[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went ahead and ordered something for the table.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tony soprano.jpg (18KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
tony soprano.jpg
18KB, 620x368px
>Don't Stop Believin' starts playing.
>>
the onion rings represent death
>>
>>85175182
because they're deep fried?
>>
>>85175174
The ending represents Tony being unable to switch off
>>
>>85175174
If anyone thinks that he definitively died or lived, you are missing the whole point of the series
>>
>>85175227
Spell it out for me son
>>
We're all in agreeance Tony got whacked right?
>>
>>85175266
We're all in agreeance that you missed the point of the show, and the ending
>>
>>85175251
Not him, but I always interpreted as a Schrödinger's Tony sort of thing. That final scene was crafted in such a way that him being alive and him being killed are equally plausible outcomes.
>>
Am I the only one who loved this song after watching this episode? I still listen to it a lot.
>>
>>85175251
There are hints dropped throughout the series that he may have died such as his talk with Bobby "you don't even hear it coming" or something to that effect but on the other hand he made peace with the carmine crew and however fragile that may be, it means he could be alright. The whole last scene is basically he chose the life of a mobster and every person to him looks like a potential danger and if you note the music it is supposed to instill some dread in you because it gets progressively louder and more rambunctious. Ultimately, what I get from it is he maybe dead, he may be alive, but he will always have to live with eyes on the back of his head and alert. I think also the series was pretty much summarized by one interaction with paulie and meadow towards the end (I'm paraphrasing what they say)

>amongst the dead, we are still living or is it the other way around ? (Paulie)
>I think it's the other way around (meadow)
>either way you still halfway up the ass (Paulie
>>
>>85175437
>throughout the series
You mean Season6 where the hack finally decided to foreshadow an ending
>>
>>85175437

You didn't explain the sudden stop of music and visual, which Tony dying would explain.
>>
>>85175876
The ending is foreshadowed literally in Season 1 where they're in a restaurant talking about the good times and a thunder clap goes off outside in the storm but ok
>>
>>85175174
He had a fuckin heart attack. Death by gabagool
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.