[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did George get so much ass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9362.jpg (28KB, 443x332px)
IMG_9362.jpg
28KB, 443x332px
How did George get so much ass?
>>
Just bee yourself
>>
>>85202791
He's charming.
>>
he was a professional bullshitter, and women aren't smart.
>>
>>85202791
((()))
>>
>>85202791
Girls love marine biologists.
>>
>>85202791
Looks matter a lot less then people think
>>
>>85202855
This, but it's mostly a thing of the past.
>>
I think women in NYC had like 8-10 new sexual partners per year or something like that. George truly lived in a great time.
>>
>>85202810
>My name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents

W-would this work irl?
>>
>>85202899
You'd probably get a laugh and make an impression
>>
File: whelp.jpg (94KB, 948x709px) Image search: [Google]
whelp.jpg
94KB, 948x709px
Other than him obviously being a fictional character who can do anything, he's a charming and intelligent guy. I'm sure a guy like George could get women in real life. Probably not super models, but the good looking single women in their late 30s and early 40s. He's not particularly ugly either, even though he's a fat balding manlet. He's "interesting ugly", like people with large noses and thick prescription glasses.

George is also very loud and outgoing, I think his market value would be lower if he was shy and quiet.
>>
>>85202899
If you had confidence and delivered it well, yeah. You follow it up by asking questions about her life and showing you can listen.
>>
>>85202791
That's not George. That's the world famous importer - exporter Art Van Delay.
>>
>>85202810
Actually, he did the opposite of that.
>>
>>85202899
Worked for me years ago, but I was in grad school and attractive.
>>
>>85203009

Always wondered why they didn't explain why George stopped doing "the opposite" after that episode.
>>
>>85203073
Because then George wouldn't have any problems for the rest of the series and all his plotlines and jokes would fall flat. Also it was probably difficult to keep up with.
>>
It was a different time. Now your ability to get ass, and in general your overall status in society, is largely determined by your popularity on social media.
>>
>>85203073
it was a season finale
>>
>>85202899
1 in 100 times it would, yeah.
>>
>>85202996
I thought Vandelay Industries produced latex?
>>
>>85202791
He's a fictional character.
>>
>>85203257
Is this true? I don't have any social media
>>
>>85203073

George is too petty to keep that up for too long. Someone would eventually do something small and set him off like shorting him a dollar
>>
>>85206447
Sort of. To get the best chances of success you need to use tinder or something like that. But a guy like George would be dead in the water on tinder.
>>
>>85202964
quality post
>>
>>85203106
Didn't they reverse his and Elaine's fortunes for a while? Or was that during the hairpiece period?
>>
>>85203073
Because george likes being miserable
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.