[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New HBO Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5363.png (61KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5363.png
61KB, 750x1334px
Will it be kino or propaganda? Maybe something in between.
>>
>>85191070
>triggered shitskins

LEL
>>
>>85191070
it will be KANGno
>>
Isn't Jordan Peele also doing a 'Lovecraft' thing for HBO that basically uses his monsters as an allegory for the horror of American racism in the south? What the fuck is up with this shit?
>>
It begins
>>
File: IMG_5348.jpg (116KB, 364x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5348.jpg
116KB, 364x457px
>>85191176
Do these entertainment elite really think American's biggest problem is racism!
>>
>>85191319
The only open racism that still happens in America these days is against white people.
>>
>>85191361
That's the irony. All from white guilt self loathing liberals who think we still have a debt to pay. My family came from Ireland so I have nothing to atone for.
>>
>>85191319
No, but they want the useful idiots to believe it is so that they ignore actual issues.
>>
File: space-ghost-coast-to-coast.png (282KB, 578x300px) Image search: [Google]
space-ghost-coast-to-coast.png
282KB, 578x300px
>>85191070
Don't say "Yeah, how about... no."
Instead say "Yeah, how about... yeah!"
>>
>>85191176

But Lovecraft is about cosmic horror. I mean sure, you could make a show about squid-like alien monsters that represent the horrors of slavery. But that isn't cosmic horror. It's actually a very well documented type of gritty, real-life horror. Like, if Peele is actually doing this, he's actually hurting his own SJW cause, because equating slavery to Lovecraftian horror is effectively distancing the issue of slavery from reality by suggesting that it's something borderline fantastical and unrealistic. Isn't the whole self-professed point of SJWs to uncover what they call the truth, the history of real, disenfranchised people, all while reminding people in today's world that the issues they talk about, like slavery, aren't some otherworldly phenomenon from which people today can distance themselves because of how cartoonishly evil things used to be? Don't they try to shove this stuff into people's faces all the time?

Lovecraft is like the antithesis of that. It's the horror that drives you mad because you absolutely cannot comprehend it. If this is actually happening, this is such a meme-tier idea. Jesus fucking Christ, I didn't even hate on Get Out when it got rave reviews but fuck Jordan Peele if he's doing a Lovecraftian take on slavery. Fucking moron.
>>
Are southerners the paranoid leftists version of the (((jews))).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.