[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the world you capefags are creating.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 471980156.png (27KB, 456x201px) Image search: [Google]
471980156.png
27KB, 456x201px
This is the world you capefags are creating.
>>
>waah why do I have to design functional products that the consumer wants
>>
You sound like a pretentious assholes.
>>
>>85188557
Thank Disney. They're the ones who decided to infantilize the film industry and rob it of anything but superficial treatment of theme and characterization. That's why we've got about a dozen major films with exactly the same plot with different window dressing.
>>
>le "popcorn blockbusters are robbing art cinema of it's audience" meme
>>
You can make a pretty good movie on a budget nowadays. Cameras are cheaper than ever, lighting setups can be made from cheap leds and are easier to power and lighter to transport. Any idiot with a computer can edit video nowadays.
It's easy to blame the sponsors when you sell out.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 299x169px
>>85188683
>>
This is why film cannot be art.
>>
WAAHHH I cant make a barely coherent boring as fuck film and make a million trillion dollars wahh!
>>
sadly this is the way the world works
the vast majority of the population are brain dead philistines who can't appreciate a real work of art. they don't watch movies for an experience, they just want to turn off their brains and be entertained. this is reflected in all forms of mainstream culture: cinema, art, music, literature etc. thankfully as other anon's have already mentioned it is far cheaper and easier than ever to create films today so independent / indie film makers still stand a chance. that being said it would be foolish to expect the casual movie goer to appreciate or care about anything other than the latest hollywood blockbuster
>>
File: 1478273556841.jpg (174KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
1478273556841.jpg
174KB, 1000x929px
>>85188984
this
>>
>>85188557
Nah, the problem is obviously piracy. Blockbusters are the only ones worth watching on the big screen. All the other movies are more comfortable to watch from home. But because of the fact that nobody buys movies nowadays, these non-blockbuster movies are more or less disappearing. The blockbusters are hurt by this, but not to the same extent.
>>
File: bravoraimi.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bravoraimi.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>85188557
>>85188646
>>85188683
>>85188794
>>85188805
>>85188839
>>85188847
>>85188864
>>85188871
>>85188984
>>85189036
>>85190461
Are Capeshit-haters worse than Oscarbaiters? Legitimate question.
>>
Good. This makes me want to see more cape films.
>>
>>85188984
>Muh "i'm so smart and everyone else is so dumb" argument.
>>
>>85188984

This
>>
>>85191375
>I have shit taste and I'm proud of it
>How fucking dare people want more from their movies besides banal surface entertainment
Neck yourself, you fucking thirdworlder.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.