[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"no, but it's what i'm going to do"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wonder woman.jpg (539KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman.jpg
539KB, 2048x1366px
>"no, but it's what i'm going to do"
>>
*outgrosses GotG2 domestically*
>>
this brave woman singleandedly won the war and yet /tv/ is not impressed
>>
>>85204514
>zero muscle tone

old school superhero portrayal
>>
>>85204537
I was fucking impressed. That No Man's Land scene was certified capekino.

You know why WWI was a great setting for Wondy? Because of the legends like the Angels of Mons.
>>
>>85204771
That's buff for a lanklet girl.
>>
File: A BABY!.webm (3MB, 800x332px) Image search: [Google]
A BABY!.webm
3MB, 800x332px
>>85204514
I want to marry Diana!
>>
>silly capeshit action with a serious and dramatic WW1 setting

Why was it allowed?
>>
File: 149731541457.png (266KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
149731541457.png
266KB, 368x657px
>>85205276
>gets dragged around by chris pine the whole movie against her will
>is somehow strong enough to lift tanks above her head
imagine a mouse trying to pull you out of a room or grab you by the arm and away from a baby.
>>
>>85205414
>against her will
If it wasn't against her will she wouldn't have gone with him, anon.
>>
>>85204514
Would you have preferred "I am no Man"?
>>
>>85205276
>"Ouhhh a baby <3<3<3"
That scene was so fucking cute. I love Gadot's Diana
>>
>>85204514

>She gets dicked by Chris Pine's character

All respect lost for her
>>
>>85207982
I like Steve's "Diana no, that's not made of clay."
>>
fucking aries gets zeus thunderbolt powers
dafuck
>>
>>85204514
Single complain I have about this movie, why was the soundtrack so bland? MoS, SS and BvS had all amazing soundtracks, and yet this one not only didn't come up with good new compositions but it also butchered her original theme.
>>
>>85205414
She's wonder woman, the entire point of her character is being unbelievably string but choosing to be gentle.
>>
>>85204527
it was actually good, if anyone is worried you wont like it because of feminism, im a combat ready /pol/ack and there was only like 2 or 3 times in the whole movie that I got mad
>>
>>85210025
>im a combat ready /pol/ack
You fit?
>>
>>85205414
>being unable to express or read emotions
>always trying to fight everyone
imagine being so autistic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.