[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Rambo-teasel.jpg-original.jpg (45KB, 600x331px) Image search: [Google]
Rambo-teasel.jpg-original.jpg
45KB, 600x331px
Who was in the right here?
>>
>>85200084
Josh Rambo did nothin wrong
>>
Mark Wahlberg
>>
Rambo dindu nuffin.
>>
>>85200084
The only thing Rambo did wrong was surrender.
>>
>>85200147
Based
>>
>you're askin for trouble wearing that flag around here

What the fuck was his problem? Did brain dead hippies hate veterans too and not just the politicians who were actually responsible?
>>
Rambo he was a degenerate and had no business being in his town
>>
>>85200178
Yeah they got it in their heads that all of them litteraly ate babies and burned the mothers for fun while getting high and pretending to be crazy(PTSD).
>>
>>85200178
They hate America and want to destroy western society completely.
>>
>>85200084
Vagrants are never in the right.
>>
>>85200147
>>85200142
These.
>>
>>85200084
everyone, since it was sly's only non shit role.
>>
>>85200178
The idea was that he assumed Rambo, looking scruffy and like a hippie, was wearing the flag ironically. It wasn't just that he was wearing the flag (although technically wearing the flag isn't allowed under the flag code, but almost no one knows that), but that he looked like a dirty hippie drifter while wearing the flag.
>>
the director/screenwriter
>>
>>85200398
Are you retarded
>>
>>85200414
Were in the wrong I mean. Thought OP said "wrong"
>>
>>85200436
What? During the scene, the cop says "You know, wearing that flag on that jacket, looking the way you do, you're asking for trouble around here, friend."

That's pretty clear. At the time, it was pretty common for hippies to wear military surplus clothes as a form of protest (just look at Country Joe McDonald as an example). Teasle assumed that Rambo was a hippie drifter, and didn't want that kind of person in his town.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.