[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did he fuckin die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
did he fuckin die?
>>
>>85171446
he went to the white lodge
>>
it's these kind of shots that make me wish my life was shot like a kino
>>
>>85171556
what does that suppose to mean?
>>
File: 1488141741548.webm (1MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488141741548.webm
1MB, 1066x600px
Does it matter?
>>
>>85171790
it kinda does to me
>>
>>85171446
Yes
>>
>>85171623
it means you should watch Twin Peaks
>>
>>85174126
but it's shit
>>
>>85174126
i ain't watchin that shit
>>
>>85171446
they are making a second season so no
or maybe he "dies" and comes back to life, further proving that he is a saint (most likely)
>>
File: dead_inside.jpg (189KB, 765x880px) Image search: [Google]
dead_inside.jpg
189KB, 765x880px
>>85171446
Yup. Of a broken heart. Because he realized his parents will never love him. Bravo Sorrentino
>>
>>85175143
oh nice
>>
>>85175143
Jude Law hasnt been confirmed for returning
>>
>>85171593
>not already being a natural cinematographer that has constantly relived their life in their head with proper framing and editing
>>
>>85175143
Still not a fan of the second season idea desu. This show was never about the plot, it was about the writing, the cinematography, the score, basically going along for the journey and learning and reflecting on life along with Lenny. Unless they make the new pope a completely different person thrust into the same situation and learning different lessons, which would be cynical on its own, they'll be defeating what made the show so sublimely good by trying to break it down.
>>
>>85177381

>not putting all of your faith on Paolo "kittemmuort" Sorrentino
>>
>>85177381
https://www.google.sk/amp/variety.com/2017/tv/news/paolo-sorrentino-creating-young-pope-follow-up-the-new-pope-1202428381/amp/
It will be about a new pope.
>>
>>85175978
>>85178040
dang, I loved judy
>>
>>85177381

This. It works better as a mini-series and as a one season show. I believe Pius XIII says it best when he states to show the people anymore of him would be unnecessarily indulgent. This show can only suffer from a continuation.
>>
>>85175143
Season 2 is called "The New Pope", so it seems to imply the opposite.
>>
>>85178040
Does that diminish the first season? Does transferring the focus from the pope to the papacy distort the essentially human drama of the first season? Would a new pope have as interesting of conflicts with a world created to conflict with Lenny?
>>
>>85175210
>supporting Napoli
>any year
>>
Yes, the next season is called The New Pope.
>>
>Amazing show with an amazing performance by Jude Law among others
>DUDE TRUMP LMAO TOO MUCH LIKE REAL LIFE, NEW SEASON NEW POPE

Fuck the showrunner.
>>
>>85180864
Got a source on that being a reason?
>>
>>85181136
Nah, but there was a thread some odd months back and someone linked an article.
The guy didn't literally blame trump but said something along the lines of "its too similar to whats happening in the real world right now" and I think goes on to say in reference to "whats happening in America".
>>
>>85181307
I would want to see that because that really doesn't make sense unless Sorrentino somehow doesn't even know what his scripts are about. There's no connection between Lenny and Trump.
>>
>>85175210
>tfw you decide it's time to excommunicate Higuain
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.