[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Forgotten /tv/ insignias

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2CA868688863229.jpg (98KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
2CA868688863229.jpg
98KB, 1024x550px
ITT: Forgotten /tv/ insignias
>>
>>85179703
Why did Ellie look so disgusted at the sight of that delicious meal presented to her?
Could these fucking scientists not be pleased by anything?
>>
>>85179703
No joke, my whole life I have wanted to eat in that restaurant and eat that dish. If I ever became a billionaire I would just pay to recreate it.
>>
that chili looks so awful, where's the meat? just fucking carrots? what?
>>
>>85179769
Pathetic aspirations
>>
>>85179769
Dude you could easily pay someone to make you some chillean sea bass. No need to be a billionaire....

In all honesty, just go find a random person trying to be a chef. Give him 100$ and however the ingredients cost where you live.
>>
>>85179824
>>85179769
you can just recreate it yourself, it isnt hard to cook
>>
>>85179862
>chillean sea bass

it's chili and sea bass you faggot
>>
>>85179761
>ellie looked disgusted
proof?
>>
>wanting to eat chili and sea bass on a 110 degree humid tropical island
>>
File: EP-PT5_W.jpg (283KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
EP-PT5_W.jpg
283KB, 960x768px
Wouldnt the carrots get some what warm and slobby from being on the meat?
How are you supposed to eat it, do you eat the carrots first since they're in the way of everything?

plates are so stone age
>>
>>85179908
Dude it's your money you can pay the damn dude to cook you anything you want.

But if you want my opinion Chilean Sea Bass would be a lot tastier than chili and sea bass.
>>
File: IMG_5523.png (837KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5523.png
837KB, 1334x750px
>>85179957
>>
>>85180126
thanks
she simply looks concerned because the dish is new to her
>>
>>85180222
Im not a man to doubt trips but that looks like disgust to me
>>
>>85180001
>There are some people so unrefined that they can't possibly eat food if it's not compartmentalized...

>>85180126
Maybe she just doesn't like fish. Some people don't like fish.
>>
>>85180325
>he likes soggy veggies
>>
>>85179957
it's her expression (see >>85180126) but also the editing of the movie. They just jumped from a bunch of raptors disemboweling and eating a cow while it was still alive. This grim display turned off her appetite, and no matter what she was served at this point, she probably would have made a similar face.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.