[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn’t nolan give the audience a reason to stand up and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0569.jpg (208KB, 1242x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0569.jpg
208KB, 1242x500px
why didn’t nolan give the audience a reason to stand up and cheer for hitler sparing the british?
>>
not all audiences are american, and as such, we don't applaud at the end of flicks
>>
The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Christopher Nolan's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the film* industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every shot, cut and line of dialogue feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of plot.

The sad truth is that Nolan is indeed a genius. Not a filmmaking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsties of Hollywood.

Christ have mercy on cinema's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.

*I shudder to use the word 'film' in the same paragraph as the name 'Nolan' but it is unavoidable in this case.
>>
>>85172111

yum, spaghetti
>>
>>85172111
david lynch pls
>>
>>85172111
Jesus Christ. /tv/ has gotten so lazy that we now just have copypasta templates rather than actually making new ones.
>>
>>85171964
> there wasn't enough quips to entertain me
> tfw wanted to clap while eating burger
>>
>no minorities
>no women
>no quips
MOTY for me
>>
Do all these numale critics with the exact same weak faces, faggot beards and glasses and shitty opinions come from the same cloning factory? It's seriously getting spooky.
>>
>>85172538
i'm sure you're the picture of health and fashion
>>
File: 1497301490927.jpg (194KB, 1080x797px) Image search: [Google]
1497301490927.jpg
194KB, 1080x797px
>>85172291
>>
>>85172111
well said. let me add something myself: >>85172365

Here we have a prime example of the kind of mental spastic r/flicks goon that worships the trash Nolan, Villeneuve and Fincher make.
I cannot be more clear about this: you are an enemy of the medium. You are actively destroying Cinema. True Cinema isn't some good-times & sunshine hugbox, it is a punch in the gut, a gob of spit aimed at your face, a black man fucking your wife.

True Cinema is pain. It tears apart your soul and leaves you to pick up the pieces and patch it back together with bleeding fingers.
>>
>>85173100
This pasta doesn't even make sense in this context.
Is being completely BTFO'd by Stukas, bombs and torpedoes left and right while you flee a "good-times & sunshine hugbox"?

Atleast meme appropriately, not just brainless copypasting.
>>
File: checked.jpg (11KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
11KB, 320x272px
>>85172111
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.