[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just found out my brother hates Collateral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

He said it was "boring."

How the fuck did the apple fall so far from the tree?
>>
>>85203366
Yo, homie...
>>
>>85203366
Did you like when Jamie Fox leaves his mom behind him to escape from Tom Cruise?
I was like WTF.
>>
>>85203366
did... did you fuck your mom?
>>
>>85203583
came here to ask this
>>
>>85203366
Tom Cruise looked great with gray hair.
>>
Ask your postman if he likes Collateral.
>>
>>85203411
Is that my briefcase?

https://youtu.be/fLi0OX_Ttt8
>>
File: 1498043954138.jpg (176KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498043954138.jpg
176KB, 1280x800px
>I said, I think you should tell him to put the gun down before I rip it out of his hand and beat his bitchass to death with it.
>>
>>85203366
>How the fuck did the apple fall so far from the tree?

you're an idiot
>>
The mozambique drill scene alone makes it a 10/10 action movie.
>>
>>85203366
Some Thetans can do this to make humans oblivious to unsurpassed cinematography. Buy him Dianetics for his birthday, buy one for yourself too if you don't already own it. If you can get a third copy for travelling, just incase you meet someone new who dislikes the movie.
>>
>>85203366
What are Tom Cruise's best acting roles?
>>
I thought it was awesome until the last bit where Cruise comes back from the dead two or three times. I also thought the ending with him on the subway was a little too on the nose
>>
>>85205368
Honestly most of them. He deserves to be top tier
>>
>>85205368
Collateral
Magnolia
Interview with the Vampire
A Few Good Men

The man is an all around solid actor.
>>
>>85203366
You're not the tree dude. Your dad is the tree. You and brother are both apples. This is common sense
>>
>>85205368
most films that he has done. he is one of the few remaining blockbuster actors who is talented (the others being brad pitt, decaprio, christian bale)
>>
>>85205368
Tom has been great in every role until The Mummy. It's his first bad movie.
>>
>>85203366
He have some sensorial problem. It must be checked.
>>
>>85205240
The Dijibouti Shooty?
>>
>>85205068
thanks yify
>>
>>85205706
He never said he was the tree, maybe his dad isn't a pleb
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.