[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've spent the last few weeks watching the first two seasons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I've spent the last few weeks watching the first two seasons in preparation for this, and boy am I disappointed. Season 3 (at least the first episode) feels like a cheap CSI episode.

>tasteless gore, nudity and swearing
>boring, generic unimaginative dialogue
>barely any music in the whole episode
>everyone acting silent and mysterious
>urban setting and zero comfiness

I don't get it, is it really the same people working on this? I'm even afraid to keep watching, think I'd be better off keeping the memory of the first two seasons.
>>
i loved the first two seasons, gave the first episode of the reunion a watch and didn't go back
>>
pleb alert am I right guys

lmo fucking pleb kill yourself unironically

>tfw too pleb to enjoy kino

^you
>>
>>85181088
Ohhh dear, you were doing so well only to get Lynched at the final hurdle
>>
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D
>>
>>85181088
Gotta agree about the lack of Badalamenti music and the dialogue isn't really the best (not that the original series was either though).

In regards to urban setting, I feel like we've been given enough nature shots to balance out all the time we've been spending in (primarily) cold urban settings.
>>
>>85181656
>not that the original series was either though

It was miles better
>>
File: 1496742496578.jpg (913KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496742496578.jpg
913KB, 1920x1080px
>>85181088
little fucking LYNCHED babies...makes me laugh
IM GONNA LAUGH WHEN I FUCK YOU, BITCH
>>
>>85181088
wtf i no longer want to fuck audrey now
>>
File: 1499482042380.webm (598KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
1499482042380.webm
598KB, 720x384px
>>85181088
>>
File: 1497902027106.jpg (101KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1497902027106.jpg
101KB, 500x730px
>>85182502
wish we could turn back time
>>
>>85181088
Watch up until ep3, then keep watching to ep8 and see whether you want to keep watching.
>>
Where are people getting too much sex from. The only two sex scenes so far are the people watching the box and Janey-E and Dougie. Jade might count too but she just walks naked and we don't see any sex there.

There wasn't less of it in the original series, it was just tamer because it was on network TV.

Also the episodes get better as they go along in the new season more or less.
>>
>>85181088
>that Audrey
She looks like a fucking ghoul. No wonder we haven't seen her yet. JUST
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.