[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Female Doctor" Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Who is this for? Were they sincerely trying to please fans? Do they think this will broaded the fanbase? Simply baiting for headlines?

In short, what is the practical, shekel-making point of this?
>>
It's not for money. It's about doing the right thing. Would have been better if she was PoC, thought. baka desu
>>
Why did they get a childless, soon-to-be spinster looking looking woman? She looks miserable
>>
>>85179027
this
Now get back to your shithole drumpfkins
>>>/pol/
>>
File: jodie who.png (566KB, 728x527px) Image search: [Google]
jodie who.png
566KB, 728x527px
Mommy pusy milkies nowwwwwww
>>
>>85179027
Elaborate. A "Right" thing to do means we are doing it wrong now, so please enlighten us on how having a male lead is bad and a woman lead is good.
>>
>>85179224
You are just baiting with him. GTFO my website summer
>>
>women much like their negro counterparts are still largely incapable of coming up with their own shit, so they feel the need to instead demand "equality" by hijacking white man's shit so they don't have to do any thinking and creating.

Sad really.
>>
>>85178936
Good questions. I think it is some ideological conviction that drives them. They see a value in destroying norms and values.
>>
>85179027
>85179224
baitfaggots, fuck off kikes
>>
>>85178936
State funded nude actress gets big payday for backpats
>>
>>85178936
I think the 2 main reasoning for greenlighting this would've been to try to revive a dying franchise by sheer shock value and mere ideological/political beliefs of the executives/producers. I don't think there is too much than that.

I don't think it'll broad the fanbase, maybe get old fans interested again and get a few morbid viewers watch the show for a few episodes; but if it doesn't have some estellar writting it'lll crash and fail hard.
>>
>>85179866
Do you think fans will abandon the show? If they keep on watching out of habit, like Star Wars, then the producers can still claim a success.
>>
>>85178936
I'll now finally watch the show for too long it's been a boys club
Sick of seeing doctors (only males can be doctors huh?) playing the know it all while sexually profiling his female assistant; good form bbc
>>
>>85179337
this.
plus being on BigBlackCock network can't help.
>>
oh no my dumb fantasy show is being ruined by females
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-19-15-30-57.png (286KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-19-15-30-57.png
286KB, 1080x1920px
kek
>>
File: Capture.png (419KB, 484x630px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
419KB, 484x630px
>pay her less than the previous doctor
>not black
>not trans
it's a step backwards, to be honest
>>
>>85179921
no, the rating after having the Master go female and black lesbian companion kept getting lower and lower. SJWs can not make good comics/shows, so must take over well made good ones and ride them to death.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.