[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Snowman Trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

(From the director of Let the Right One In)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8LttobzeQ4
>>
will never be able to take this seriously because of

>Michael Fassbender as Detective Harry Hole

c'mon
>>
>>85170879
Norwegian name
>>
>>85170834
> From the director of Let the Right One In
Tinker Tailor is better movie though
>>
>>85170834
looks fucking retarded
>and they call him... ... ... the SNOWMAN
>>
>>85170834
it's the bald guy!
>>
>>85171187
The Snowman Killer*
>>
>>85170834
How is the book? I was looking forward to the film especially because of Fass and Alfredson but the trailer looks pretty bad.
>>
>>85170834

The killer will be J K Simmons
>>
lol, the tranny from Sense8 is in this.
>>
File: snowman-theatre-breaks.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
snowman-theatre-breaks.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>85170834
THIS IS NOT THE REAL SNOWMAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I've been waiting for this one. Alfredson is an incredible filmmaker and I'm so happy to see him going back to the wintry settings of Let the Right One In.

That's a strong cast, too. Should be great.
>>
>>85171409
Does she play Mrs Harry Hole?
>>
Fassbender is the killer,he's got multiple personality disorder,calling it right fucking now
>>
is this an unofficial sequel to pic related?
>>
>>85171712
No
>>
>>85171712
amazing
https://youtu.be/UWTErr-91BE
>>
>Fassbender
>Tomas Alfredson
>Detective story

I'm really ok with this
>>
>>85171712
Why not Fergusson? Are you sexist?
>>
>>85171712
oh i hope not. that story trope is way too overused nowadays.
i really wished mr. robot in season one wouldn't do it but they actually fucking did it.
>>
>>85171712
>>85172298
Nope
>>85172282
This is close enough, it's the biggest red herring in the film.
>>
>>85171712
Read the book if you want to find out the identity of the killer
>>
>>85172476
i remember something about the killer punishing women who cucked their husbands...
/pol/ & /tv/ are gonna love this movie.
>>
>killing women he disapproves of

Is he the grand wizard of the Thot Patrol?
>>
>>85172547
having read the wiki, all I know is that it isn't Fassbender or Fergusson, although both of them are suspects at some point because stupid plots.
whoever wrote the copy for wiki gives a detailed enough summary up until the finale which is "Harry, prompted by a chance comment by someone else, figures out the true murderer and exonerates the girl he likes" and I'm deeply irritated that the whole thing sounds so terrible and cliche but they try and hide the conclusion of this rat's nest.
I wouldn't be reading wiki spoilers if I didn't want spoilers. Just tell me your stupid fucking conclusion to your shitty crime novel full of mary sues.
>>
>>85170834
>(From the director of Let the Right One In)
the good one or the American one?
>>
>>85170834
>tfw this isn't a young jeezy autobiography
>>
>hairy hole
>>
The movie looks like it will be good but the trailer was pretty shit and almost turns me off of the whole thing. Just they way it was edited and the music makes it look like some kind of January horror movie.
>>
>>85170879
Norwegian here, it's not pronounced as you think. It's actually pronounced Hairy
>>
>>85171210
>>85171370
>>85171712
>>85172918
the killer is his ex-lover's current lover
there's like at least ten fucking red herrings in the book its honestly infuriating
>>
the book wuz good
>>
>>85173018
the good one
>>
File: 1378711653729.jpg (173KB, 858x1258px) Image search: [Google]
1378711653729.jpg
173KB, 858x1258px
Did someone say Snowman?
>>
>no hint who plays Matthias
they better have cast the killer good
>>
>>85175498
>inb4 its Kevin Spacey
>>
>>85175548
then in the planned sequel they scrapped and turned into an original screenplay they can replace Michael Fassbender with Idris Elba and give him psychic powers
>>
>>85175498
it's Val Kilmer
>>
Where is this supposed to be set? Sounds like Fassbender is just doing a English accent. Same with the rest of the cast.
>>
>come into thread to ask if the trailer contains spoilers
>thread contains spoilers

I guess I'll never learn...
>>
>>85176063
I think Norway
>>
>>85171512
Kino Christmas movie
>>
I just hope it has the same aesthetic as Fincher's Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
>>
Okay here goes:

The book is actually like nr 8 I think in a series about this detective. He is a hardcore alcoholic who gets into certain other drugs at various points. He looks like shit and there is this recurring theme of him getting mutilated in some degree in most books, so he becomes increasingly rough looking.

The book ties into a lot of older stuff and it was particularly violent and aesthetic in a sense. It makes a lot of sense that they chose this out of all the books which all lead into each other and are connected with a lot of references. It is one of the best in the series and it is really visual so it translates to film.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.