[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ARX0-AylFI&t=1035s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 21

When did she become such a painful, unfun cunt?
>>
Who?
>>
File: preproductionoftheaword.webm (2MB, 216x306px) Image search: [Google]
preproductionoftheaword.webm
2MB, 216x306px
>>85198366
After Joe ditched her for getting rid of his baby
>>
She killed her child to be trendy and slammed into the Wall so of course she's going to take a nose dive into miseryville
>>
>>85198389
Lindsay Ellis, formerly known as nostalgia chick
>>
>>85198441
Like many plebeians she fell for the "concept" trap. She saw an okay comedy, found out about the origins and how the final product was much different and thought "WOW THEY SHOULD HAVE STUCK WITH THAT! FUCK CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!" even though the idea was dropped for what usually is a good reason.

There are tons of movies about this now. Jodorskis dune, the one about Burton/Cage superman, even one about the corman fantastic 4. The list goes on. Every movie you have ever seen is a result of limitations and compromises. Nothing will ever be as wide and grandiose as they originally wanted. She's a plebeian that has no idea what she's talking about and looks for any and every opportunity to stand on a soap box.
>>
She dislikes Dragonheart
>>
>and here's why

How I can tell you're a former goon, the video
>>
>>85198583
Abortion is not infanticide you retard. Let's not start this shitstorm.
>>
>>85198632
>literally intentionally ending the life of an infant is not infanticide
>>
>>85198619
It's one of those films women will never understand, so it's understandable
>>
>>85198660
It's not an infant, it's a clump of cells. I wish you people would stop equating a fetus to a living, breathing baby.
>>
>>85198715
You know what else is a clump of cells?
Every living organism
>>
>>85198715
Every living thing is a clump of cells, but nice try
>>
>obsessively shit on children's movies

gee I wonder why she does this..could it be because she doesn't have the smarts to keep up with real film?
>>
>>85198715
all forms of life are "clumps of cells" dumbass
>>
>>85198758
>>85198764
>>85198805

You know what I fucking mean, idiots. It's not a sentient being yet, there's no murder taken place. It's like claiming men commit murder in the millions every time they masturbate.
>>
>>85198764
B-b-but they aren't alive because I say when life matters!
>>
>>85198821
>>85198821
>It's like claiming men
woman detected. Get off my board you bleeding hole
>>
>>85198366
When she was born.
>>
File: johnny.png (238KB, 410x356px) Image search: [Google]
johnny.png
238KB, 410x356px
>>85198366
Her videos are still better than pretty much anybody else who came out of TGWTG.
She's a bit preachy sometimes but her videos can actually be informative and she acknowledges that she can still enjoy movies that arent politically correct. She isn't mindlessly hating.
Also Pocahontas was always a mistake. Why the fuck would anybody on /tv/ want to defend Disney anyway.

Enjoy the (you) faggot
>>
File: nostalgia chick beer.jpg (7KB, 236x188px) Image search: [Google]
nostalgia chick beer.jpg
7KB, 236x188px
>>85198869
There was definitely a time when she knew how to have fun and didn't spend entire videos lecturing her audience about muh cultural appropriation.
>>
>>85198965
Well...you are samefagging. Prove you aren't. Protip: Posting from your phone is still samefagging
>>
>>85198366
She kind of always was, but had her true characteristics hidden in the original NChick persona

Her initial reviews were ok though
>>
>>85199030
Even if I show proof you'll still claim I edited the screencap, so why bother? Stay mad, though.
>>
>>85198632
>killing an infant is not infanticide
Hello, reddit
>>
>>85198821
>not a sentient being
>can have heart surgery performed on it and responds to stimuli
>>
>>85199077
It needs to involve an infant to be infanticide, hence the name. A fetus is not an infant. How is it this hard for you to understand this?
>>
>>85198660
>>85199077

>a foetus is an infant

lazy bait
>>
>>85199119

>sentience comes from the heart

Damn I though liberals were the stupid ones
>>
>>85198366
The moment she was born.
>>
Are babies really even sentient until they are 3ish? And even then they don't have any real thoughts until they are in their 20's. Maybe we should allow abortion years into post uteruan existence?
>>
>>85198821
>It's like claiming men commit murder in the millions every time they masturbate.
I don't even care about the abortion views people have, but please stop making this argument in your favour. When men masturbate they release sperm, which has only half the charge of chromosomes a normal human being has (That's why they recombine with an ova to create a cell that has 46 chromosomes, a human cell). Sperm does not have enough genetic data to make a human being, so it doesn't count as murder.
>>
>>85199272
>Maybe we should allow abortion years into post uteruan existence?

emotional conservatives would cry too much
>>
>>85198715
>le clump of cells meme
Look bud, I'm pro-abortion. I think it's a great form of population control, and it's great for keeping shitskin populations in check.

But please, just admit it is killing an unborn child. That's what it is. An unborn child. Not "a clump of cells." It is an undeveloped human being. This stupid fucking meme needs to end.

Either make peace with the fact that abortion is the ending of a human life, or become anti-abortionist. Either way stop being a retard who perpetuates dumb memes.
>>
>>85199292
>Sperm does not have enough genetic data to make a human being

A tumor does though.
>>
>>85198606
You're not wrong but Pocahontas is a shit movie anyway
>>
>>85199334
>That's what it is. An unborn child. Not "a clump of cells."

No it isn't.
>>
>>85199272
Yes and come up with gentler terms like you've just described.

"Oh I had a post-delivery late abortion, my clump of cells had only been developing for 2 years at that point, no big deal." Whatever language these retards can come up with to feel less guilty about murdering their children for their own convenience/because they couldn't stop having unprotected sex even though the world is filled with contraceptive choices.

Honestly, if you are the type of dumbshit who wants an abortion after not using contraceptives, yeah, please do get an abortion. You shouldn't be allowed to reproduce to begin with.
>>
>>85199334
>and it's great for keeping shitskin populations in check.
You know what else accomplishes this? Not having a welfare state enabling Sheniqua having 8+ children.

It's funny seeing you /pol/tards defend abortion when it has caused white birth rates to plummet too.
>>
>>85199334
no its not even undeveloped
its developing.
>>85199350
congratulations on instantly outing yourself as an idiot who knows literally nothing about tumors
>>
>>85199334
This. Its murder, but its legal and sacrosanct murder. Dianne Feinstein herself called Roe v Wade a "super precedent" and the pope himself condones it. We don't need to hide it.
>>
>>85199372
It is a developing human being you faggot. If it's a "clump of cells" then so are you. Which technically yeah you are, sure. But it is a dehumanizing term that you delusional freaks parrot so that you can feel better about being in favor of the murder of unborn children. This is non-negotiable, call it whatever creative terms you can come up with, at the end of the day it is a small undeveloped person and you are ending its life for your own convenience. Accept that.
>>
>>85199411
>Whatever language these retards can come up with to feel less guilty about murdering their children for their own convenience/because they couldn't stop having unprotected sex even though the world is filled with contraceptive choices.

I'm sorry but you're being emotional here. You're not looking at the situation rationally. An unfeeling, unconscious fetus isn't the same as a child. No amount of strawmanning will change that.
>>
I thought a mothers first instinct is to care for her child???? Not kill it???
>>
>>85199452

>tumors don't have human DNA

haha
>>
>>85199272
At least we should allow parents to put down babies born with severe mental and/or physical handicaps. They'd never have good quality of life, and will just be a huge drain on our healthcare system while putting little to nothing back into it if they survive into adulthood.
>>
File: 1498567961572.jpg (56KB, 922x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498567961572.jpg
56KB, 922x960px
>>85199350
Yeah tumors grow into separate people all the time.
>>
>>85199484
>But it is a dehumanizing term that you delusional freaks parrot so that you can feel better about being in favor of the murder of unborn children.

You can't de-humanize something that wasn't human to begin with.
>>
>>85199533

Yeah, it's called pregnancy
>>
>>85199490
There is absolutely nothing "emotional" about identifying a human as a human. It's just a fact. I am not emotional on this subject because I long ago came to terms with the fact that I am okay with dummies killing their unborn children if it keeps the population of retards in check. The only emotion I feel in this discussion is disdain for people who lie to themselves and pretend that it's anything other than a small human they're killing, using dehumanizing terms to feel as if they're morally correct.

You also do not know what the term "strawman" means, I'd suggest you look up the definition and proper application of a term before using it.
>>
>>85198821
Friendly reminder that killing innocent people is commonly referred to as murder. Obfuscating the issue and claiming the unborn are somehow nonliving husks is absolute psychopathy. They are very much alive, and they're definitely humans. If you cannot handle a child, don't have sex. If I passed a law making abortions a capital offense, how would you feel? Would it not be an outrage to take a human life?

I would think not. Those getting abortions aren't breeding and contributing to my society nor my species, they're basically clumps of cells.

Do you understand this argument now? This is the simplest way to describe the issue to someone lacking empathy. Prattle on about cells, but ask yourself if you'd be disturbed by the situation I presented. The criminals executed by the state were humans just like us, they didn't deserve to die over something like that. If you aren't phased by such a thing, then I suggest you tell your psychiatrist.

Making a mistake does not give you the right to murder. I could make a compelling argument for execution being the punishment for abortion. I still struggle forming a compelling argument that's pro-abortion. The ignorance to claim unborn humans aren't alive astounds me. The attempts to claim it doesn't "count" because they aren't sentient is repressive. Humans aren't sentient till they're around 3-4 years old. Without going down the slippery slope, your argument is still irrelevant.
>>
>>85199558
?????
>>
I don't have a problem with killing babies 2bh. Matter of fact I kind of wish that I never see another kid again. Have you met kids? They're fucking nightmares. Also you guys act like murdering babies is a new thing, euthanasia was fucking common as hell back in the day. I'm talking to both sides by the way, just get off your fucking pedestal and go kill some babies already you pussies.
>>
File: abopepe.jpg (134KB, 788x600px) Image search: [Google]
abopepe.jpg
134KB, 788x600px
>>85199484
>>
>>85198987
>she knew how to have fun and didn't spend entire videos lecturing her audience about muh cultural appropriation.
DI you even watch the video? She flat out says that cultural appropriation isn't necessarily a bad thing and calls out SJWs for making too much of a big deal out of it. The video isn't about how Disney is evil for committing the terrible crime of cultural appropriation, it's about how how depicting different cultures in media is a difficult issue, and there aren't clear guidelines about how to do it. I know that doesn't fit your white genocide narrative, but the video isn't what you seem to think it is.
>>
>>85199645

You're calling it murder because you're making an emotional appeal.

>You also do not know what the term "strawman" means, I'd suggest you look up the definition and proper application of a term before using it.

>"Oh I had a post-delivery late abortion, my clump of cells had only been developing for 2 years at that point, no big deal."

Literally a strawman
>>
>>85199430
>Implying they didn't do it before welfare
>>
File: 1499179206126.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499179206126.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
>women demand the right to kill their unborn children, because many are so irresponsible with their reproductive capabilities they'd rather kill the "parasite" growing in them than accept responsibility
>they're somehow the fairer and compassionate sex
>>
>>85199521
If you tried to make a human out of the DNA you got from a tumor it wouldnt work.
>>
>>85199801

If men could have children, I would wager that many more would have abortions than women.
>>
>Come into thread to fap over Lindsay pics/vids with pathetically desperate hope for nudes.
>Get stuck trying to fap to a /pol/ debate about abortion instead.
>>
>>85198660
> /pol/ pretending to care about life again
> half the threads there are about exterminating everything that is not white

Stay classy as always
>>
>>85199558
let me ask you this.
Should it be ok to kill brain dead people?
What about kids with severe autism or downs syndrome? People in comas?
If the answer to any of those questions is no, then you are morally a hypocrite if you support abortion because the logical steps taken to justify abortion apply to all those cases.
>>
>>85199861
Shitskins are subhumans
>>
>>85199430
What does /pol/ have to do with any of this, and where did I state that I am in favor of a welfare state?

Blacks have a much higher rate of abortions, I can't remember the figures but it is insanely high. In fact, those who pushed for legalization of abortion originally sought to use it to keep the poor blacks in check. And it's been a great success. It's clearly worth it even if a few whites get caught up in it, they're retards anyway. If you wind up in the situation where you need an abortion, with all the contraceptive choices you have now, you are just irredeemably stupid and irresponsible.
>>
>>85199578
this is the worst reply in the whole thread
>>
File: 1490423160776.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490423160776.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
i may as well post this
>>
>>85199861
>everything I don't like is /pol/
Can you not?
>>
>>85199921
>What does /pol/ have to do with any of this
Your retarded argument, the way you type; it's quite clear you're from that cesspool of a board. The black population was never a problem before abortion was made legal, yet here you are stupidly trying to argue it's needed to control a problem that never existed.
>>
>>85199864
>Should it be ok to kill brain dead people?

Yes, if the relatives want it

>What about kids with severe autism or downs syndrome?

Abortion can stop them from being born in the first place. Also severe autism and downs aren't that bad. People with downs can live relatively good lives. They're certainly not brain dead

>People in comas?

It's a different situation because a person in a coma has a life to return to, but if there's no chance they're going to wake up it should be ok, and their relatives should be in charge of that decision. This already happens anyway, it's called switching off life support.
>>
>>85199829
That's just false, and you know it.
>>
>>85199953
its literally the same tactic stormfags use. Every argument against them is concocted by the jews to trick people. Every argument against unintelligent millenials simiilarly is an alt right fake news conspiracy theory
>>
>>85200001

You KNOW the outcome of a hypothetical situation is false, do you? Jesus christ you people get dumber every year
>>
>>85198366
What television or film is this? Go discuss your youtuber trash back at /v/
>>
>>85200040
What a silly response. Men are frankly more responsible than women. Men wouldn't have abortion parties or whatever you people do.

>but men a-are just as bad as women! I swears it!

All you're doing is proving that women truly are the niggers of gender.
>>
>>85200001

>men in the western world are more frequently unemployed than women

Men are more irresponsible than women, this is fact
>>
>>85199797
American blacks didn't, because they realized that having too many kids would lead to them and the mother dying on the streets. You can go look up old census data and see this was never a problem in our country. This whole "abortion is needed to control da shitskins!" is pure drivel. You know what would happen if abortion would actually be made illegal again? Black women would stop being such huge sluts, since they'd no longer have that safety net.
>>
>>85200096

>Men are frankly more responsible than women.

That's untrue though, men are biologically predisposed to taking more risks. Men have higher rates of unemployment in white society.
>>
>>85199971
I've been here before /pol/ was even created, please go back to wherever YOU came from if you're so triggered by a basic conversation on demography.

Also, you don't have a clue what you're talking about either, please do some research on the early pro-abortion movement and planned parenthood, why it was created and where they target their clinics. They wanted it to control the poor black population so that there was less of a burden on the rest of society to support them with welfare programs. They even used to make black single mothers get sterilized in order to get on the dole. I think these are effective systems, their population would be a hell of a lot higher if none of that was set into place. And it makes the black women's lives easier too because they don't have to raise children they don't want. The children in turn can just die in the womb and don't have to suffer through a life with an absentee father and incapable mother. It's a win on everyone's part.
>>
>>85200146
>since they'd no longer have that safety net.

Except the pill, condoms, other contraceptives, and back alley abortions
>>
>>85200010
You sound a little butt bothered. I'd advise a cooling-down period where you can put your delicate feelings at ease. Perhaps, a safe space of sorts? Somewhere where you can shelter yourself from differing opinions. That might help you out.
>>
>>85199989
>yes if the relatives want it
So someone who doesnt sign a DNR can be killed by the family for their conveience? Ok.
>they're certainly not brain dead.
Fair point i shouldve said severe birth defects because thats more what i was getting at anyway. The point being that if you believe abortion is a right because the mother doesnt want to raise a child, and she has the right to kill that child because it is incapabable of concent, logically that right extends to mothers who dont want to care for children who have those same shortcomings post delivery. You are literally a hypocrite if you believe otherwise.
>its a different situation because a person in a coma has a life to return to
Ok. But what about babies? You know they have a life to get to, they fucking all do because thats literally what a womb is for. Incubating them before they enter the real world. If you dont believe its ok to kill someone in a coma on the basis that they may wake up and get on with their life, how could you believe its ok to kill a baby, who you can bet with 99.9% certainty will be born into the world after 9 months?
>>
>>85200222
>Perhaps, a safe space of sorts? Somewhere where you can shelter yourself from differing opinions

But he doesn't like /pol/
>>
File: tobe_fair.png (591KB, 772x477px) Image search: [Google]
tobe_fair.png
591KB, 772x477px
>>85198366
to be fair, she always was a cunt, she just played a role for as long as it was beneficial for her.
>>
>>85199936
It's really, really sad that she is by far the hottest one there.
>>
>>85200222
>explaining that people who complain about boogeymen being behind differing opinions, whether the boogeyman is a neo nazi or jew, are annoying
>but i need the safe space
I honestly dont even know what point you're trying to make here
>>
>it's a "samefag pretends women aren't vastly inferior to men because she's butthurt about reality" thread

Go ahead and tell me a field, any that isn't bleeding from the twat or giving birth in which women are consistently out preforming men both at the highest levels and on average. I'll wait. Women are treated like weak idiots for a reason: because it's what they are.
>>
>>85200245
We're on /tv/, friend. Not sure if you noticed.

The discussion on this website has degraded to such a point that anything that makes someone uncomfortable, they just call you Reddit or /pol/. Truly sad.
>>
>>85199936
so sad to see JesuOtaku like that knowing how she looks like now
>>
>>85200233
>So someone who doesnt sign a DNR can be killed by the family for their conveience? Ok.

Why not? They're braindead.

>logically that right extends to mothers who dont want to care for children who have those same shortcomings post delivery

Absolutely. In fact this already exists. It's called adoption.

>Ok. But what about babies? You know they have a life to get to

We're not talking about babies, we're talking about fetuses. An undeveloped fetus has no life to return to.

>If you dont believe its ok to kill someone in a coma on the basis that they may wake up and get on with their life, how could you believe its ok to kill a baby, who you can bet with 99.9% certainty will be born into the world after 9 months?

Like I just tried to make clear to you, I think it's ok to switch of life support for people in comas if they're never going to wake up again. But let's pretend I don't think that; my response is that a person in a coma has more to lose if you kill them, a fetus has nothing to lose because it's not even a person yet.
>>
>>85200295
Your "argument" against him is that he holds the opinions of some people on a different board.

Okay, and? Who the fuck cares you little retard. You call him /pol/ he calls you Reddit, it's boring as shit. Either say something of substance, entertain me with something funny, or gtfo to your little corner.
>>
>>85200296
>Go ahead and tell me a field, any that isn't bleeding from the twat or giving birth in which women are consistently out preforming men both at the highest levels and on average.
Prostitution
>>
>>85199888
So what's your excuse?
>>
>>85198366
Tshis typically happens to whores once they get too old. Then they start blaming all the guys they fucked when they were younger, because apparently it was the guys' fault the girl was such an easy lay.
>>
>>85199936
I fucking hate geek culture. I hate "geek" women. You're all literally as fucking horse ugly with insufferable personalities that they said you were in grade school, and adopting geek persona doesn't change that.
>>
>>85198366
>me no like wo-man

she never stopped being funny and interesting kid
>>
>>85200496
>16
>Sure I'll suck your dick Tommy!

>20
>420 yolo xDDD parteeee hahaha hey Chad :)
>fuck off Billy you loser

>25
>ugh Jessie just got married, all my friends are getting married WTF I need my girlfriends back :(

>30
>I need a real man to take care of me, where have all the good men gone?

>35
>This wrinkle cream works really well
>I need to dye my gray hairs
>MY BIOLOGICAL CLOCK IS TICKING, I need a man and a baby!!

>40
>I'm not old I'm not old I'm not old
>Ew John is dating a 22 year old can you believe it? Creepy...

>45
>I don't need anyone, I have my cats after all

>50
>Local woman found dead buried in massive hoarder home with over 30 cats
>>
>>85200429
>why not? They're braindead.
Because you are literally then infringing on their legal rights. Their life can only be ended by the hospital.
>its called adoption
so why not just have the mothers carry the baby to term and then give it up?
>hurr durr a fetus is a not a baby look at me everyone im retarded
A fetus is a human the same way you, me, a guy in a coma, and an olympic athelete are humans. They just arent fully developed yet.
It is totally unscientific to claim otherwise. All medical and scientific knowledge about what constitutes as life easily denotes that a human at any stage of development is life.
This point is always the hardest for me to understand why liberals disagree with. Liberals are practically synonymous with going with what the sceintific consensus on something is, this is noted especially in the way liberals react to republican politicians who deny climate change. They find it outlandish that someone would deny obvious scientific truths, yet pro abortion types do it too.
>its not even a person yet
so once again your whole argument is based on this totally unscientific belief that an unborn child is not human life. But you missed my point anyway. You said you shouldnt kill someone if they have a chance to wake up, if we were to compare being in the womb to being in a coma, there is a practical guarantee of waking up, so arent you violating your own rule by saying its ok to kill them?
Just because a baby is literally the most innocent among us because it is so new to the world does not mean it has any less moral value as a human.
>>
>>85200581
>she never began being funny and interesting kid
FTFY
>>
>>85200450
what the fuck are you talking about?
Can you even read properly?
I wasnt even taking a stance on anything, just pointing out that its fucking annoying when peole shout MUH POL or MUH JEWS.
Fuckin hell get yourself some glasses you absolute retard
>>
>>85198441
Where the fuck is this from? Did she and Joe actually bang the noodle?
>>
File: 1463618214950.png (98KB, 634x583px) Image search: [Google]
1463618214950.png
98KB, 634x583px
>>85198632
Let's get this fucking party started
>>
FEMINISM
Not even once.
>>
File: bedg.png (190KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
bedg.png
190KB, 373x327px
>>85199578
>>
>>85199936
Jesus, Todd. Also, whatever happened to the dude on the far right? I remember his videos being pretty good, he was one of the best.
>>85200366
She could move her hips like nobody's business, too.
F
>>
>>85199936
>Todd is a silhouette
>Needs to show up for the CA Movie
>Can cover the lower side of his face (Mouth/nose)
>Covers the upper side of his face
He's always dressed the same way as well (Hoodie/Same jeans/Sandals)
Man he's fucking weird. I enjoy the majority of his reviews tho.
>>
File: kk.jpg (28KB, 868x206px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
28KB, 868x206px
>>85201470
Talks with Todd about the futility of an e-celeb status
>>
>>85198632
You literally started all of this retard
>>
>>85199864
>Should it be ok to kill brain dead people?
>What about kids with severe autism or downs syndrome? People in comas?
should be mandatory 2bh
>>
File: 1495469926655.jpg (54KB, 477x637px) Image search: [Google]
1495469926655.jpg
54KB, 477x637px
>>85199334
>>
>>85199490
The main difference is that a child can look you in the eye, and ou're too chickenshit to face somthing that you're going to kill.

>>85199334
You can call them shitskins all you want but they don't abort their kids as much as westerner because at least they're smart enough to realise that this anti-natalist bullshit will only destroy them in the long run.
>>
>>85201579
>I enjoy the majority of his reviews tho.
Me too.
And i think its logical that he would rather hide he upper then the lower side of his face: Eyes are way more recognizable then mouths, and with it he would look menacing instead of dorky.

Plus, it give his ethnicity away more, also ruining my favorite running joke of his...
>>
>>85198389
lindsey graham
>>
>>85198606
Just to be clear, what is this in reference to?
>>
>>85199656
No, the simplest way to end this debate is to ask the pro-choice idiot if he would have enjoyed being aborted
>>
>>85198632
Generation "Me" everybody.
>>
>>85198632
It's legally a double homicide if you murder a pregnant women.
>>
>>85199936
I feel... strange urges.
>>
>>85198366
>When did she become such a painful, unfun cunt?
>>
>>85199936
is she a midget like dodger
>>
>>85198606
A burton directed superman starring Nic Cage would still have been interesting, even with a lot of studio meddling. Jodo's Dune was fucked from the start though it would have never got funding. all the cool concept art got released and that all we could have got.
>>
>>85199936
>Want to fug her
>remember that a baby died in her

I ain't dealin' wit no haunted vagina son
>>
>>85205821
Better than Generation Cuck. Go raise your wife's son because it's the 'moral, christian' thing to do.
>>
>>85200940
She fucked practically everyone at TGWTG (except Linkara).
She's a textbook Liberal, so it should come as no surprise.
>>
>>85205944
>"Keep aborting your kids goyim, no one needs you around anyway."
>>
>>85205857
>anon hits puberty
>>
>>85206022
>(except Linkara).
LOL no one would touch that creep.
>>
>>85206063
>abortion is murder goyim! we must not let the shitskin hordes decrease their population growth!
>>
>>85206069
I was never into the chunkier looking body type that's all
>>
>>85206146
Right, before you hit puberty. And now you have.
>>
>>85205944
I guess orphanages are pretty cucked then.
>>
won't let me embed the youtube link? Fuck you kid.
>>
>>85206201
>Fuck you kid.
NOOOO! DONT FUCK MY KIDS!
>>
File: despair.jpg (112KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
112KB, 1280x960px
>>85199854
Every time.
>>
>>85199829
If they could, they wouldn't be men now would they?
>>
>>85199829
Every time you masterbate and come in a tissue, you're aborting millions of potential children.

IN FACT, even when you come inside a woman and impregnate her, you're still killing millions of potential children because only one sperm can enter the ovum.
>>
dat pussy haunted
>>
>4chan is anti-abortion now
reddit truly invaded us
>>
>>85206587
I'll dip my dick in holy water and perform an exorcism
>>
>>85206156
It's an awful feeling though, being attracted to someone that murdered a baby. My head and heart say no, but my penis says yes.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 288x204px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 288x204px
>>85205849
>>
>>85205875
damn
>>
File: 1475305569277.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
1475305569277.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>85206642
thank this man
>>
>>85205849
It isn't tho.
>>
>>85198366
She was ghoulish to begin with, as other anons noted, she tried to profit off of murdering her kid. That's messed up. I think being at Channel Awesome reigned in her insanity until she jumped ship and started hanging around the SJW crowd that let her inner psychopath loose.
>>
File: 1382803268541.jpg (83KB, 643x960px) Image search: [Google]
1382803268541.jpg
83KB, 643x960px
>>85199854
:(
>>
>>85198366

Why would anyone, ever, watch anything that is related to Nostalgia Critic?
>>
File: KyleGRR.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
KyleGRR.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>85202059
>you get all the scrutiny of celebrity
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>85198632

Too late, Baby Killer.

>>85198715

You're literally a clump of cells.

A fetus is as much a living, breathing baby as a baby is a human.
>>
>>85198366
>>85198583
SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING ABORTION TWEET

>>85201014
Beautiful
>>
>>85198366
She's a cunt because she pointed out how fucked up Pochahontas? It takes the very serious and tragic background of North American natives dealing with European settlers and turns it into a fairy tale in which everyone learns to live together as friends at the end which is far from the actual reality.
>>
>>85207028

Actually everyone-learning-to-live-together-as-friends in regards to Pokeahotass is more realistic than the tragedy you just proposed.

>Serious

Regicide is serious too, but it's still entertaining as a musical featuring talking animals.
>>
>>85201014
I love how everyone assumes James loved Star Trek V simply based off him having a gumball machine movie tie-in, the kind of stuff he's into as you can clearly see from all the other movie tie-in stuff he collects in his basement.
>>
File: 1kewz.jpg (69KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1kewz.jpg
69KB, 1366x768px
>>85207120
while Star Trek V isn't the best thing related to Star Trek ever made, it's far from the worst. Heck I even like it better than IV which many people seem to love for some reason
>save muh whales
>>
>>85206813
It is in states where abortion is legal like New York.
>>
>>85198366
Take a shot every time she mentions cultural appropriation.
>>
>>85207188
Because it was more open to the general public because it was X comes to our time and wacky hijinks take place. Star Trek V is a mess of a movie both on screen and behind the scenes. I mean you have the center of the galaxy is actually a single planet which has trapped some alien demi-god on it for some reason. It did some interesting stuff with Bones and Spock visiting the painful parts of their lives, but the movie overall was pretty bad.
>>
>>85207353
>Because it was more open to the general public because it was X comes to our time and wacky hijinks take place.
Oh is that why Masters of the Universe, Beastmaster 2 and others which used that idea were such box office hits?
>>
>>85207443
Star Trek was in pop culture for a lot longer than those two franchises seeing how they both came out in the 80's. Star Trek also had 3 movies under its belt as well so more people knew what Star Trek was.
>>
pol wins again.
>>
>OMG DID YOU C WAT THIS YOUTUBER SAID XDD
Why do you care?
>>
>>85207120

People are fucking stupid and vain, who knew?

It's really hilarious too that they chose to gang up on James of all people, calling him a loser and whatnot while James has a family, has a job, donates to a children's hospital, makes video content to people out of pure joy and went through stressful events with his daughter.

For a fucking Ghostbusters video. Fuck those cunts.
>>
>>85206813
Yes it is.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.