[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch it just for the brutal murder scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: Capture.png (527KB, 838x625px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
527KB, 838x625px
Would you watch it just for the brutal murder scene?
>>
The brutal murder of Drumpf, yeah.
>>
Yes I would.
>>
>>85201187
Murphy said he won't show Trump or Hillary and that it will just be going on in the background.

Also, while details have been scarce (especially since Murphy pretty much abandoned his big plans to have seasons 6-8 be a trilogy and codify the canon in terms of how every season is connected, to cry about the election) about season seven, current buzz is that it's going to be a direct sequel to Freakshow and that they are even bringing back the murder clown as the big bad.

My guess is that season seven is going to be about drag queens/gays/trannies in Florida who set up up their own little commune on the site where the season four freak show was set up at. They will complain and gripe about how bad their lives will be if Trump gets elected/annoy the locals by begging them to vote for Hillary, and deal with the ghost of the murder clown killing them off because he finds their definiton of themselves as "Freaks" an insult to real life freaks like himself.
>>
>>85201161
It was self-defense
>>
>>85202525
>Murphy said he won't show Trump or Hillary and that it will just be going on in the background.
Yeah, no kidding, but you can bet your ass the show will feature a notDRUMPF character somewhere that is secretly a serial killer or some shit.
>>
Yes I would.
>>
>>85201161
Thank god I dropped this garbage. I should've stopped at 3, but I went and watched 4 while I was at it. 2 was the only good season.
>>
Lena Dunham is a fat pig
>>
>>85201161
She is so fucking ugly that it pisses me off
>>
>>85202733
>>85202895
Absolutely Patrician posts.
>>
>>85201161

This is almost enough to make me want to stop watching. The last season was already shit-tier.
>>
>>85201161
>Election themed
Oh for fucks sake. Every movie and tv show is now non stop liberal propaganda
>>
>>85201161

I don't know.
Freak show was alright but had too much gay propaganda.
The one after that I just quit after the first episode.
Shit really went downward after asylum desu.
>>
>Election-Themed Season of "American Horror Story"
Jesus fucking Christ. Can't wait for edgy liberal women to go crazy over this. /s
>>
FUCK RACIST DONALD DRUMPF NOT MY PRESIDENT
>>
>>85201161
Colin Mochrie's son looks good
>>
>>85202944
>now
>>
Holy fr*ck. This cutting edge political commentary will probably be so h*lla frkn epik. I can already see them wreking teh Drumpf now.
>>
She's no longer relevant.
>>
Honestly most of the "liberal propaganda" you faggots complain about is bullshit you're being too sensitive about like lady doctor who but this is honestly retarded
>>
>>85203019

just like the election
>>
> AHS
> Ryan Murphy
> Lena Dumbham
> election themed

Hell fucking no. No thanks.
>>
>Implying anyone watches this show anyway
People literally tune in for the first three episodes until they realize the writers have no overarching plan and are just spouting bullshit plotlines they'll never wrap up or even mention again
>>
>>85201161

She looks English.

I am English, so I know what I'm talkign about
>>
File: lena.jpg (254KB, 1080x700px) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
254KB, 1080x700px
>BUY MY BOOK
>>
File: grace dunham.jpg (44KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
grace dunham.jpg
44KB, 540x810px
>>85204929

Will her sister make a camero
>>
File: edd.gif (3MB, 260x313px) Image search: [Google]
edd.gif
3MB, 260x313px
>>85202525
>it's going to be a direct sequel to Freakshow

but no one wants that
>>
>>85204973
She looks like a proper child abuse victim grown up.
>>
File: Huck-slice.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
Huck-slice.gif
1MB, 400x224px
So you guys missed her getting killed by a psycho wetback? It was oddly satisfying
>>
>>85202525
The show hasn't been good since season 2 so I'm out regardless.
>>
>>85202525

Most of the characters are floating in little jars in that museum.
>>
>>85202988
This show was for teenage girls since Coven (season 3) but you know they're all gonna be watching this posting on Facebook "I'm so political! Tee-hee xD".
>>
>>85205277
>He didnt like season 3

Found the pleb
>>
File: concern.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about American Horror Story? Like I feel physically repulsed by the whole show. It feels like a show made by edgy Myspace emokids in 2007.
>>
>>85201161
How in the fuck does this bitch keep getting roles despite being a known child molester?
>>
>>85205383
No you're just a regular guy over the age of 14. There's seriously no excuse to like this shit if you're an adult male.
>>
>>85205343
Season 3 was fucking lame, it had a promising set up but squandered it completely.
>>
File: 1443228934713.gif (1MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1443228934713.gif
1MB, 300x228px
>>85201161

>just when you think American Horror Story can get any worse...
>>
>>85201161
Aren't Americans sick of the election?
I would be.
Is it really a good idea to relive that? Will this get an audience?
>>
Did she lose weight? Why is she still so ugly?
>>
>>85206928
It's not about whether or not we're sick of it, it's about cashing in on the "Dude Drumpf lmao" crowd.
>>
>>85201161
FUCK
NO
DROPPED
>>
>>85205261
is that drake?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.