in it, because as it stands it's about how one drunk bitch moves from man to man and doesn't really do much to keep herself going, except by the end she can stand up for herself? with more women they could've had more complex relationships between the main characters. also, really needed more kaiju fights and/or firecracker scenes.

>>85209680
probably like it, might hate it. depends on the girl, as some women will find whatever reason they can to get mad at men.
>>
That scene where she gets beat down in the playground was weirdly dark. The rest of the movie was super cute.
>>
>>85210180
>The rest of the movie was super cute.

ok nacho pls just go
>>
>>85209680
It's pretty blatantly scifi for girls.
>>
>>85206542
>men are all evil
>killing an asshole will solve all your personal problems and absolve all your sins

it's trash
>>
>>85210215
>scifi for girls
it's not even scifi you faggot. it definitely caters to a female audience, but it is not a scifi film, nor are girls so averse to scifi as you claim. i know more women who like battlestar than men.
>>
>>85210287
>it's not even scifi you faggot.

That's what makes it scifi for girls. Didn't read the rest, because I assumed you were agreeing with me.
>>
>>85206542

first trailer I watched looked neat, second trailer I could tell the plot and it revolved around abusive alcoholic relationships.

maybe when it's on netflix
>>
>>85206583
This, just more 'muh stronk independent woman" crap. Don't listen to the nu-males suggesting you to watch it
>>
>>85206542
ITS A PILE OF SHIT.

THREAD HIDDEN
>>
>>85210539
> I could tell the plot and it revolved around abusive alcoholic relationships

And you'd be wrong.

>>85212309
> just more 'muh stronk independent woman" crap

"I haven't seen the movie but I'll rage at it anyway with my made up opinion"

typical retard
>>
File: colme.jpg (333KB, 2541x1314px) Image search: [Google]
colme.jpg
333KB, 2541x1314px
Great movie with great memes!
>>
>>85212557
Unfortunately I have seen it and you're clearly an assblasted nu-male cuck or a loose roastie. "Wah! A boy broke my model so I grow up to act like an immature drunk bitch and cheat on my bf with a younger guy while I'm away trying to find myself because I'm such a wreck, lmao"
>>
>>85212729
I bet you'd love it if it was the other way around.

>Hell yeah kill that bitch!
>men CAN get abused! it's okay to drink to forget
>Men go their own way!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.