[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what SJWs really think will happen if conservatives get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 30

File: hmt_03[1].jpg (488KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
hmt_03[1].jpg
488KB, 1200x1800px
Is this what SJWs really think will happen if conservatives get power?
If they wanted to show a world where women have no rights and are only used for reproduction why didn't they just have the story take place in the middle east? It would even have the same plot points of gays being hung and women not being able to drive.
>>
>>85196017
Oh because the middle east is SO liberal...
>>
>>85196045
Are you legit retarded?

That's a rhetorical question. Don't answer it you retard
>>
This show gives me more of a "what if Warren Jeffs controlled the government" vibe.
>>
>>85196017
Do you really believe women should be allowed to vote though?
>>
>>85196017
>why didn't they just have the story take place in the middle east?
isn't the actual book based off of some sort of criticism of Islam?
>>
>>85196017
Also
>Women get circumcised so they can't feel the joy of sex
>Men have multiple female sex slaves
>People get stoned to death for crimes without a a fair trail
This entire story is literally "What if America was the middle east" but I doubt the writers realize it.
>>
>>85196147
sounds like the /pol/ paradise desu
>>
>Never one to miss a good marketing opportunity, Atwood affirmed our apparent unfolding national horror show on April 19, speaking to the Los Angeles Times about the Hulu series: “The election happened, and the cast woke up in the morning and thought, we’re no longer making fiction
What the fuck? When has Trump ever shown hostility towards gays or hinted at taking female rights away?
>>
>>85196146
Ya, if you're getting all your information from /tv/
>>
>>85196017
Why would sjws attack islam? They have the same enemy, western culture.
>>
>>85196214
I HATE CONSERVATIVES
BUT I ALSO LOVE ISLAM WHICH IS A MILLION TIMES MORE CONSERVATIVE
>>
>>85196017
>The future is a fucking nightmare

What's hilarious is the more rights and privileges afforded to women, the less happier they become.
>>
>>85196108
Yes. What sort of retarded question is this? Voting should be a right given to every citizen.
>>
CAUCASIAN HETEROSEXUAL CHRISTIAN MALES WANT TO HACK OF YOUR CLITORIS!!!!!
>>
>>85196260
seems accurate after seeing hardcore feminists allying with radical islam in sweden
>>
>>85196017
Yes. The middle east is a good real life example of religious conservatives being in complete power. It just doesn't scare americans as much because they don't identify with something so foreign and distant. The point of this show is to take the American imagination to that place where they can imagine it.
>>
>>85196596
Yeah, it's not like it's a literal cultural norm in other parts of the world or anything.
>>
>>85196017
hoses are a banned technology
>>
>>85196668

in christian culture?
>>
>>85196108
voting rights should be based on IQ
>>
>>85196742
Of corse not, don't be retarded. Christianity teaches that sex within marriage is a gift from God to be enjoyed by all parties involved.
>>
>>85196668
C C C

CAUCASIAN CHRISTIAN CISMEN
>>
>>85196646

they can already imagine it, just look at europe
>>
Christianity is retarded but not Islam retarded. Even the worst of Christianity's history is better than modern day Islam.
>>
>>85196646
except those Middle Easterners are taking over the west and turning it into the same shitholes they left
>>
>>85196214
Never, They're afraid of Trump because he chose Mike Pence, a conservative as his VP. Nothing scares feminists more than a man who lives by God's laws.
>>
>>85197201
>Nothing scares feminists more than a man who lives by God's laws.

unless it's Sharia law then that's fine because brown people
>>
>>85196928
Liberals never loved the West. They made a career undermining Western Values to prop up a more humanist tale.
>>
>Is this what whores really think conservatism is?

No. They're too retarded to think anything. This is what their handlers tell them to think conservatism is.
>>
>>85196861
CCCP
CAUCASIAN CHRISTIAN CISGENDERED PATRIARCHY
>>
Can't you poltards turn your brains off for even a second and just enjoy the show?
>>
>>85196796
Unironically this
>inb4 muh racism
>>
>>85197251
>unless it's Sharia law then that's fine because brown people
no, sharia is problematic for sjws but the fact muslims want to rape the west balances it out
>>
>>85197365
>you're not allowed to criticize anything -- especially things with political messages
>if you do, you're clearly a /pol/ Nazi

JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN, BRUH
>>
>>85197365
We can't enjoy the show became liberals unironically think it's a perfect reflection of what's happening in America. (It's actually the opposite, Conservatives being laid back while Liberals going batshit insane)
>>
>>85197365
Yeah...it's /pol/ that's politicizing the show. It's the new Guy Fawkes mask.
>>
>>85196017
Wait so she sis supposed to be a fuck doll for men? Who would want to fuck that?
>>
The premise of women losing their fertility and few that don't becoming a class on their own serving only the elite is simply idiotic. You gotta stretch that suspension of disbelief quite a bit. As there is absolutely no logic behind the whole handmaiden thing. What would actually happen is the few fertile women would be pumped up with hormones and their eggs collected for transplantation to other women and insemination would happen in test tubes. The writer of the book clearly couldn't grasp how a man thinks, why would you even bother if having children is off the table?
>>
>>85197365
Not OP but the show just wasn't very interesting because it stops for narration too much
Also the premise is just laughable
>>
>>85197339
CHRISTIANITY IS A PLOT BY VLADIMIR PUTIN
>>
>>85197539
lol was their an anime convention in town why are they dressed like that lmao
>>
>>85196508
Ask it on /pol/
>>
>>85197643
TO #RESIST
>>
File: IMG_2584.jpg (18KB, 198x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2584.jpg
18KB, 198x201px
>>85196017
Why the fuck are they called "handmaids"? It's assured they aren't maidens and they don't do any physical labor like a real handmaid, they specifically don't do jack shit other than sit around and bear children. They literally have a better fucking job than most people in the dystopian society they live in, and the majority of people throughout human history? Shouldn't they at least be called "breeders" or "wombs" or even just "mothers"? How the fuck can you possibly fuck up this badly? Who wrote this fucking book?
>>
>>85197571
Was this supposed to be the first attempt at a pregnancy fetish story?
>>
>>85197750
She's a rape fetishist
>>
>>85197725
>Why the fuck are they called "handmaids"?
Because it makes them sound more vulnerable and pure.
>>
>>85196508
Why do you think every citizen should be allowed to vote?
>>
>>85196921
what about that part where christians banded together to slaughter people of different religious beliefs

checkmate
>>
>>85197365
>turn your brains off

No and you should never do this you fucking troglodyte. Except when shitposting on the chanz.
>>
>>85197365
How can you enjoy something with your brain off?
>>
>>85197365
why would I watch that when I can watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrnIVVWtAag
>>
>>85196146
No, the author thought the US was headed to this state after Reagan was elected. She would carry around documentation to "prove" thay she was right about where the future was headed.
>>
>>85196017
>Is this what SJWs really think will happen if conservatives get power?
Yes, yes, yes, unironically absolutely yes. People fucking killed themselves on the night Trump was elected because they had these kinds of ridiculous dystopian delusions.
>>
>>85196017
You would have to be blind to not see how much the religious right wants to control women's rights, especially when it comes to sex and bearing children. Shit, during the campaign you saw actual videos of right wing women saying in interviews that women are not meant to lead or run the government or even have political opinions (which is ironic in itself considering these same women were at a political rally, vocally supporting Trump).

And it takes place in America because it's more relatable for audiences, it's directly adapted from a book, it's about religious extremist fundamentalism that's applicable to all religions and the inspiration for the story came directly from witnessing the rise of the religious right in the 80s during Reagan's term in office.
>>
>>85196214
He literally said in an interview women should be punished for having an abortion, has advocated gutting Planned parenthood through his budget proposal, cut funding from foreign aid programs that covered women's health programs such as family planning and abortion and also has a long history of throwing really nasty personal attacks against women if they dare to speak against him, just look at how he talks about Megan Kelly or more recently Mika Brzezeinski.
>>
>>85198602
Memes aside, how the fuck did they think they would get away with this?
>>
>>85196214
>When has Trump ever shown hostility towards gays or hinted at taking female rights away?
he chose mike pence as his vp and jeff sessions for attorney general and said women should be punished for abortions.
And that's even before going into his obvious traits and past history with women.
>>
>>85199623
>People fucking killed themselves on the night Trump was elected
fuckin hell. i'd like some proof, but i believe that they are that retarded.

>live in canada
>had a feminist prof walk into class late the morning after the inauguration
>she was distraught and couldn't teach that day because of trump, she said as much
>kept talking about how worried she is for the future
>fear mongering to a bunch of young impressionable people
>when i asked her what specifically she was worried about her response was "the future, because I READ THE NEWS" (this is what she said, verbatim)

and then i fucking pulled out of that school. universities are a fucking joke, if you are underage and see this, don't fucking go. go to trade school, you'll be better off and better educated than the mongs who get indoctrinated at university.
>>
>>85196508
>>85196796
Plebeians. The patrician path is only land-owning white men who have served in the military are allowed to vote.
>>
>>85200736
>women should be allowed to kill their children
>>
File: 1500250084753.jpg (77KB, 960x918px) Image search: [Google]
1500250084753.jpg
77KB, 960x918px
>>85200567
Fuck it I'm taking the bait

>He literally said in an interview women should be punished for having an abortion

Way to cut out the context you nigger. The interviewer asked him if abortions were illegal would women get penalized for getting back alley abortions. No shit you should get penalized for doing something illegal, that's kind of what makes laws work.

>Planned parenthood

the state has no business paying for abortions with our tax dollars. There's a ton of ways to avoid pregnancy that are far cheaper then an abortion, just think ahead a few seconds and you'll be good.

>cutting Foreign aid programs

Please remind me why we have to pay for abortions in Africa?

>long history of throwing really nasty personal attacks against women

Trump beaks literally everyone. Further more most of the people you're white knighting for threw nasty personal attacks at him first. I think it's really current year of him to treat women like equals by flinging their shit back at them, don't you?
>>
>>85200343
Any group of people that treat women as equals are inevitably conquered by a group of people that do not. Giving women rights is suicidally insane.
>>
>>85196163
>circumcision
>polygamy
>stoning
>/pol/
your post made me think, lad
>>
>>85201186
>white men

t. Mr 56%
>>
The point is that (((Christianity))) is just as garbage as (((Islam))). Both are Abrahamic religions created by the Jews.
>>
just watched the first episode after reading about it on peter watts' blog the other day.
does it get better? i find myself wanting to find out how the world works but desu i'm not gripped at all yet.
>>
>>85196146
>>85199458
It's actually an anti-american book. Atwood views the US as an evil theocracy and Canada as a far more progressive state that should be a refuge for enlightened American dissidents.

Also has anti-Israel elements, Atwood is hugely involved in the pro-Palestinian/BDS movement
>>
>>85202294
the world doesn't work very realistically. Basically a bunch of Evangelical Christians launch a coup that take over the US and regress it to a Khmer Rouge-like state, though Atwood wouldnt' say Khmer Rouge because she praised them in the 1970s.

The book is mainly commenting on how she fears Reagan/US conservatives are subjugating women, how the US is regressive and Canada is progressive, and Israel using the Old Testament to oppress the Palestinians.
>>
>>85200343
Too bad 'the religious right' is fucking dead as a political force in America. Conservative right now are all about basic economic security that has been peddled away by generations of neoliberals.
>>
>>85202349
Is all of this >>85196147 really in the novel/show?
Does the general audience really take all this at face value?
Are you literally, figuratively and unironically telling me this isn't meant as a satire of Islam?
>>
>>85202460
>>85202349
meant to reply to >>85202347
>>
>>85202229
This.
>>
File: 1493061954763.png (198KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
1493061954763.png
198KB, 520x388px
>>85196017
>a show to demonize conservative white males when the stuff that happens in it only happens in the shithole middle east
Who would make such a show ?
>>
>>85196214
I mean, Trump did strip away protection rights for gays, so now places like adoption agencies can have an easier time refusing you on grounds of religious beliefs, and making deals with the Saudis. And the whole abortion thing.

But yeah Atwood is being retarded.
>>
>>85196017
I can't believe you guys even watch this
>>
File: 1488555945529.jpg (462KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1488555945529.jpg
462KB, 1936x1936px
>>85197539
was this cringekino?
>>
>>85200567

>taxes should pay for my mistakes

If planned parenthood stopped doing abortions and just offered the other services Trump wouldn't go after it.

I'm pro abortion rights, but not pro abortion. I don't believe I should have to pay for them either.
>>
>>85199623
did the same with obama in the other direction. america is retarded.
>>
>>85203040
>pro abortion rights, but not pro abortion
What a fucking cucked position.
>>
>>85203112

Its the opposite of cucked.
>>
>>85200567
>He literally said in an interview women should be punished for having an abortion
Even if this were true, it wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>85203040
It's interesting how retarded you are on several levels. PP mostly offers "other services" (generally medical screening and birth control related care). Also they aren't defunding other medical groups/practices that do abortions, so it's stupid to focus on PP to begin with.

And it's way cheaper to pay for an abortion than to pay for some unwanted, fucked up, unhealthy child to need medical treatment and/or end up in state care or dependent on welfare or any other assorted bullshit pertaining to unwanted pregnancies. Even if the kid did manage to be okay it still means more tax dollars going to pay for its school and all that anyway.
>>
>>85196017
It was written during the Reagan era as a response to the religious right and its belligerent entrance into politics. This was well before SJWs were a thing.

It's clearly an exaggeration, but that's what dystpopian fiction does. It's funny in your butthurt that you bring up the middle east because it very intentionally depicts what a western ISIS might look like.
>>
>>85198079
you mean when Arabs almost reached France and besieged Constantinople so many times that the Orthodox Church literally has a day dedicated to killing them?
>>
>>85203291
Anon please, no facts. OP wants to get butthurt about a fictional work and its connection to the SJW and you should let him.
>>
>>85203256
>Christianity dominated the western world for centuries but look a random book says they will become ISIS if we give them power lol
this is what liberals believe
>>
>>85203291
>>85203337
There were still SJWs in the 80s, they just held pretty much no cultural power. There's a reason why this show is being adapted now, and that's because they do have cultural power.

This is based on a book written by a woman who thought Ronald fucking Reagan was heralding in female circumcision.
>>
>we have existing examples of how religious extremism results in women being treated as trash
>no no, how about this hypothetical situation where it's Christians instead of Muslims
>>
>>85196017
they should at least made the protagonist, idk, not so fucking ugly
she looks hideous
>>
>>85196646
At no point in history did christians treat their women that way.
>>
>>>85203291
>It's clearly an exaggeration, but that's what dystpopian fiction does

And it fails at that like all dystopian fiction reboots do, because adapting it twenty/thirty years takes it out of its contemporary context. Is the same reason why no-one remembers the Red Dawn or The Day The Earth Stood Still remakes, the fears that motivated those films (Soviet invasion/occupation and nuclear war) aren't so relevant now
>>
>>85203291
>LOL its a fantasy
youre ignoring the fact that the show tries to create a false equivalence between a non existant white Christian extremism and the centuries old muslim extremism for their own obvious partisan political purposes
>>85197539
she persisted :^)
>>
>>85203401
>hypothetical
Lol
>>
>>85197201
"god" is no different than allah kid
Sooner you christcucks realize this the better
>>
File: 1499566080005.png (256KB, 476x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499566080005.png
256KB, 476x477px
>>85196017
>"if"
>pretending this isn't a reality now.
-trying to defund planned parenthood
-President has literally advocated at multiple points in his campaign for criminalizing abortion and giving jail time to women who undergo abortions.
-take money out of international efforts overseas to help setup women's care facilities in third world countries.
-some states now brazen enough to straight up take women's care products out of healthcare packages on "religious grounds".

No, it's been going great and conservatives are very popular...
>>
>>85203526
why is the only issue women care about child murder?
>>
>>85203549
>child
Nope
>>
>>85196017
White men aren't the literal devil in the Middle East though, Liberals wouldn't know who to hate
>>
>>85203562
answer my question retard
>>
>>85203526
>killing babies is a human right now!

Nah, learn to not get pregnant in the first place.
>>
>conservatives don't want women to enjoy sex
lmao. no. they just want a woman to enjoy sex with ONE! (1) man
women believe fidelity is a violation of their human rights. disgusting subhumans
>>
>>85203526
>-trying to defund planned parenthood
What's wrong with that? Why should tax money go to any private institution?
>>
>>85201975
Half of this is you being obtuse about the interviews that anon was talking about (or in straight up denial) and the other half is just being autistic about these actual issues, friendo. I'm fairly certain I know where you get your news from.
>>
>>85202349
>Too bad 'the religious right' is fucking dead as a political force in America
Please tell me this is bait.
>>
>>85196508
Most of the problems in this nation are due to the 19th Amendment. It's time to repeal it and relegate women back to being property.
>>
>>85203599
I don't think you faggots quite understand where PP gets most of its money from, I'm going to give you a hint and tell you it is barely from taxpayers...

And even so, despite being less than 1 percent of the budget, access to free PP services lowers disease rates and lowers unplanned pregnancies by nearly half nationally. Why you would be against public health benefits really shows how cucked Fox News makes you.
>>
>>85203648
women weren't property before the 19th amendment retard
>>
>>85203549
>>85203595
Always ends up triggering the Christcucks who think PP only does abortions when their national average for abortions is abysmally low when compared to their other services.
>>
File: 1265166813701.png (142KB, 425x290px) Image search: [Google]
1265166813701.png
142KB, 425x290px
>>85203673
>Planned Parenthood barely gets any money from taxpayers!
>But Drumpf defunding Planned Parenthood will literally kill it!

Christ, keep your story straight anon
>>
>>85201186
Libera et Impera Centurion.

How is your plot of land doing in Carthage?
>>
>>85203673
Why must it be PP then? Couldn't we offer the funds to any doctor willing to do the services we want them to do?
>>
>>85203256
You know what's cheaper than keeping people in prison? A bullet to the head. Wait... but what about rehabilitation?! Leftists arguing for cost saving eugenics is some hilarious doublethink.

>evil conservatives don't care about the baby once it's born!
>better just fucking kill it
>>
>>85201147
Lol you pulled out of uni because you didn't agree with a teacher one time? Good luck with your life in general Anon.
>>
>>85203699
answer my question retard
>>
>>85203708
Killing the limited federal funding it has acts as to Dr-incentivize private companies from funding it, making services more expensive and causing cascade effects where budget skyrockets and can't meet with demands.

Learn to economy, faggot.
>>
>>85203744
*de-incentivize
>>
>>85203732
Then those services need to be covered under an insurance and most insurances un conservative states think birth control is icky poo poo. Hence PP existing in the first place. Some states have abysmal women's health coverage.
>>
>>85203687
>implying that daughters weren't shoved off on neighbor families to act as servants and to learn how to care for husband's and children

This practice needs to be brought back and enforced as a law. Women are mentally and emotionally equivalent to children.
>>
>>85196796
Dumb idea, iq wont ensure good intentions in the ballot- by posting this you unironically would be banned from voting in your own system
>>
>>85203734
>comparing the literal no money it takes to abort a brainless fetus
>to the literal no money it would take to buy a minimum security pot selling "felon" a book and a job.
>>
>>85203740
Lol what even is your autistic question?
>>
>>85203744
should teach them to use protection

women today think it's ok to not use protection because they could always get an abortion
most americans also believe that protection like condoms is only to prevent childbirth
>>
>>85203848
you replied to it so you must have read it
>>
>>85203734
Ok anon, then advocate for better women's health programs and affordable childcare and education then...
>>
>>85203860
This is mostly just projecting, PP does teach safe sex and protection, it's literally conservatives sperging out about sex education in school.
>>
>>85203377
No cultural power? What the flying fuck are you saying? Are you 12? The long political events that led to the fall of the berlin wall; and the mass employment of women into powerful corporate positions took place in the 80s , as well as the fall of apartheid
>>
>>85203832
That "brainless fetus" (fetuses have a brain) will likely turn into a conscious human being if unperturbed. You're straight up making my point that you're a heartless bastard if you think the cost effectiveness of abortion over the long run is worth ending a life. And for the record, prisoners - except in the most extreme cases - deserve a chance at rehabilitation. I don't put a dollar sign on the value of human life.
>>
>>85203526
maybe conservatives are still very popular because all the bullshit you just made up is either taken out of context, exaggerated or said from the position of someone with literally zero understanding of their oppositions thought process and why it is they believe what they do.

Oh wait, never-mind, conservatives believe the
things they do because they are either ignorant or evil. After all, if they were informed and good, they would agree with me 100% on everything. Its impossible to come to different conclusions from the same knowledge, after all.
>>
>>85203901
wouldn't call it projecting just misconception
>>
>>85203874
I do. Sorry to burn down your straw man.
>>
>>85203861
You are talking to two different anons, bud.
>>
>>85197725
Biblical reference to Abraham's handmaid Hagar who he fucked.
>>
>>85203933
im sure someone who is as smart as you and so much smarter than everyone else can find an answer
>>
>>85197539
>the one so fat that it the red cloak doesnt cover her
>>
>>85203860
>women today think it's ok to not use protection because they could always get an abortion
bro, how much more of a neet virgin retard can you be? literally no one fucking thinks this and young women freak the fuck out 99% of the time if you don't use a condom. i don't think i've fucked a single chick at uni that wasn't either on the pill or using some other form of birth control and they still insisted i use a condom almost every time

like holy shit stop getting all your information about women from r9k and incel you pathetic fuck
>>
File: 1500454069137.jpg (39KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500454069137.jpg
39KB, 480x512px
>>85203911
>maybe conservatives are still very popular
KEK! They are the most unpopular they have been in decades, kid.
>because all the bullshit you just made up is either taken out of context
It's not. Look up his Chris Matthew's interview.
>exaggerated
Lol you are trying really hard to pretend I'n exaggerating here when he has made statements and signed bills.
>or said from the position of someone with literally zero understanding of their oppositions thought process and why it is they believe what they do.
Or, hear me out, I do understand these positions and I find them laughably autistic and averse to facts?
>After all, if they were informed and good, they would agree with me 100% on everything. Its impossible to come to different conclusions from the same knowledge, after all.
Tell me about climate change, buckaroonie. Meanwhile, let's check out the Great Barrier Reef. Oh shit, nevermind. It's officially dead.

You sound delusional mate.
>>
>>85201147
>>85203739
>taking life advice from /tv/

You basically asking to be a loser if you do that.
>>
File: 1447294601526.jpg (13KB, 240x150px) Image search: [Google]
1447294601526.jpg
13KB, 240x150px
>>85203911
>conservatives are still very popular
>>
>>85203906
>A fetus EVENTUALLY becomes a congitive being and that means you are a heartless bastard not to regulate what women do with their own reproductive organs!
It's the same argument with different wording each time. It never changes with you moralfags. I am willing to even bet you think you are some sort of crusader fighting for the unborn, while ignoring how if you said these opinions around most women, they'd probably deck you in the fucking mouth.
>>
>>85203957
Bud, I don't care enough what your pro-life talking point "question" was. Repeat it or don't.
>>
>>85204075
I can smell the cheetos from here
>>
>>85204075
*cognitive
>>
>>85204103
why is the only issue women care about abortion?
>>
>>85204131
Great arguments, christcuck. What does your leaflet tell you to say next?
>>
>>85204136
It's not. It just seems to be the only one that incites you faggots to bomb them.
>>
>>85203832
>Kill babies, they'll become criminals and burdens to the state!

>Oh look a pot selling burden to the state, better give him a slap on the wrist. Hope he doesn't immediately go back to drug dealing!
>>
>>85204170
>selling pot is logically equivalent to killing a baby.
Your arguments are getting desperate.
>>
>>85203526
its like he doesn't know women are fucking stupid or something
>>
>>85204165
well you were agreeing with a post that seemed to think that it was.
name 5 more women's issue that have the same political clout.
>>
>>85203929
So then you should like PP a lot.
>>
>>85204136
It isn't? But it's a major one because almost every woman will be pregnant at one point or another and they want to have the right to make decisions about it. MRA incel dumbfucks like yourself don't understand because you don't get pregnant and don't have sex anyways
>>
>>85196163
>/pol/ is one person and not a forum of discussion
>>
>>85204075
>telling women they shouldn't callously treat unborn humans like worthless parasites warrants assault

Typical women or nu-male white knight.
>>
>>85204202
see >>85204196
>>
>>85202193

they have violent fantasies all the time so whats not to like? They literally cry tears of joy when woman gets raped, they even wish more and more western women would be raped because that would somehow prove their point and also act as a revenge for women who didn't want to have sex with /pol/tards
>>
>>85204196
>name 5 more women's issue that have the same political clout.
That's a retarded qualifier, there are equally important women's health issues (like general access to women's health physicians) that don't have the exciting pizzazz enough to warrant any major political clout. And again, nobody is bombing gynecologists.
>>
>>85196108
women shouldnt be allowed to vote
>>
>>85204220
So again, the script never changes. It always boils down to "I want to impose actual laws onto women's body parts to make my own sperg settle."
>>
>>85204222
>see my post that is literally a nonargument
female genital mutilation, access to sanitary products in public restrooms, rape and domestic violence etc... not as contentious as abortion generally but then again which issue is the most important has absolutely fucking nothing to do with what we're talking about
>>
>>85204247
>And again, nobody is bombing gynecologists
That's a lot of what PP does, they do far more than just abortions. Plus, a lot of women's health clinics and OBGYNs and the like do abortions as well, so it's pretty stupid to single out PP.
>>
>>85204212
>he thinks there is discussion on /pol/
>>
>>85204247
so you're saying you can't back up your statement, so you're wrong?
>>
>>85204194
((Bro-five))

Well meme'd my truly ebin friend ;) how's negging Jessica going? Any day now bro!
>>
>>85204278
none of those are major political issues in the west, try again.
>>
>>85204297
Are you retarded, by any chance? Or have poor reading skills?
>>
>>85204277
The fuck you on about? Just saying you're a violent little shithead if an opinion like giving intrinsic value to unborn humans deserves getting beaten up.
>>
>>85204284
Right...we agree...
>>
File: 1373408999215.jpg (11KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
1373408999215.jpg
11KB, 242x209px
>>85204324
>rape and domestic violence is not a major political issue
>now apparently we're talking about issues that only affect western women
Keep on moving those goalposts pal
>>
>>85204354
You ever see an anti-abortion rally, friendoo? You think those people are looking for rational discourse on the subject?
>>
>>85204278
How are you getting internet in your West African shithole? Sorry to tell you Nu-tamba but they don't slice off clits in the USA, we have sanitary bathrooms and have no major problems with dealing with rape and DV.
>>
File: 1397445120973.jpg (104KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1397445120973.jpg
104KB, 613x533px
>>85204324
>/pol/ shitposter doesn' think rape is a major issue
am I in bizzaro world
>>
File: halal.png (443KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
halal.png
443KB, 640x480px
can't wait for the muslims to take over and watch the feminists go full cognitive dissonance when they get stoned to death for going outside without a male relative
>>
>>85204354
You can have an opinion on unborn life all you want, you just can't pass or enforce legislation on genitalia and expect everyone to be nice to you if you support that line of thought. Also, you share opinions with literal crazies and homeland terrorists. It really must make you feel morally superior, huh?
>>
File: 1476398613558.jpg (30KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
1476398613558.jpg
30KB, 580x435px
>>85204212
>/pol/
>forum of discussion
>>
>>85204372
is the Handmadiens tale not about women's oppression in the west? who's moving the goalposts?
>>85204406
how many times to you see politicians promise to stop rape retard? do they have to or is it already a crime.
>>
>>85204391
>we have sanitary bathrooms
did you actually think that's what he was referring to? bathrooms with clean floors? jesus christ every time you samefag you just expose yourself as an even bigger fucking retard
>>
>>85204413
I wouldn't want to be chummy with "Muh body muh choice" type women or their beta male hanger ons anyways buddy.
>>
>>85204433
>rape is already a crime
>so that means it never happens
>>
File: 1363395622291.jpg (4KB, 149x156px) Image search: [Google]
1363395622291.jpg
4KB, 149x156px
>>85204433
>why is the only issue women care about abortion?
Note that you didn't say "western women" and you also didn't say "why is abortion the most important issue", so pretty much every post you've made since that point has been fallacy after fallacy. You're actually incapable of holding a coherent argument. Might as well just play the "I was trolling" card and fuck off already
>>
>>85204459
Why does it honestly bug you so much that women want control over their own bodies? Sounds like you are the beta, kiddo. That's a fairly cucked mentality.
>>
>>85204434
So what is it you're talking about then? Should public restrooms hand out free fucking tampons because god forbid women pay for anything.
>>
>>85203739
>>85204026
no, it was my third year. i wasn't actually getting enough of what i was supposed to be going to the school for (i was going for a bachelor of arts in illustration, so it's not like i was going anywhere anyways), and there was serious tone/idea policing at the school. i never had a prof or ta actually grapple with my ideas. just about every response i got on essays was about how i should make it more inclusive, use "less harsh words" (the words in particular are words like strange, used endearingly, after many pages of praise, because it might hurt someones feelings if they read their art was strange. which is a stupid fucking proposition to begin with, nor do i care if an artist doesn't like what i have to say about their piece. not that it mattered, because i was praising the piece anyways) or "stop disparaging other cultures" (the disparaging other cultures bit was when i said in passing while making another point that crucifixion is disgusting and violent. which it is, there is not really debate there). i couldn't stand the school because i did not feel like i was learning or getting anything worthwhile out of it. all of my peers were super left-wing ideologues, so i couldn't get anything fruitful out of interacting with them. that feminist prof trying to claim she had some mighty insights into the future because "she reads the news" was just one of the final straws. the real final straw was another prof saying my answer to an exam question was wrong, without explaining how or why i was wrong or off the mark. the question, requiring an essay form answer, was "what is the purpose of graphic design?" my answer was, like all design, graphic design aims to alter reality. and i talked at length about that with examples of artists how had tried to change the world with graphic design. it was an arts uni, so it was worse than most, but i know problems like these exist in many others, and it is a growing problem.
>>
>>85204459
>I wouldn't want to be chummy with "Muh body muh choice"
I hate to break it to you, but that's most of the first world. You may like North Korea or Suadi Arabia though.
>>
>>85204478
>Should public restrooms hand out free fucking tampons
Yes, they're expensive and not everyone can afford them/carries them at all times

>HURR SHOULD RESTROOMS HAVE FREE TOILET PAPER AND FREE WATER TOO? JUST BRING YOUR OWN LOL DUMB CUNT
>>
>>85201975
planned parenthood doesn't just provide abortions
>>
>>85204478
Can you give me a solid reason why tampons shouldn't be free?
>>
File: 1464639042442.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1464639042442.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>85204478
>Should public restrooms hand out free fucking tampons
is there a reason why they shouldn't? unless you want to bring your own toilet paper and soap to every restroom cause god forbid men pay for anything
>>
>>85196017
Thats racist. People of color have cultures to preserve. White people dont.
>>
>>85204477
I dunno, something about letting women proudly proclaim that human life has no worth of its own and can be terminated on the arbitrary whim of women doesn't sit right with me.

Sorry I can't be a feet licking little bitch like you who'll gladly give women the right to call humanity worthless.
>>
>>85204462
are you retarded? I'm not talking about rape as a crime but as a major political issue on par with abortion. do you only hear what you want to hear so you can feel smart?
>>85204472
it was implied by the topic of the thread. I know it's hard for autistic people to pick up on that.
>muh fallacies
name one (1). inb4 ad hominem, that doesn't count because im trying to be accommodating for your metal illnesses
>>
>>85203904
>The long political events that led to the fall of the berlin wall
Are you 12?
>>
>>85204523
>do something that everybody does everyday
>get sandpaper free shit
>so something 10% of the year
>get sandpaper free shit

Why don't women understand economics?
>>
>>85204535
>he actually thinks women are a Sunday school, Jesus Camp caricature that walk around proclaiming all human life to be worthless and "terminate" unborn life while they cackle.
Holy shit bud, what underground cult bunker are you from?
>>
>>85204501
You just answered it
>>85204513
>>85204523

Soap and toilet paper are essential needs and are cheap. It's a woman's job to deal with bleeding out in public.
>>
>>85204572
>dumb incel shit who thinks tampons aren't essential care products.
Why is our education system so fucked?
>>
>>85204572
>heh am I a cool edgy misogynist yet /tv/??
>>
>mfw Americans still think telling teenagers not to have sex solves teen pregnancy
>>
>>85204513

there's nothing about free cunt pads in the bill of rights
>>
>>85204597
So?
>>
>>85204587
Sorry to hear you bled out in public honey :^(
>>
>>85204572
Are you under the impression that women are choosing to bleed out of their vaginas?
>>
File: 1451421777980.jpg (419KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451421777980.jpg
419KB, 1200x1000px
>>85204572
not really sure what the difference is between having shit clinging to your ass all day cause no tp and having blood pouring from your vagina because of no tampons.

i'm pretty sure you realize there really is no difference but are caught in a retarded contradiction and are trying to play it off as edgy shitposting. women's bathrooms should be stocked with shit that women need, not really a difficult concept. stop trying to fit in
>>
File: 1467023561640.gif (948KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
1467023561640.gif
948KB, 155x173px
>>85204227
Spoken like a goy who has never visited /pol/.

>They literally cry tears of joy when woman gets raped

Only when it is brought to her by her own stupidity - like hanging around with niggers. acting like a degenerate slut and not expecting to get raped. Like joining ISIS and not expecting to get raped, etc...

>they even wish more and more western women would be raped because that would somehow prove their point and also act as a revenge for women who didn't want to have sex with /pol/tards

You're projecting here. Literally no-one on /pol/ wants to see women raped, but they do find it funny when a woman who promotes multiculturalism gets raped by a pack of niggers and sandniggers. And why not? It's funny as fuck.
>>
>>85204587

you're not going to die without cunt plugs. buy 'em yourself.
>>
>>85204629
>They literally cry tears of joy when woman gets raped
Well ACHTUALLLY only when they deserve it
Oh man, my sides. I want to believe this is someone baiting as a /pol/fag but they are this fucked in the head.
>>
>>85204608

so buy them yourself
>>
>>85204594
they didn't even have to tell you not to have sex
>>
>>85204643
not gonna die with tp, soap and expensive dyson hand dryers either dipshit but that doesn't stop every bathroom ever from being stocked with them. you literally do not have an argument other than some irrational disrespect for women
>>
>>85204643
>he doesn't know about utiral lining infections
Have you ever lived with a woman at all?
>>
>>85204572
are you literally 12y/o?
>>
>>85204597
>there should be no laws or common practices in this country that aren't specifically enumerated in the bill of rights
can you just kill yourself already
>>
>>85204675
The Bill of Rights doesn't say even half of the rights or privileges we have now, buddy.
>>
>>85204657
stop pretending like your more compassionate than them. if a conservative woman like Lauren Southern was raped you'd be spamming threads on /tv/ laughing about it I guarantee.
>>
>>85204657
>Well ACHTUALLLY only when they deserve it

I mean, a woman joining ISIS and then gets raped isn't funny to you? She brought this on herself. Why should I, or anyone else for that matter, feel any pity for her?
>>
>>85204681

soap is for public health stupid, your roasted flaps are your own responsibility
>>
>>85204629
>I don't condone rape.
>but I laugh when it happens.
I don't think you even have self-awareness.
>>
>>85204715
Tampons are for public health, you sheltered teenager.
>>
>>85203699
Don't forget that during the past fifteen years or so the religious right has forced through numerous anti-women's rights bills that restrict access to abortion in places like Texas, etc. which has dropped the numbers of clinics to just one or two for the entire state and as a direct result has made childbirth fatality rates skyrocket. So great job, pro-lifers, you're literally killing mothers along with their babies.
>>
>>85204715
>>85204738
trying way too hard to be an edgy incel kiddo man
>>
File: abortion dress.jpg (51KB, 365x409px) Image search: [Google]
abortion dress.jpg
51KB, 365x409px
>>85204568
>>
>>85204709
>if a conservative woman like Lauren Southern was raped you'd be spamming threads on /tv/ laughing about it I guarantee.
No, I wouldn't you whatabout faggot. I'm not a monster. Rape is always horrible.
>>
>>85204751

nope, that's why you don't get them for free
>>
>>85204715
can you go back to /r9k/ already?
>>
>>85204775
Keep living in a fantasy world, kid. Most states if not most of the first world considers tampon access a public health concern.
>>
File: Bv_xCnYCIAAqOHV.jpg (86KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
Bv_xCnYCIAAqOHV.jpg
86KB, 600x763px
>>85204657
what about these women who were raped? /pol/ cares about them a lot more than most politicians and probably more than you as well.
>>
>>85204764
And you talk with the majority of Pro-choice people and they fit this pic with their dehumanizing rhetoric referring to unborn life as tumors and parasites.

I'd probably be more sympathetic if they were willing to admit that they're killing human life.
>>
Gas the sandniggers.
>>
>>85204726
>can't even read

What's up, Floyd?
>>
>>85204762

get your ass back to gaia, you're not on my level at all ya little fucker.
>>
>>85204764
>woah, this one picture I found on a tumblr must represent the attitudes of all modern women! Checkmate atheists!
>>
>>85196017
Good eye, genius. You've figured out what you're watching - an allegory.
>>
>>85203860
>should teach them to use protection

But you people don't want kids to be taught sex ed in school, just abstinence.
>>
>>85204738
there's free toilet paper in public toilets, doesn't mean all of it gets stolen all the time. i know it's a strange concept for shut ins like you, but most people know how to behave among others
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>85204768
you would though, you don't give a shit about rape, only ideology.
>>
>>85204808
Oh please, tell me how I misread that post.
>>
>>85204726
I don't condone bad shit happening to good people. Lefties and niggers? Rape away, my man. But make her have an abortion afterwards :^)
>>
>>85204826

t. virgin that's never seen a women's restroom
>>
>>85204827
Why do you keep speaking for me? I just told you I condemn all rape. You are trying to make me into a cartoon. Fuck off, retard. I'm not playing your game.
>>
>>85204804
>and probably more than you as well.
I sure do love all these strawman arguments you build up in your own head to make your opponents seem like monsters. I literally never said I didn't care.
>>
>>85204768
what about ironic rape
>>
>>85204883
if you do care why didn't you stop and think that this was something /pol/ cares about to? and then you talk about strawmen...
>>
>>85204806
>And you talk with the majority of Pro-choice people and they fit this pic with their dehumanizing rhetoric referring to unborn life as tumors and parasites.
No, they don't.
>>
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw[1].jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw[1].jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>85204832
I don't condone rape, doesn't mean I don't find it funny when it happens to people who most definitely deserve it. I guess you're a follower of Trudeau's philosophy then? We can't kill ISIS soldiers, they're misunderstood little boys. Oh that woman didn't deserve to be raped even though she abandoned her family to join a genocidal group of sandniggers that are bent on turning the whole world into a caliphate? Yeah, she's a good little girl that dindu nuffin wrong.

Fuck off, you virtue signalling trash.
>>
>>85204910
What are you even asking? That I didn't stop to mull over /pol/'s collective feelings? What in the fuck are you on about?
>>
is the show even good? the book wasn't and im guessing from the fact that it's a hulu original the show isn't either.
>>
>>85204936
you accuse me of making you a strawman but then you're whole depiction of /pol/ is a strawman. that's my point.
>>
>>85204200
I do, for the most part. The fact that they perform abortions is a thorn in their side. The Hyde amendment is all well and good but money is fungible and you know damn well they're subsidizing abortions indirectly through tax payer dollars.
>>
>>85204920
>I don't condone rape, doesn't mean I don't find it funny when it happens to people who most definitely deserve it
That's what makes you sound like a psychopath.
>muh ISIS strawman! See, rape is okay when it is bad people me no like
You keep bringing them up son. Jesus would never condone the rape of your enemies. It's not very Christian, nor humanist to find rape "funny" at all.
>>
File: polmorality.png (425KB, 1546x1286px) Image search: [Google]
polmorality.png
425KB, 1546x1286px
>>85204852
You certainly don't speak for /pol/ though.

And don't try to pretend the "consensus opinion" on /pol/ is morally defensible; I remember the righteous indignation Trumpsters had about Kathy Griffin's Trump head effigy, but just today, /pol/acks were celebrating McCain's brain cancer.
>>
>>85204975
>you accuse me of making you a strawman
Because you literally did you fucking clod.
>but then you're whole depiction of /pol/ is a strawman.
Please tell me what you think my depiction of /pol/ even is. Want to guess how often I've even mentioned /pol/ in this thread?
>>
>>85204996
I thought you're whole point was that killing kids is ok?
>>
>>85204996
Holy shit kiddo, I'm not /pol/...

Stop getting confused.
>>
>>85205012
are you mentally ill?
>>
>>85204996

hey you, why do you waste so much time on a board you dislike
>>
>>85205012
you say /pol/ condones rape. that is a strawman. why do I have to spell everything out for you? are you just playing dumb?
>>
>>85205035
Am I mentally ill because I don't find rape "in certain contexts" funny? Do you really think I'm the one with a mental issue here...?
>>
>>85205032
So I take it you're not >>85204629
>>
>>85205043
obsession, they don't even talk about movies on /tv/ they just want a safe space to complain about /pol/.
>>
>>85205051
>you say /pol/ condones rape
Multiple anons, bud. I personally never said that. But there literally is a poster in here who condoned rape "of the right people who deserved it" and that is an attitude you tend to find over there. Unless you want to play retarded.
>>
>>85204986
>That's what makes you sound like a psychopath.
Didn't know you're a psychiatrist

>You keep bringing them up son. Jesus would never condone the rape of your enemies. It's not very Christian, nor humanist to find rape "funny" at all.

So let me get this straight, you're actually saying that we should leave ISIS soldiers alive? Is that what you're saying? I hope you're trolling here because even though it seems obvious, "progressives" tend to be THAT mental
>>
>>85205052
why are you even here you pearl-clutching concerned mother?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-20-06-00-38.png (403KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-20-06-00-38.png
403KB, 1440x2560px
>>85205065
Nope.
>>
>>85205093
>let me throw more strawmen at you.
I'm saying there is something inherently wrong with you if you find rape funny in any context.
>>
>>85205082
stop jumping into conversations you're not a part of and then using that fact as an excuse for your ignorance.
>>
>>85205131
>anon can't keep up with conversations
>blames everyone else
I've been in this thread for 2 hours, summer.
>>
>>85205124
it doesn't sound like this is a good site for you to be on if you are that adamant about offensive humor.
>>
>>85204535
>can be terminated on the arbitrary whim of women

You clearly have no fucking clue how many loops women have to jump through judt to get an abortion. Depending of the state you are required by law to first have a doctor consult one day, then get an ultrasound of the baby so that you hear its heart beat, wait 48 hours after scheduling the procedure before you can actually get the abortion, pay for the remains to be buried, conduct a funeral for the fetus, etc. And that's not taking account all the travel requirements, lodging expenses, several day offs you have to take from work, all which make it harder for the woman to get an abortion in the first place since there might only be one clinic in the entire state that provides abortion services and it's nowhere near where you live.
>>
>>85205124
Why are you dodging the question? Are you saying rape is worse than murder? What should we do with ISIS then? Should we let them be?

I already answered your question - I don't really give a fuck if you think there is something "inherently" wrong with me. Now you answer mine.
>>
>>85205161
Except you weren't talking about humor. You literally said that actual rape is funny if it was your enemies.
>it's just a prank bruh XD

Kys
>>
>>85205153
that's just sad
>>
>>85205153
wew lad seek help
>>
>>85205072
The opposite actually. /pol/ just can't keep their cancer away from a board about television and film
>>
>>85205178
I'm not answering your strawman trap questions just to derail the conversation, faggot.

You stormweenies can't argue anything coherently. Can you?
>>
>>85205186
>reddit spacing
>kys
I knew you didn't belong here
>>
>>85205093
>anon has 0 arguments and makes up strawmen to justify his fucked up POV

Just stop already retard
>>
>>85205187
>damage control
If you need to blame me for anything else, just let me know ;)
>>
>>85205198
they're here because you're here. if you weren't here to clutch your pearls and be offended they'd get bored. this fag >>85205153 has been here for 2 hours. you must love these threads to not just hide and ignore them.
>>
>>85205224
But...there literally was no spacing?
>>
>>85205254
I actually was here talking about the show before you /pol/fags, like clockwork, sniffed the conversation was about women's rights so obviously you can't have that. Heaven forbid two anons out of a few hundred posts, even offhandedly mention Trump, amirite?
>>
>>85205254
>you have to just ignore 50 colbertposts an hour and constant crosposting from /pol/, just send over and take it.
Or the mods can do their job and ban you from here so you go back.
>>
File: 09924528[1].jpg (94KB, 1000x659px) Image search: [Google]
09924528[1].jpg
94KB, 1000x659px
>>85205223
>I'm not answering your strawman trap questions just to derail the conversation, faggot.

Yeah, but we're not derailing anything since we're talking about the original topic. You're not going to answer the question simply because it will prove how stupid you are.

>You stormweenies can't argue anything coherently. Can you?

Spotted the /leftypol/ commie fag. How's it going?

>>85205241
I want animal torturers to get boiled alive. Sue me, faggot. I explained my reasoning, but you fedora tipping faggots keep using ad hominems against me instead of answering the damn questions. Why is killing or raping ISIS soldiers wrong? I can't really imagine if the Romans were this cucked as present day society is.... They would have probably agreed to suck Carthage's cock free of charge.
>>
>>85205300
you're lying or stupid. scroll back up to the OP, this was /pol/bait from the start. and even if you did want to "discuss the show" (which you provably haven't even seen) you still got suckered in and fell for the trolls.
>>
>>85205331
>everyone who thinks /pol/ is retarded must be lefty/pol/
Are you really that paranoid?
>>
>>85205351
And you didn't?
>>
>>85205326
>you have to just ignore 50 colbertposts an hour and constant crosposting from /pol/, just send over and take it.
I don't like helping newfags, but yes, that's exaclty what you have to fucking do.
and I guarantee you've been to /pol/ more than me, seeing how easy it is for them to bait you.
>>
>>85205384
>everyone is a newfag because I say so.
I have nothing to prove.
>>
>>85205379
oh shit. I didn't realise you were only pretending to be retarded. nice "no u".
>>
File: 1496352884906.jpg (947KB, 2036x3044px) Image search: [Google]
1496352884906.jpg
947KB, 2036x3044px
>>85205357
Literally haven't anyone seen use "stormweenie" besides commie redditors
>>
>>85205254
>clutch your pearls and be offended
The lack of self awareness you /pol/tards display is sometimes astounding. You guys are some of the most easily offended people on the internet. Every little thing is part of a Jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race, isn't it?
>hide and ignore
You continually triggered safe-space-seeking basement dwellers are the biggest SJWs around
>>
>>85205400
keep replying to these posts and crying that they won't go away. it means nothing to me.
>>
>>85205426
you really are obssessed
>>
>>85205357

must be paranoia. nobody goes to /leftypol/
>>
>>85205331
>Why is killing or raping ISIS soldiers wrong?
Because usually killing and raping are things most sane adults condemn as wrong. But, we are at war and as a pacifist, I must still explain how human loss of life is always bad no matter the context but I understand how reality works in combat situations with enemy combatants. ISIS is bad, obviously. I wish there were ways to resolve social and economic conflicts with them that were about peaceful solutions rather than bombs.

And I most certainly don't laud the rape of enemy combatants. That would make me a sickening person.
>>
>>85205426

you're like a parody person
>>
File: tip.png (428KB, 544x598px) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
428KB, 544x598px
>>85205475
>as a pacifist
>>
>>85205462
Well, they don't. Especially not at the frequency of /pol/ crossposting. Unless you are in denial.
>>
>>85205509
>being a pacifist is a meme now
Great argument.
>>
>>85205433
Nobody is crying you retard, you take this all too personally.
>>
>>85205425
I can't even begin to imagine how schizoid your life must be.
>>
>>85205528
explain to me how to fight ISIS with socio-economic buzzwords you virtue signalling fedora, I need a laugh.
>>
>>85205559
like I said, I don't care. you reap what you sow. now I know your years of rationally debating™ on the internet have made this impossible for you, but stop replying.
>>
>>85205586
Not that you care about a conversation of macro politics, but a start could be to acknowledge how destabilization from western powers and government funding of gureilla groups helped shaped extremist Islamist sects into pockets of power across the Middle East? And while we continue to bomb them, we also still give money to smaller breakaway groups to fight ISIS on the ground?
>>
>>85205634
*guerilla
>>
>>85205634

islam itself is an extremist sect
>>
>>85205634
as I expected, its just obsessing over the past with no new ideas. bet you thought you were so smart typing that too.
>>
>>85205634
Pretty sure that's what we, Saudi Arabia, and Iran are doing right now.

Also
>Hurr I'm not breaking my pacifist code if I pay the brown people to kill the ones I like less
>>
>>85205674
You aren't being intellectually honest with the situation then, retard. Because part of the problem is literally our vested financial interests in Middle Eastern puppet powers we pool money into, that eventually devolve into violent subgroups that tear at their countries until all the moderates are dead. You asked for a step one. Step one is to stop funding these fucking groups and stop backing alleys who fund ISIS.
>>
>>85205634
>And while we continue to bomb them, we also still give money to smaller breakaway groups to fight ISIS on the ground?

How is that pacifism? You're also advocating a support for one terrorist group over another. Are you that retarded? Here's a solution: glass the fucking Middle East and be done with it. Humanity would profit.
>>
>>85205671
Meme at me all you want, there are peaceful sects of Islam. India...
>>
>>85205729
>You're also advocating a support for one terrorist group over another.
You misread, I never said I support bombings.
>>
>>85205726
yeah everyone knows that, it doenst make you smart kid
>>
>>85205745

yes it's pretty peaceful once everyone has converted or died
>>
>>85205681
>Pretty sure that's what we, Saudi Arabia, and Iran are doing right now.
Except we aren't really.
>if I pay the brown people to kill the ones I like less
Except I never said that.
>>
>>85205745
You mean Pakistan? India is not Islamic.

>>85205766
You said what you wanted to do "While we continue to bomb them" is something that you advocate for.
>>
>>85205773
I never said I was smart you illiterate faggot. I answered your bait question that you asked.
>>
File: 1500475539682.png (94KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1500475539682.png
94KB, 248x189px
>>85205745
>India...
>peaceful sects of Islam
holy shit, you're a burger aren't you?
>>
>>85205795
India has a sizable minority muslim community, hence all the trouble with Hindi fundamentalists who get angry over them selling and eating beef.
>>
>>85205795
>India is not Islamic.
India has a huge Muslim population, my dude.
>"While we continue to bomb them" is something that you advocate for.
Buddy, I'm not SUGGESTING we,continue to bomb them I am pointing out the hypocrisy of continuing to bomb them while still funding extremist groups. Reading comprehension...
>>
File: 1497255104170.jpg (22KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1497255104170.jpg
22KB, 340x340px
>>85205811
yeah and you did it perfectly
>>
>>85205814
Shia Muslims are peaceful. Also, America has one of the largest Muslim populations in the West, most Muslim Americans assimilate fine. Funny...
>>
>>85205852
What a life you must live, to be intellectually bankrupt.
>>
>>85205835
I don't get it. What are you suggesting then? That we do nothing?
>>
>>85205868

when you're 1 percent of the population you behave yourself....funny
>>
>>85205885
getting your goat makes him intellectually bankrupt?
>>
>>85205885
>tfw to intelligent
>>
>>85205886
I literally just spent two posts explaining what we could at least START to do but you somehow can't even fucking read, since you think I said I was cool with bombing them to no end and get nothing done. I know what doesn't work, this "bomb them until they stop" pipedream has never worked with extremist groups.
>>
>>85205907
They aren't a majority in Europe either, Mr. Statistician.
>>
>>85205929

why don't you email your great idea to the CIA, i'm sure they haven't thought of just being nice to errybody
>>
>>85205914
Trying to have a real discussion is him "getting my goat"?
>>
>>85205965
It's like you are honestly underage here...
>>
>>85205947

not yet thank god, there's still time to act.
>>
>>85205969
>you can have 'real' discussion with someone playing you for a fool

Do you get it yet?
>>
>>85205987

if you end one more post with ellipses i'll bite your fingers
>>
>>85205929
You haven't explained shit. You've explained what "isn't working" yet gave no solution to what it actually will work. So what are you suggesting that we should do? Because from everything I've gathered from your post, you're basically suggesting that we should sit on our asses and let ISIS do whatever they like.
>>
>>85206029
>>
>>85206040
>I didn't read your posts so I'm just gonna assume you want us to do nothing and sit on our asses.
Yeah I'm done, here.
>>
>>85206000
I don't think you know what "playing for a fool" means.
>>
>>85196017

Yes. When they say x "is literally Hitler" they mean it.

Christians = evil patriarchal white men even if they're incredibly liberal like the current Pope.

Muslims = oppressed minorities and bringers of wonderful diversity in spite of them being the most illiberal people you could bring into western societies today.
>>
>>85206134
>Not that you care about a conversation of macro politics, but a start could be to acknowledge how destabilization from western powers and government funding of gureilla groups helped shaped extremist Islamist sects into pockets of power across the Middle East? And while we continue to bomb them, we also still give money to smaller breakaway groups to fight ISIS on the ground?

All you said was we need to acknowledge about funding terrorism, bla bla bla. Nothing meaningful really. Just random buzzwords.
>>
>>85206181
>Christians
>incredibly liberal
KEK
>>
>>85206204
>saying we should stop funding terrorist groups
>is a buzzword
The absolute state of you.
>>
>>85206211
Current Pope is a liberal. Current Archbishop of Canterbury supports gay marriage and female clergy. Churches in places like Germany&Sweden are the same.

Modern Christianity is highly liberal, mostly as an attempt to court young people which fails miserably.
>>
>>85206232
OK, just let ISIS steamroll through the Middle East then. What terrorist groups are we funding?
>>
>>85206266
You are exaggerating how "liberal" you think they come off.
>>
>>85206290
They're liberal to the point of rejecting their own religious teachings in a very literal sense.

I've given some examples, why don't you?
>>
>>85206279
>OK, just let ISIS steamroll through the Middle East then
Right, I totally said that. No, just keep draining money into a war that never ends and just go on to kill another few thousand or so, that is obviously working.
>>
>>85206318
You didn't actually give any direct examples though.
>>
>>85206318

uh free cab rides for victims of the nail bomber
>>
>>85206266
>Current Archbishop of Canterbury supports gay marriage
Prove that. It sounds made up.
>>
>>85196017
>gays being hung
>>
>>85206152
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB2nWiEO9T0
>>
>>85206344
>Current Pope is a liberal. Current Archbishop of Canterbury supports gay marriage and female clergy
>You didn't actually give any direct examples though.
The state of this thread.
>>
>>85206490
Source these claims.
>>
>>85206502
No
>>
>>85206674
Then fuck off, kid.
>>
>>85204147
>christcuck
/pol/ detected
>>
>>85206800
I think you are getting confused, mate. On you is who. Christcucks are /pol/tards
>>
>>85206875
*who is who
>>
>>85197201

I'm just scared of closeted fags.

They are dangerous. Ever see American Beauty?
>>
>>85206771
lol
>>
>>85206875
t. someone who knows nothing
>>
>>85207021
Good one, summer.
>>
>>85207039
I'm loving this. You are so mad.
>>
>>85207083
WOAH LIKE, EBIN MAD BRUH! ;) HERE'S SOME GOLD!
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.