[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

MCU is the most bland, unexciting, standardized, factory produced, committee approved, risk free sterile trash.

How do we end this steady stream of shit?
>>
>>85202851
Iron man is so cool
>>
you let it buckle under your own weight.
>>
>>85202851
>How do we end this steady stream of shit?
Whine about it endlessly on a Mongolian fingerpuppet bulletin board! Then all those producers will be like "Hey, fuck the millions we're making, let's stop it all for the sensibilities of some retard!"
>>
just accept they exist. we all know they are made incredibly poorly despite top shelf budgets, and they lack any sort of interest despite dude comic book characters working together lmao.

I think theyre OK to waste 2 hours, but I wouldn't pay for it
>>
can't wait until it's rebooted 2 years after the last one
>>
We wait for Avatar 2...
>>
>>85202991
Fucking lol'd beginning to end
>>
>>85202851
Get X-men rights THEN reboot this shitty universe.

Too bad it's never gonn happen since Marvel is stuck w/ quips and India
>>
Hating on the MCU on /tv/ is the most bland, unexciting, standardized, factory produced, committee approved, risk free sterile trash.

How do we end this steady stream of shitposting?
>>
>>85203267
By crashing this plane.

With no survivors.
>>
I genuinely liked Iron Man 1 and Spider-Man Homecoming, but other than that I agree.
>>
Is Deadpool Marvel?
>>
>>85203443
Yes but it isn't in the MCU, just like X-Men
>>
>>85203448
>>85203443
nothing stopping Sony making an agreement with Fox like they have with Disney. they wont give a shit if theyre guaranteed profit
>>
File: 1499800346937.jpg (78KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499800346937.jpg
78KB, 640x360px
>>85203267
So this is the power of marlel satire... Whoah...
>>
>>85202851
Didn't you hear everyone dies in next Avengers? They need a new cheaper cast. It probably won't be as popular and the dominance will end.
>>
>>85203466
They should've gone to Fox instead. Fox and Disney fucking hate each other to the point where the official Fox twitter was advertising Justice League over MCU flicks. Pascal got fucked hard by Disney, first tricking her into selling extremely valuable Spidey merchandise to Disney, then selling out Spidey himself as an Avengers sidekick when he used to be bigger than the Avengers combined.
>>
>>85203538

Prove me wrong ;)
>>
>>85203538
Fuck this blackwashed SJW MJ.
>>
>>85202851
MCU is the cancer that is killing Marvel
>>
File: kevin-feige.jpg (37KB, 281x211px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-feige.jpg
37KB, 281x211px
>>85203588
I think this was a planned failure.

Sony was asking for 5 billion to sell Spiderman rights and was not willing to settle under 3 billion.

Crafty little feige, made a deal which makes Sony feel like they will profit. MCU fans rejoice to see spiderman in Civil War.

Then he fuckin tanks the bloody film face first to devalue to the spiderman brand, knowing that Sony cant afford another reboot, Garfield was fired by Sony Japan CEO, so he's off limits.

The rights would relapse and go back to Marvel for free.

Motherfuckin Masterplan I tell you hwat
>>
>>85203588

>defending Pascal

Seems like Sony is paying the big shill bucks. Must be from that Playstation reserve stash.
>>
>how do we end
>we

I'll never understand how nobodies on /tv/ are cocky enough to think that they are capable of doing anything to "end" Marvel. I don't know if Trump's narrow election victory gave you a false sense of self worth or what.
>>
>>85203588
Spider-Man is going to get more competent as the movies progress, he literally only just started
He'll be the Hawkeye of Avengers 3 and become a top guy
>>
>>85203647
And DC for the ride
>>
>>85203647
>Marvel Comics is the cancer that is killing Marvel

ftfy
>>
>>85203703
Where did I defend her? She's Feige's little bitch. Sony are idiots for not firing her a 5 years ago.
>>
>>85203736
THIS is what I hate about MCU the most. We have to watch 25 movies to see any character development.

Every movie is just Origin story+generic villain+MCU world building+Consequence free climax set piece.

Look at Raimi's spiderman by comparison. We see a full arc and it doesn't even feel rushed. Even the action scenes had legit tension.

Fuck this stupid MCU franchise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2527672074&feature=iv&list=PLZbXA4lyCtqr5Zk921Vuz2mSc0cLYEziE&src_vid=aBpwrORhKWU&v=hHKUBg_c9no

MCU reboots this scene

>Norman Osborne and Spidey fighting in location with minimal backgrounds to make it cheaper to shoot
>Peter recording it all on his phone
>Peter: "OMG DUDE HE JUST THREW A FREAKIN PUMPKIN DID YOU SEE THAT"
>Fat Asian: "Duuuuude he's like the Headless Horseman! Remember him from that ride at Disney World?!?!"
>Peter posing in selfie as a pumpkin explodes next to him. He gets back up and sends a sick face emoji tweet
>Peter: "DUDE NORM THESE WEAPONS ARE SO AWESOME HOW DID YOU MAKE IT?!"
>Green Goblin: I'll sell these to Hydra and make a fortune! Tony Stark can't stop me!
>Peter: "DUDE WHAT THE HELL THAT'S NOT COOL!"
>Peter jumps around and avoids bad CGI pumpkins while he plays Gangnam Style on his phone
>Peter: "WOP WOP, GOBLIN STYLE" he says as he kicks the Green Goblin
>Green Goblin: YOU CAN'T STOP ME TONY STARK!
>Goblin's glider rushes towards Peter's back, he has no spider sense so he would have been impaled if an Iron Man suit hadn't appeared and dragged him through the floor
>Peter: "OMG IT'S IRON MAN THIS IS AWEEEESOME."
>Glider crashes into Norman and it's blue beam ram made from stolen alien technology knockes him out
>30 Iron Man suits arrive and arrest the Green Goblin. They're led by everyone's favorite Agent Coulson from ABC's Marvel: Agents of Shield!
>Peter: "OMG AGENT COULSON FROM AGENTS OF SHIELD, CAN I GET A SELFIE!"
>Coulson: Sure kid, but only because a pic with you will get me a lot of views on my snapchat
>Blue beam shoots into the air as Coulson and Peter snap selfies
>Peter: "Man, I'm beat. I could really go for some chipotle"
>Peter seen eating at a chipotle while dancing to pop music
>99% RT
>>
>>85203690
He's a cunning businessman. This wouldn't be outside of his known methods.
>>
>>85203690
Think about it. One little underperformer doesn't stop the MCU hype train, but it does ruin Sony's chances of surviving in Hollywood.

Sony is on the brink of bankruptcy. Its only bankable franchise was doing poorly. The deal with Marvel was Sony's one chance of winning back audiences.

Why else would Feige let keep Sony keep all the money if he knew they wouldn't earn much.

Sony is currently banking on The Emoji Movie. If that fails, Sony dies. Feige just helped speedup the process.

5 billion? He's gonna walk away with Spiderman for free.
>>
>>85202901
Back to marvel studios shill
>>
I love the Marvel Cinematic Universe. So hyped for Thor 3.
>>
File: q9im3ljeju8z.jpg (936KB, 1920x4538px) Image search: [Google]
q9im3ljeju8z.jpg
936KB, 1920x4538px
>>85202851

You guys seen Disney's latest efforts to fuck up the Marvel franchise? Together with the incompetence of current day Capcom they have decided to put 20 year old franchise into the ground. The latest Marvel vs Capcom game looks like a fucking phone game (and it is, reused assets and everything) because Disney pushed them to release it as soon as possible.
>>
>>85204656
Fucking hell this wouldn't have happened if Feige was dealing with a man.
>>
>>85202851
>Start the most valuable franchise with literally who's like captain america, iron man and thor.
>risk free

Come on DCuck be honest
>>
>>85205020
Every superhero is a literal who until their big cinema break.
>>
>>85205020
Out of those only Iron Man got big. Has Marvel had a single billion breaker without RDJ? Thor movie is being turned into Asguardians of the Galaxy since evrry Thor flick has underperformed.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.