[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ was fucking right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rickandmorty.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
I decided to give this show a chance since it's praised everywhere.
>watch first episode
>"There is no god, Summer; gotta rip that band-aid off now you'll thank me later."
Dropped it. Fuck this propaganda
>>
>>85173711
there's already a thread up for you to be retarded in
>>85166086
>>
>>85173758
I'm criticizing the show jackass
>>
>>85173788
You can still criticize it in the other thread about it. Hell, that thread didn't exactly begin with praise it; it's just a dishonest bait thread.
>>
How many idiots thought that we were just memeing? Rick and Morty is very anti God
>>
>>85173711
think what you may of the show, i'd try to avoid getting a rep as the guy who shits on everything, it's one of those things that seems to repel women
>>
>>85173711
>implying you're actually christian and not just getting your personal identity from the politics board of an anime website
>>
>>85173711
I only ever caught one episode of it
they had this sort of magic remote tv control which allowed them to view every channel of every network in every parallel universe or something
It was literally just Family Guy on steroids, I reckoned if this is your average episode I won't bother with this crap
>>
>>85173928
it's not though
>>
>>85175586
That's the best episode so you're fine
>>
>>85173711
Stop pretending you actually care about religion
>>
>>85173711
Rick and Morty is overrated like Breaking Bad but the fans of R&M are so much more cringey
>>
>>85175586
This is one of the weakest imo
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.