[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armie Hammer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 700_Interview_Lone-Star.jpg (32KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
700_Interview_Lone-Star.jpg
32KB, 700x350px
When will it be his time /tv/?
Warner Brothers obviously believe in him but do you?
>>
He was solid in Free Fire.
>>
>>85203780
I liked him in Free Fire and The Social Network, and I'm looking forward to that gay movie coming out this year that he's starring in.
>>
>>85203780
>>85204098
>>85204795
Posting on /tv/ won't help your career Armie, also change your stupid name, it sounds like an edgy 12 year old's COD username.
>>
>>85204851
nigga I ain't Armie, though for some reason I could see him being the type to shill himself anonymously on the internet.
>>
>>85203780
He's a jew
>>
If he lived in 40s he would be one of the biggest movie star
>>
>>85204851
>also change your stupid name, it sounds like an edgy 12 year old's COD username.

his full name is Armand Hammer
>>
I like him. Didn't really have much to do in Nocturnal Animals, but Free Fire and UNCLE he was great
>>
>>85205355
Hhhmmmm arm and hammer hhhhmmm
>>
>>85203780
I'm surprised he hasn't been in any capeshit yet despite being a 6'5 Chadimus Prime
>>
>>85205500

Well he's been teasing stuff on instagram with Henry Cavill but nothing has been confirmed, most think he's Hal Jordan
>>
>>85205342
I was gonna say he's way too tall for that but John Wayne was 6'4" and Gary Cooper, James Stewart, Cary Grant, and Henry Fonda were all pretty tall as well. Not sure why I was under the impression actors were all manlets then lol.
>>
>>85205527
>>85205500
why are DC clamping down actors to play roles for films that have not even begun preproduction. The Rock is still waiting on a Shazam movie as well
>>
>>85205610

Why not, they can still make movies in the interim and if there'sa conflict here's an extra million to dropout, sorry guys The Rock WON'T be in Big Trouble in Little China: Full Throttle
>>
>>85205527
I'm worried about him being Hal because in the (modern) comics Sinestro is usually his height or taller and it'll just look fucking stupid if Hal is a giant. I want to see him as Apollo.

>>85205530
Most actors are manlets. If you're short you gotta be charismatic.
>>
If he really is going to be a DC Chad, why hasn't it been announced yet? What are they so afraid of to keep it "secret". Are they keeping it hidden so it can be revealed in JUSTice League?
>>
>>85205786
>I'm worried about him being Hal because in the (modern) comics Sinestro is usually his height or taller and it'll just look fucking stupid if Hal is a giant. I want to see him as Apollo.

How can that be an issue to you? Seriously, what the fuck? A fucking character has to be able to generate solid light constructs and you're rambling about "muh height difference"

You make me mad as hell.
>>
>>85205527
>>85205610
>>85205786
>>85205856

Guys.

New Genesis is coming and he would make an awesome ORION.

No other part fits better.
>>
>>85206715

Well I do like Orion when he's murdering up a storm and being a jerk
>>
>>85206785

Orion is a jerk but that seems out of place.

Orion understands valor, bravery and honour. He wouldn't disrespect Forager after such a sacrifice.

He is the dog of war, martial prowess and putting others before yourself are things he admires.
>>
>>85207148

He didn't like the bug people especially, plus following that story Highfather sends him personally to take forager's body back to his people and it's there he realizes the error of his ways.

Remember, this is the guy struggling with the fact that Darkseid is his dad.
>>
>>85206785

Why Batman's always bitch-slapping other heroes, specially heroes that are basically gods and could end his shit?
>>
File: critic.jpg (22KB, 300x279px)
critic.jpg
22KB, 300x279px
>>85205355
>Armand
>>
>>85207246

He wouldn't be Batman if he didn't punch above his weight class every other day.
>>
>>85207294

Good post.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.