[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear White People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 20

File: Dear-White-People-Reggie.jpg (321KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dear-White-People-Reggie.jpg
321KB, 1800x900px
So I don't get it, why did this scene erupt into such a big argument?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSyVLIIkfIs
>>
Hmm?
>>
>>85167592
lmao is this really what america is like?
>>
>>85168883
Yeah actually.
>>
>>85169013
But you guys let it happen, no one to blame but yourselves.
>>
>>85168587
go away nasty cockslut
>>
>"FUCK THESE DAMN PIG COPS YOU'RE ALL GONNA BURN"
>"whoa what le fug why is the cop getting hostile I din du nuffin"

Right
>>
>>85167592
Black fragility.
>>
>>85169155
Seems more like white fragility to me.
>I'm not calling you racist. I'm just asking you to stop using that word because it bothers me.
>white guy gets offended and keeps pushing the matter even though Reggie stated his point clearly
>other white guy joins in and starts dropping racist stereotypes

How can any person look at this exchange and claim that the blacks were in the wrong?
>>
>>85169217
Because he wasn't using it in an offensive way just singing a song and some grown ass man decides he's offended by it. then of course it goes back to slavery and playing the victim card as usual.
>>
>>85169137
>not showing a student id card despite being told he was a student by another fellow student is a valid reason to pull out a gun on an unarmed man in a densely filled room of people
Wew lad
>>
File: 23232424252.jpg (109KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
23232424252.jpg
109KB, 1000x667px
>>85167592

Because of the niggers
>>
HE SAID THE MAGIC WORD, DONT SAY THE MAGIC WORD, HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED MIGHT APPEAR YOUNG HARRY
>>
>>85169217
>white

That word bothers me. Imma need you to not use that word, ok? Thanks..
>>
>>85167592
Clickbait.
>>
>>85169316
You can consider him immature for getting offended by it but when someone is offended the decent, polite thing to do is to stop doing the thing that's offending them. Instead of getting offended yourself and starting an argument.
>>
>>85169316
Reggie was wrong in being offended by his white friend only saying nigga due to the lyrics in a song even though he doesn't use nigga in any other context, but his white friend's other white friend's were the one's that escalted it to a "wahh pc culture I wanna say nigger when ever" both Reggie and them are to blame for the argument to escalate
>>
>>85167592
What the fuck? You can't say nigga if you're white? Nigger I get, but nigga?
>>
>everyone then got mad at the boyfriend for calling the cops
>as if what happened was his fault
That's the real bullshit bit.
>>
>>85169376
I'm offended by the fact that you're breathing, now do please be polite and stop.
>>
>>85168883
sad
>>
>>85169457
Now that is assault and I reserve the right to beat the shit out of you in self-defense.
>>
>>85169318
>taking anyones word
>>
>>85167592
>scenes only americans will understand
>>
>>85169405
yes the friend who came over and started using stereotypes is wrong.
however the way they react to him means this isn't the first time this has happened. which probably means the black group are constantly getting offended and playing the victims which will piss people off.
>>
>>85169318
To be fair, "he's totally supposed to be in here bro" is not the best argument. One of my biggest headaches waiting tables for my summers, especially when I moved into bars.

So many people who aren't supposed to be there sneak in and get so belligerent when they're asked to prove they can drink legally. Then their friends join in "Oh come on she's 21 we all got in the door" etc.

I can see how a crowded room full of charged up people could be scary.
>>
>>85169497
They pretty much were. That Kenyan guy was constantly taking the piss out of them for it.
>>
>>85169497
Keep in mind that tensions are high after white people on campus literally did a fucking blackface party.
>>
>>85169479
All right then, let me give you a better example. The Spanish word for the color of black is "negro"

Now, black people are offended when ever they hear or see this word. According to you, the polite thing to do is to stop using this word.

So according to your logic, both spanish people in Europe, and latino people in Mexico, can no longer speak their own fucking language. Just because it offends someone.

Do you now see how retarded you are?

I don't give a shit if you or anyone else is offended by the words that come out of my mouth. Be it negro when I am describing the color of an object, or nigga while singing music. You do not have the right to police what other people are or are not allowed to speak.
>>
>>85169497
That's actually brought up quite a few times in the series like when Sam recieved critiscm that she wasn't trying to unite the black and white students but rather attack all of them for the treatment of the black students and she just disregards it because the guy "sounded white". But the thing is, the white guy's who're getting offended at the party were previously upset about them complaining about the black face party and calling the cops on them which really isn't something they have a right to play "victim" to and have a hard time admitting they are just plain racist at times and keep using the blacks as being over sensitive about non-issues.
>>
>literally everyone has a polarizing opinion about repeating what's in the song, exactly along racial lines
>white guy can't drop it
>literally tons of rap songs say "honky" and "cracker"
>black guy can't simmer down from the argument/scuffle once cops become involved
>black guy can't follow simple order cop
>cop literally pulls a gun to escalate the situation as much as possible
>people standing directly behind black guy while gun is drawn don't step to the step so they aren't potentially in the bullet path
>>
>>85167592
imagine being in a party and some nigga call you a racist just because, I will put this nigga down in 5 seconds
>>
>>85169487
>>85169589
>this is still somehow a valid reason to pull a gun out on a defenseless person in a crowded room
>>
>>85167592
>tfw you're not as autistic as a typical fictional American college student
thank Christ
>>
>>85169639
I've never heard of black people getting offended over Spanish people saying negro.

The Spanish word negro is a different word from the English word negro. That's what you need to know.
>>
>>85169217
>even though Reggie stated his point clearly

That doesn't make his point valid
>>
File: 1500191692819.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1500191692819.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>85167592
holy fuck this is brilliant

"interracial" friends sing along to a song where they say nigga and suddenly POLICE BE SHOOTING ALL BLACK FOLKS OVER HERE
>>
>>85169760
Yes, it is. If they won't respect authority, they shouldn't be suprised when authority retaliates.
>>
>>85169639
A. they dont pronouce it the same faggot
B. its used in a specific context
C. thats false equlivency

Stop acting like the faggot in the video, getting super defense at the slightest drop of a hat out of fear of being called racist, just accept that maybe saying it is impolite when somebody asks you not to and leave it at that.

Its ok to just let somthing go.
>>
>>85167592
The vilification of police is incredibly in this scene. Anyone with a brain will defend the white guy, he's clearly a good person, and so I was fine with the scene, until the cop arrives and for no reason the scene turns into BLM propaganda.
>>
>>85169781
Both were in the wrong for their own reason, ie Reggie starting the fire and white guys friends for adding fuel to the fire, but Reggies complaints being don't use a word that has a deep histoy in meaning when used by the wrong people while invalid in the situation he was offended by is still more valid then joining in an argument for wanting to use a word for the sake of it and being upset that people are upset
>>
>>85169813
Nigga isn't pronounced the same as nigger.
Nigga is being used in a specific context.
>>
>>85169799
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/minn-shot-woman-call-previously-celebrated-article-1.3334772
So even a black cop shooting a defensless white woman is not to blame because she wasn't respecting authority?
>>
>Show me your ID!
In a white boy's house, pointing a gun... This movie is liberal trash.
>>
>>85169217
>How can any person look at this exchange and claim that the blacks were in the wrong?

Because the entire thing reeks of being over-sensitive and looking to bully someone. He's at the white guy's private property, if he doesn't like it then he should fucking leave.

By the sounds of it he turns up to parties, uninvited, and causes shit though.
>>
Literally the whole problem just being caused by Reggie repeatedly being a thin-skin bitch ass nigger
>>
>>85169894
Everybody knows America is a police state. You do what they tell you to do, unarmed or not, or you get shot. No matter your skin color.
>>
>>85167592
Do americlaps not feel emberassment?
If somebody specifically asked me not to do somthing because they found it not only impolite but offensive most people would stop it no? Not get into a heated debate about why they should be able to keep doing it.

Are burgers more autistic than the finn's?
>>
File: IMG_1515.png (440KB, 956x657px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1515.png
440KB, 956x657px
>>85169318
Obviously what you're saying is logically sound but the fact is this doesn't actually actually happen because this show is Marxist propaganda
>>
>>85169909
>He's at the white guy's private property
It's literally a college dorm or whatever they're called. Does not belong to him.
>>
>>85167592
Scene just shows how pussy the "revolutionaries" are. The Black Panthers would've never let a pig do that
>>
>>85169892
nigga and nigger to a black dude is the same shade of shit you shouldnt say mate.
Its not a difficult subject to understand, you allready censor your words its nothing new.
Or do you also call people dirty jew's, spics, chinks, fags and sandcoons?
>>
>>85169945
So, someone comes to your house, drinks your alcohol, has a nice time, and then tells you to stop doing X? Anybody would tell him to fuck off, American or not.

Also, his request is completely unreasonable. He's not offended by the word nigga, he's offended that a white guy is using it. It's literally a racist demand.
>>
>black people don't like that word
>keep repeating it in rap songs
>fuck da police, fuck bitches, deal drugs, rat-ta-tat is okay
It's puzzling.
>>
>>85167592
AYO FUCK THEES PIGS MANG FUCK WHITEY DEVIL AYO DONT SAY A WORD ITS EVIL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>85169892
Nigga is the exact same as Nigger. Southerners don't pronounce the -er at the end of their words, it comes out as an -a sound.
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (39KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
39KB, 396x382px
>>85169995
>literally
>>
>>85170017
Since when you can't say nigga?

https://youtu.be/FvtGatjj2fA
>>
People who react like this are just pusies, be grateful because you never worked in some place with other 20 men, you can't handle the banter there
>>
>>85170017
See: >>85170064

If black people said 'nigga' and 'nigger' were all off-limits, nobody would have a problem with it. But they continue to use them fucking constantly, and then bitch when others do it too.
>>
>>85170017
>nigga and nigger to a black dude is the same shade of shit you shouldnt say mate.
It clearly isn't or they wouldn't get selectively butthurt over it.
>Okay you can say word...
>NOT YOU THOUGH!

>Its not a difficult subject to understand, you allready censor your words its nothing new.
and we're sick of it
>do you also call people dirty jew's, spics, chinks, fags and sandcoons?
false equivalence
>>
>>85170037
If its a word that obviously has racial connotations and I can get along just fine without saying, then yes. Only an autist faggot would sit their and argue over it
>>
The point is they were all wrong.

Whitey is wrong for making a big deal about it and insisting that he was being called a racist.
Blackie was wrong for not listening to the police and calling them pigs and making a big deal about it.
Pigs were wrong for pulling out their guns.

HOWEVER, when alt-righters watch it, they think this scene was meant to show how right black people are, thus feel threatened.
>>
>>85169217
hey dude I really don't like you saying that white word dude thats not cool dude please stop dude
>>
Top 3 most shilled things on /tv/:
1. blacked
2. dear white people
3. get out

really makes you think huh?
>>
>>85170017
>Its not a difficult subject to understand

No-one's claiming it is, they're claiming it's wrong. Say you're talking to your friend, banting around, and he calls you a cunt, just casually, like "You're some jammy cunt m8". If you're a normal person you're not going to turn around in a fury and demand an apology. On the other hand, if you're having a fight with your friend, and he very angrily spits the word cunt at you, you're going to be pissed. What's the difference? Context, the basis of language. In the first scenario he's not trying to injure you, in the second he is, that's what makes it offensive. Throwing out "nigger" in the middle of a song should be offensive to nobody unless it's a song about demeaning niggers.
>>
Why the fuck they feel the need to make a tv show about this
You cant even say shit without people begin offended
You cant even joke anymore
Like that vietnam movie when that guy said all fucking niggers must fucking hang can you imagine what would happen if that was said on todays television
>>
>>85170073
Who cares?
Not everyone that says nigga is from the South. Clearly there is a difference or Blacks from Brooklyn would call each niggers and not niggas.
>>
>>85167592
Didn't you get the diversity is our greatest strength pamphlet?

1. Blacks can't be racist because racism means systematic oppression by white people. So blacks can say nigger and massa without any racial connotation or attempt to bait/provoke a reaction.

2. The black experience is as valid as any other, so when a black person takes offense for any reason he or she takes offense validly, and the one causing the offense has to stop.

3. Causing offense, even unintentionally, is violence, and violence leads to more violence (security storming a party and drawing a gun related).
>>
>>85170037
>>85170064
Nigga is a basterdization of Nigger which black people started using to fight back the use of the slur in a "muh secret club" kinda deal, white people using it defeats the purpose of it, Reggie being offended by the contest his white friend used it in wasn't justifiable but it's understanding why black people would be offended by white people using the word
>>
>>85170111
Only a bitch would kowtow to somebody like that. He doesn't give a fuck about saying nigga, he says it himself more than once. He just doesn't like that a white person is the one using it, which is bullshit.
>>
>>85168883
nah the black people would be too busy stealing the guys shit at the party to care about him saying nigga
>>
>>85170149
>1. blacked
It's called "black-ish" idiot.
>>
>>85170174
No, there is no difference. It still only refers to a black person. It's not a term of endearment. Black people went from calling each other brother to nigger. Sad!
>>
>go straight to slavery apropos of nothing
>call someone racist for saying you always go straight to slavery
>>
>>85170017
seems you thought you were posting on reddit, unfortunately that's not the case this is actually 4chan
>>
>>85170102
>>85170163
>being this offended over other people being offended for understandable reasons
>>
>>85170212
Yeah, and only an American would pick such a stupid hill to die on. There is literally no point to getting confrontational about it, white guy should have just dropped it and moved on.
>>
>>85170163
Why do you assume the show is trying to impart a specific message instead of just these specific characters and their interactions. This white man doesn't represent all white people. The black man doesn't represent all black people. The cop doesn't represent all cops.
>>
>>85170037
Burgers actually proving they have autism, what a time to be alive.

Imagine you're at a freinds party and he starts babelling some shit about wanting to rape your sister and that Drive wasnt even that good.
Like its inocious enough but you'd prefer them to stop so you ask them politely not to do it.

They get but-flustered and ask why repeatedly, making a scene.
They keep saying it was a joke, and you get it but you say you'd rather they didnt and they get more and more mad and defensive.
>>
>>85170212
This is probably a little too nuanced for you, but listen. If a black person calls another black person a nigga or hell, even a nigger, their is no ambiguity of "Is he a racist" You know he isn't. But with a white person there is. You might not know this but nigger was and still is only used to refer to black people in a derogatory manner. Blacks don't do themselves any favor in using it
>>
>>85170241
>It still only refers to a black person.
It doesn't actually, blacks use it reference to non-blacks all the time.
>Black people went from calling each other brother to nigger. Sad!
I agree, but if they don't want people to call them the word they should stop using the word.
>>
>>85169995
It's the character's house.
>>
>>85170263
but I'm not offended, I'm just making a point, have you ever worked in a place with so many dudes? you have banter for 8 hours, you can't act like a whiny bitch because it's even worse
>>
>>85167592
Me and my friend were listening to R Kelly in the car, and he was singing along and said nigga about a dozen times in a single verse. We're both white. It felt pretty uncomfortable.
>>
>>85170194
Words are changing all the time and our language never stops growing. It doesn't matter how these words started, what matters is how they're used currently.

Nigga has pretty much lost all meaning. Blacks should feel good about that fact, they managed to destroy a major racial slur. So why backpedal and pretend it's this greater slavery thing when it hasn't been for years?

They have a right to be offended, but the reasons why are stupid. Words are only racist and offensive when they're representing the racist and offensive intentions of the speaker.
>>
>>85167592
The white guy in this scene unironically did nothing wrong.

Also, this scene is incredibly unrealistic for a wide variety of reason.

First being that actual everyday normal black people do not give a fuck about people saying nigga, especially repeating song lyrics at a party.

Also, a cop would never, EVER pull a gun in that situation.
>>
>>85170289
The nigger picked the hill and is clearly willing to die on it, why should the white guy give it up?
We're sick of giving up hills to niggers.
>>
>>85170323
>It doesn't actually, blacks use it reference to non-blacks all the time.
That means jack shit. We all know what it means. You can sit here and pretend that a couple misguided blacks calling some wigger nigga changes it's meaning, but it doesn't.
>>
>>85167592
>nu male white guy trying to get in on that bl;ack girl at 5:07

what a shitshow
>>
>>85170107
and gays can call eachother faggots but get uppity when you say it.
Who
Would
Have
Though
reallymakesmethink.jpg
>>
>>85170359
>First being that actual everyday normal black people do not give a fuck about people saying nigga, especially repeating song lyrics at a party.
Most do, but see no point in saying anything because whites love to be offended when people mention anything about the n word.
>Also, a cop would never, EVER pull a gun in that situation.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS?
>>
>>85170366
And you wonder why they hate you. You really think you haven't done enough shit to the black race, you need to argue for your right to say "nigga" on top of that?
>>
>>85170320
>But with a white person there is

The white guy was singing a song, written by black people, because he enjoys it so much. I don't think there's any ambiguity of racism on his part. If anything, the black people trying to segregate language along racial lines have very questionable beliefs.
>>
>>85170429
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Of course he is, he's right
>>
>>85170320
>But with a white person there is.
There's ambiguity whether a person is racist no matter what word he uses. Hence how the black "community" got butthurt over the use of the word "thug" in reference to black criminals.
>>
>>85170366
Maybe they deserve that hill buddy, could you conceive that fact that you might be wrong on this one thing that everybody else things is hyperautistic to defend in a social setting?

Its like that one guy defending Hitler after a few beers at a party and everybody is awkward and uncomfortable until some dude takes him aside for a bit.
>>
>>85170325
You're on an anime image board trying to seem quirky to a bunch of americans by repeatedly claiming you're a top banter lads!lads!lads! man while simultaneously not being able to comprehend people have good reasons to be offended by your actions while in turn being offended as a result with nothing better to say other than"nu-uh b-banter!" Either you just have shit banter or you're hardly the lad character you're trying to build yourself up as to a bunch of internet strangers
>>
>>85170444
That's why I said it's a little too nuanced for you.
>>
>>85170320
>You know he isn't

How?
>>
>>85170388
If a word is bad, it's bad for everyone, faggot.

This shit about special groups getting to say special terms if fucking retarded. It's just a vitriolic game of Keep Away.
>>
Moral of the story is if he wouldn't have gone to some party while being uninvited, just to tell the host of the party to not say a certain word, or shove a dude because you got your feelings hurt, none of this wouldn't have happened. That's why you don't censor speech.
>>
>>85169318
>on an unarmed man

LOL man? I don't think so.
>>
>>85170305
Are you retarded?

Talking about raping my sister isn't the same as saying 'nigga'. One is literally expressing a will to harm people I know, the other is a solitary fucking word that is now used more as a term of endearment than anything else.
>>
>>85170448
>Cops have never pulled their guns out when it clearly isn't needed
Ok man
>>85170449
That's completely different. They don't care when it's used to refer to a real thug. The main problem was when the media was calling every black person that got killed by the cops a thug, when they clearly weren't.
>>
>>85170434
I really couldn't give less of a shit why they hate me, as they clearly don't give a shit why we hate them.
Stop saying nigga?
Sure no problem, how about you stop destroying communities and being an all around drain on society first though, ok?
Is that fair?
>>
It's really fucking annoying how often black guys try to crash parties
>at cousins rehearsal dinner for her wedding
>shes white and getting riced by a vietnamese dude
>black dudes walk up the stairs to the private dining room area to be dicks and party crash
>groom's dad starts calling them niggers and curse words in vietnamese
Getting called niggers caused them to want to fight but unfortunately for them an off-duty Houston police officer was downstairs and he arrested them for trespassing
>>
>>85170357
The meaning of the word still has and always will have racist connotations when a white person uses it so long as most black people feel that way, which they still do and shouldn't be that hard for white people to understand that they still feel that way about it
>>
>>85167592
lmfao that scene perfectly shows the hypocrisy of niggers in todays society. Too bad they had to force in racist cops in order to make it seem like they have a point. I guess niggers were involved in the making if this scene.
>>
>>85167592
This is that movie about stuff that never happens, right? Like campus police pointing guns at students who don't show their ID?
>>
>>85170483
you're wrong and you should feel stupid.
Not all words are for everybody you dumb burger, dont call the polish plumbers dont call blacks niggers, not hard to get it.

They can say it because they've been systamatically disadvantaged and its a sign of solidarity, like the irish banding together or the jewish. the same way that a muslim can make jokes about his immiam but you shouldnt

The same way that if you're a povo white you can make redneck jokes but if you're affulent then its elitist cockstrocking.
>>
>>85170535
Try saying that shit to a black person IRL and see where it gets you.
>>
>>85169217
>I'm just asking you to stop using that word because it bothers me.
How is this not the most fragile shit ever? What happened to words will never hurt me?
>>
>>85170429

I went to very urban, multicultural school. Literally every one of every color under the sun used listened to rap music and threw out the word nigga on a regular basis. It was a part of the culture growing up there.

Only snooty ass rich niggas who've never been exposed to the real world actually get upset about shit like that, especially in the context presented in the show.

Like, even if you're actually annoyed by it NO ONE GIVES A FUCK if he's singing along to a song and it's not something that a normal person would ever even consider bringing up, let alone a big enough deal to start a fight over.

>>85170429

With all of those cameras and witnesses? Yeah, no sane cop would pull out a gun in that specific scenario. The fight was broken up.
>>
>>85170549
And then the police officer gave you $5 dollars as an eagle parched itself on an American flag?
>>
>>85170459
I'm not a top banter, I never said that, I'm saying, grow some balls, if you let every word offend you, that's gonna get tons of troubles. good luck being a whiny bitch in the future
>>
>>85170567

No Irish person has ever gotten annoyed after being called a Paddy or a Mick. It's literally never happened ever.
>>
>>85170455
>Maybe they deserve that hill buddy,
They don't deserve shit.
People who go out of their way to perpetute racism by enforcing segregation through language forfeit the right to complain about racism.
>>
>>85170585
What happened to being a decent person who doesn't get offended when a FRIEND is politely asking you not to do something?
>>
>>85170529
>nigger
>term of indeerment from a white dude
wut

Why do you want this so bad?
>>
>>85170552
So, let's get this straight:

Black person: "Hey nigga, what's up?" Totally fine and cool, right?

White person: "Hey nigga, what's up?" Every person with melanin enriched skin in a 2 mile radius has genetic flashbacks to their ancestors being enslaved.

Fuck off.
>>
>>85170601
Because it stopped being a thing, nigga is sitll in circulation and cultural head, you dumb faggot
>>
>>85170532
>The main problem was when the media was calling every black person that got killed by the cops a thug, when they clearly weren't.
They clearly were.
Michael Brown was piece of shit that deserved to die in the street.
>>
>>85170610
You're not answering the question. If a friend is asking you to censor yourself, he is not a friend at all.
>>
>>85170621
Yes? Do you still not understand that despite typing it up?
>>
>>85170648
Spoken like someone who doesn't have any friends.
>>
>>85170663
No, it is racist to make that difference.
>>
>>85170663
I hope you don't consider yourself black.
>>
>>85170571
Oh I know exactly where it will get me.
Which is the problem.
>>
>>85170567
>Not all words are for everybody
Yes, they are. That's the point of language you fuck. It's so we can communicate ideas and concepts with each other.

>They can say it because they've been systamatically disadvantaged
This doesn't make any sense. Being disadvantaged doesn't mean you now have access to some words exclusively.
>>
>>85170690
Spoken like someone who doesn't stand up for himself.
>>
>>85170587
>I went to very urban, multicultural school. Literally every one of every color under the sun used listened to rap music and threw out the word nigga on a regular basis. It was a part of the culture growing up there.
First off, make up a better lie. But anyway black kids are a little looser with the word, but those are children. Black adults don't feel the same

>Only snooty ass rich niggas who've never been exposed to the real world actually get upset about shit like that, especially in the context presented in the show.
Uh no. You have no idea what you're talking about. 9 times out of 10, when a black person is fine with a non-black calling them a nigger, they're some rich kid who grew up in a white suburb.
>>
>>85170706
Maybe it's you that's the problem.
>>
>>85170549
And that riced cousin...Albert Einstein
>>
I am 100% sure this show is made to boost racial tension and increase the ever growing gap between demographics.
>>
Does America really have such bad race relations? Why does Netflix keep pouring oil into the fire?
>>
>>85170638
>it stopped being a thing

Says you, i get called a mick or a paddy once or twice a week. Don't come in here telling me what it's like to live in my ethnicity you bigoted prick.
>>
>>85170642
>They were all clearly thugs because I say so
>Micheal Brown is the only case
Ok
>>
>>85170721
I'd rather keep a friend than throw a bitchfit over my right to say the N word.
>>
>>85170690
You still can't answer the question. You know you're wrong, don't you?
>>
Only an asshole would get upset about someone singing along to a song they like, especially in a party setting.

That nigga is a fucking faggot.
>>
>>85170648
>hey dude can you maybe not yell about the jews and their schemes at my mums funeral for five minutes, yeah thanks
Literally dead to me fuck you Liam I cant believe you were a snake all those years.
>>
>>85170587
>With all of those cameras and witnesses? Yeah, no sane cop would pull out a gun in that specific scenario. The fight was broken up.
I can't even imagine how you could be this sheltered
>>
>>85170754
It's not really about a word, it's about the principle. I feel sad for you, RIP your spine.
>>
>>85170765
You haven't answered any of the questions you've been asked.

>>85170783
And that's why you don't have friends.
>>
>>85170771
>Unironically comparing singing along to a song to disrupting a funeral
Is this really what you want to argue?
>>
>>85170726
Doubtful.
I'm not the one that makes up 13% of the population but commits half of all the crime in America.
>>
>>85170754
What kind of friendship would be that? Looks like faggot love. Enjoy!
>>
>>85170751
sounds like you're offended
>>
>>85170807
>You haven't answered any of the questions you've been asked.
I treat you as you treat me. If you want your questions answered, start by answering mine.
>>
>>85170535
Hey let's pretend I'm a black person responding to you:

How about you compensate me for the stractural disadvantage first I suffer from beacuse of slavery?
>>
>>85170754
How does it continue to escape you that your "friend" started the whole bitchfit by complaining about a word?
>>
>>85170732
>>85170733
I wonder
>>
>>85170826
I find the discourse of hypersensitive aspies very offensive
>>
>>85170807
>And that's why you don't have friends.
Letting people walk all over you isn't friendship.
>>
>>85170870
I didn't use the word because I'm not a fucking idiot. But let's say hypothetically that I did, then it would be my fault for using a word that I know he dislikes hearing.
>>
>>85170818
The point is just that both people are offended to their own rights and valid reasons, the offender is simply continuing their actions for the sake of it and just because they were told to which just shows immaturity
>>
>>85170807
>And that's why you don't have friends.
And that's why your 'friends' don't respect you. Those are not friends, those are people that tolerate you because you don't step out of line. They do not care about you or your point of view. Sad.
>>
>>85170869
Sure, here's a free one way plane ticket back to Africa.
>>
Black people really need to let that word go. What fucking significance does it have anyways?

And if it's really that bad, everybody should just stop using it, inluding black people that use it every other sentence.
>>
>>85170869
OK, can you explain how you're still suffering the fallout of your great-great-great-great-great grandpappy picking cotton?
>>
>>85170869
I'll pretend to be a white person responding to you:

Slavery ended 150 years ago. You've had more time to grow and succeed than many other immigrant groups that have come to the US since then. Your lack of progress is based on factors surrounding your own culture that you refuse to take into consideration.
>>
>>85170914
I don't have friends, so your argument is rendered moot.
>>
Don't write songs that feature the word "nigga", targeting white suburban kids.

Don't show up uninvited.

Don't show up uninvited and tell people what to do.

Don't argue with cops, even if it's just campus cops, because arguing with cops never acomplished anything ever.
>>
>>85170783
Thats not a moral principle, the same way that walking into a preschool stroking your erection isint freedom of speech and the right to the pursuit of happiness.

That and not all principles are good, they're just concepts, tibiten monks operating a feudal serfdum were very principled but they were immoral authoritarians living in a backwards theocracy.
A principle is a mode of stubbornness and conviction not morality.
Do you want to be right or root yourself in the mud decaring to the world "I have learned all there is to know, my opinion is now and forever sealed in stone, no knowledge or experience may penetrate, now and forever this will be correct"
>>
>>85170912
They are singing along to a song... They are literally quoting someone. Getting offended is the real immaturity, that is the real weakness
>>
>>85170925
>everybody should just stop using it
It's a form of racial dominance they're trying to exert onto others. 'I can say X, but you can't!' is the same concept as white only drinking fountains, except inherently hostile in nature.
>>
File: coach z.gif (382KB, 405x293px) Image search: [Google]
coach z.gif
382KB, 405x293px
I wish that someone would call me when I get drunk and loudly shouting along to rap lyrics at parties, so that I could tell them just how much I don't give a fuck about what they think.

Nobody gives a shit in real life though, normal people are self aware enough to know it's just music.
>>
>>85170975
>the same way that walking into a preschool stroking your erection isint freedom of speech
That's not the same way at all. Not sure if you're trolling or actually this stupid. It says a lot about society that I can't even be sure of this anymore.
>>
>>85170109
>Letting 13% of the population dictate what should and shouldn't be said
You're no better than a Brit.
>>
>>85170987
In that situation it wasn't justifiable but it was understandable, being offended because you were told to not be rude to someone is neither which is the real immaturity
>>
>>85170954
>Slavery ended 150 years ago
But only about 50 years ago blacks were being lynched with no consequences and in many instances the local police were complicit. Combine that with the covert and not so covert government policies put in place to destroy black businesses and then the black family, and voila, you have the necessary environment to destroy a community.
>>
>>85170916

Racist ass cracker. I was born here as much you were. You just stole this country, why don't you go back to europe?

>>85170952
Even though slavery was ended racical seggregation continued and white people systematically kept black folks ignorant so they wouldn't be a threat. Bad schools, led to crime, crime led to missing fathers, missing father led to bad families, which led to more crime, which led to more missing fathers.

>>85170954
Pay your debt motherfaka.
>>
>>85171057
If I pulled that mask off, would he die?
>>
>>85171045
>singing a song while dancing is being rude to others

wew
>>
File: 1498143663696.jpg (10KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498143663696.jpg
10KB, 240x250px
>>85170263
>Understandable
>>
>>85171030
Yeah both are hyperbole, being principled and throwing a bitchfit about wanting to say nigger is not the same thing, and if it for some bizzare reason aligned with your principles it still would not be a moral position to take.
>>
>>85171057
> covert and not so covert government policies put in place to destroy black businesses and then the black family

such as?
>>
>>85171057
a lot of loyalty for an anonymous cuckold
>>
Holy shit all of you are missing the fucking joke of the whole thing.

Black guy tells White guy that the word nigga makes him uncomfortable and whites shouldn't say it.
Black guy calls the cop a PIG, because he thinks he's allowed to, and gets a gun pulled on him.

Either way, this show clearly shows how influential it is since this is the BEST discussion on /tv/ right now.
>>
>>85171101
How about experimenting on black people with herpes and syphilis?
>>
>>85167592
Easily the most awful, cringe worthy shit i've seen this year. 100% cancer
>>
>>85171057
In 1967? I doubt that.
>>
>>85171134
>BEST discussion on /tv/ right now
Is that some sort of accomplishment?
>>
you can't have people living in a country together
have 1 set of rules of appropriate behaviour for one people and another set for the other

then you act surprised when there is constant friction?

either everyone can say nigga or no one should
black people are equally to blame for the propagation since they overuse the word, obviously it will spill over into whites to some extent

don't they know most hip hop sales are to white middle class kids?
>>
>>85171057
Italians were the target of the largest mass lynching in the US and they have managed to become a productive and respected part of society today.

>covert and not so covert government policies
Such as what?
>>
The world would be a much better place if thin skinned mouthbreathers, not blacks specifically, would stop being offended over fucking words.

Like nigga, ignore it. Walk away, literally who cares? Unless they're slandering you, specifically, as an individual words will NEVER EVER hurt you if you just stop giving a shit and do your own thing.

Someone says something you don't like? Stop associating with them. Go to the other side of the room and talk to someone else. It isn't fucking rocket science.
>>
>>85171101
The CIA invented Jordans because they knew blacks would kill each other over them
>>
>>85171076
>why don't you go back to europe?
I'm not the one complaining about how awful life is and how I deserve compensation for being born here.

If you don't like it leave, the fact that you do not leave is indicative of the fact you have already been well compensated for any structural disadvantages you somehow suffer from an event that occured 150 years ago.
>>
>>85171045
>In that situation it wasn't justifiable
Yes, it was. It was a song that he was singing along to, at a party. Getting offended at someone singing a song is as immature as it gets. It is a desperate attempt to play the victim in order to control someones natural behaviour. Words themselves are never offensive, they can only be used in an offensive manner, if that's the intention.
>>
>>85171148
>Dumb niggers fuck mindlessly
>AYO DA WHITEY BE GIVEN UZ S.T.VZ
>>
>>85171148

So you're going to blame the general shittiness of 42 million African Americans on 600 people getting syphilis?
>>
>>85170455
>Maybe they deserve that hill buddy, could you conceive that fact that you might be wrong on this one thing that everybody else things is hyperautistic to defend in a social setting?
Or maybe they're all assholes. White guy #1 is an asshole for not being more sensitive, Black guy #1 is an asshole for being hypersensitive and not giving the benefit of the doubt, White guy #2 is just a douche. Right? I mean, this is kindof the default state for human conflict, everybody is an asshole.

>>85170567
>Not all words are for everybody you dumb burger, dont call the polish plumbers dont call blacks niggers, not hard to get it.
Nah, here's the thing though, it is for everybody. Has to be. When MLK stood up on those steps in washington in 1963 and talked about a dream, it wasn't a dream about anybody winning or losing. The struggle was about equality, about people being judged by word and action, and not where they come from. It's a dream about a world that's colorblind. That's why he talks about children, it's an appeal to that youthful innocence where we didn't even see all that shit.

You want to change the world, you've got to change your mind first. We have to stop making distinctions between who can say what and in which context, because the endgame is to stop making the distinction, full stop.
>>
>>85171086
Yes using a word that has racial meaning to a person is rude to them, and no in this case only you aren't actually being rude so much as just being insensitive to the situation, but it's a far more valid reason for being offended than being offended for the sake of being offended
>>
>>85171089
Again, dummy, it's not about 'wanting to say nigger', it's about someone trying to prevent me from singing along to a song. You being offended is your problem, don;t bother other people with your petty character flaws. That makes you a nigger.
>>
>>85171076
>Pay your debt motherfaka.
Make me, you middle class white faggot LARPing as a thug.
>>
HAHAHA WHITES BTFO
>>
>>85171101
>Spoon feed me papa
Why do people do this? Is it because you don't want to potentially find anything that goes against your narrative?
You should look up how prevalent black businesses were compared to today. You should look into how cocaine """found""" it's way into the black community, and the subsequent war on drugs incarceration rates and unequal policing Also the ridiculously empathetic response to the heroine "epidemic". You should look up how the government basically starved the black community economically since slavery ended. But the most fascinating is understanding why exactly they supported Martin Luther King Jr. so much while actively stamping out any blacks that realized his ways would gain nothing.
>>
>>85171270
>"stop being offended over non-racist usages of a racist word!"
>calls you a nigger with a hard er
What did he mean by this!
>>
>>85171250
Being offended whenever a word is mentioned, regardless of context or intention, is not just immature, it is quite literally insane. It shows you do not comprehend language as a whole.
>>
>>85171197
Well, the CIA DID invent crack and also was trafficing it to the ghettos.
>>
>>85171250
but it's not a valid reason for being offended, the guy is not even looking at you when saying nigger, and you are gonna act like a bitch anyway? that's retarded, playing the victim card everytime you can

it's not like the song is saying HEY DAY OF THE ROPE C'MON

how about grow up, move on and let people dance
>>
>>85171320
It's an example. Dimwit.
>>
>>85171228
>just 600 people getting experimented on
It's a sympthom of the white disregard for black lives. You treat your dogs better than black people. Kissing them on the mouth and shiet.
>>
>>85171316
>You should look up how the government basically starved the black community economically

How can I do that, I have no idea where to start and you won't tell me. Blacks have the option to not take cocaine and heroin, just say "I don't want any cocaine", nobody's going to force you to have cocaine.
>>
>>85171172
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Chaney,_Goodman,_and_Schwerner
I said about 50 years.

>>85171183
Here we go with muh exploited workers got it worse than people who were legally not human. This is the most tired excuse ever
>Italians were the target of the largest mass lynching in the US and they have managed to become a productive and respected part of society today.
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>85169799
Fuck off boot licker.
>>
>white guy doesn't act like a beta
>massive chimp out
every time
>>
>>85171371
My dog has better manners than the average nigger.
>>
>do as we say without question or you're racist

nah I'll just take the racism thanks
>>
>>85171371
>this post
It's a sympthom of dysgenic trolling. not even worth copying the rest of your post with how derivative this entire thing is. Get a hobby.
>>
File: 1444693682711.gif (2MB, 383x204px) Image search: [Google]
1444693682711.gif
2MB, 383x204px
>>85169708
Typical numale, BLACKED subscriber writing. I can just see his pale, sweaty palms banging on his macbook keyboard, spewing this hot garbage out, congratulating himself for being so (((progressive))), with a BLM poster hanging on the wall of his Williamsburg apartment
>>
>>85171324
>>85171359
No one is saying he Reggie was valid for being offended in this situation just that it was understandable and more so than crying about being told no, blacks being offended by white people casually saying nigga as part of their own lingo outside of singing is justifiable and shouldn't be hard to understand
>>
The point of the story is that rap music is for black people and whites shouldn't listen to it let along sing along.
>>
>white people unironically listening to nigger music
His fault desu
>>
>>85171371

When a dog shits on the carpet it feels bad about it and tries not to do it again. When a nigger shits on the carpet it just keep shitting on the carpet and blames white people for making it shit on the carpet when white people would really rather they used the terlet like civilised human beings.
>>
>>85167592

In real life some cunt would have just got glassed
>>
>>85171452
I don't think it is justifiable
not unless they also get angry when black people say nigga
>>
>>85171383
>How can I do that, I have no idea where to start and you won't tell me.
Use your brain and a thing called GOOGLE.
>Blacks have the option to not take cocaine and heroin, just say "I don't want any cocaine", nobody's going to force you to have cocaine.
Yeah that's very true and we all know it. Nobody is saying they were forced to, so why are you bringing that up to deflect how the government introduced cocaine to the black community after they had already destroyed it economically? Look at any country and you'll see the poor usually gravitate to illegal activities. But then government introduced their war on drugs so they could lock up black men at a far higher rate than whites and or longer periods even though they were using and selling at the same rate. The government could've stopped the import of cocaine at any time
>>
>>85171316
>Waaaah why do people want me to explain my reasoning?
There's no doubt that blacks were treated unfairly even past the civil rights movement but that shit is conspiracy-tier. Wanna know how crack got in the streets? Black dealers. Malcolm X in his later years even began to follow MLK's teachings because radical activism wasn't going to work.
>>
>>85171371
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

You're acting as if niggers were the only people in America to ever have unethical experiments performed on them.
>>
>>85171435

Not that guy but can you even read?
>>
If someone came to one of my house parties and made a big stink about how I can't do rap songs on my karaoke machine because it hurts their feelings, I would literally kick them out. Everyone is there having a good time, and you're going out of your way to be a cunt over fucking nothing.

Clearly someone else invited them, as all of my friends (black, white, asian, hispanic, I don't give a fuck) all have at least some common sense. I don't want someone bringing that kind of bullshit under my roof.
>>
>>85168883
in general, black people don't care as much as you think and white people would probably just say "sorry bro" and not make an issue out of it if somebody said that they were offended
>>
>trying to have a coherent multiple post argument on an anonymous website
why are blacks so stupid
>>
>>85171452
>it was understandable
No, it wasn't. It is insanity. He clearly doesn't understand language. Words can have different meanings depending on how people say them, and in what context they are used. You also do not seem to understand this. A word is never racist by itself. Try and think about this for a while, maybe you can get it through your thick skull.
>>
>>85171432
It wouldn't be the first time you copied something others created. Written language was around 1000s of years and you copied that one white boy.
>>
>>85171483
>Nobody is saying they were forced to

so why blame the government for blacks getting hooked on drugs and indulging in drugs-based criminal behaviour?
>>
>>85169350
underrated
>>
>Music gets conviniently quit as characters speak

Why do films do this?
>>
File: IMG_1520.jpg (11KB, 183x157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1520.jpg
11KB, 183x157px
>>85170869
>hey let's pretend I'm black
>retarded question
>spelling errors
>>
>>85171452
but it's not understandable, it's retarded, you can't act like a victim because some guy said a word while singing a song, written by a black person, the world it's not your safe space, people can say whatever the fuck they want, learn about reality sometime

how about niggers stop writing song saying niggers?
>>
>>85171483
Listen man if you google "white man keeping the black folk down" you don't get a lot of reliable sources.
>>
>>85171197
>>
That clip is a perfect example of blacks actively keeping racism alive by being racist themselves. 'You can't say a word because of your skin colour' IS a racist statement. Not only are they being hypocritical, they are hurting themselves and their supposed cause.
>>
>>85167592
holy shit fuck niggers.
>>
>>85171563

>*record scratch*
>yeah, that's me. you're probably wondering why I'm getting lectured by dindus in my own house at a generic TV party
>>
>>85168883

I have very hard time believing that many blacks would mind someone singing along "nigga parts"

I once read this retarded blogger-tier clickbait article which claimed whites should call lil wayne "little wayne" instead of saying lil wayne. Who the fuck really does that?
>>
>>85171508
>There's no doubt that blacks were treated unfairly even past the civil rights movement but that shit is conspiracy-tier.
No it's not.
>Wanna know how crack got in the streets? Black dealers.
Oh wow I guess that explains how the blacks got the cocaine from South America. Also lets ignore the massive amounts of accusations of the CIA being involved in drug trafficking.
>Malcolm X in his later years even began to follow MLK's teachings because radical activism wasn't going to work
Wrong. Malcolm X softened his stance. He still advocated for self-defense and economic segregation. MLK was the one that actually started to switch his stance.
>>
>>85170017
>he doesn’t call people dirty jews, spics, chinks, fags and sandcoons
how nigger of you
>>
>>85167592
>We need to do here what they did in Germany!
Bit sad there's no posts about this, that part made me laugh.
>>
>>85171545
Not blaming the government for that at all. They are to blame for actively destroying the black community and introducing cocaine, then using that as a pretense to start locking black guys up at higher rates and for longer periods when whites were doing the exact same thing.
>>
>>85171651
>nazis hate niggers

but that's not true
>>
>>85171534
You're the one with the thick skull if you're that retarded to understand that nigga is coined term by blacks to get back at whites for throwing nigger at them, white people joining in saying nigga defeats the point of nigga, Reggie's not upset at the mention of the word but who was using it, he's still not right in being offended about how it was used since his friend was just singing but it's obvious why he would be upset at a white person saying it no matter how much you try turn "insanity" into a buzzword
>>
>>85171632
>I guess that explains how the blacks got the cocaine from South America
Meanwhile, one of the most popular rappers today names himself after one of the most famous black drug traffickers, Rick Ross, who has been responsible for tons of cocaine entering the country. But no, let's blame the DEA... lmfao.
>>
>>85171605
>I get to decide which words you can and can not say. And I get to decide that you should hum instead of saying certain words.
If that's not privilege I don't know what is
>>
>>85167592
>mfw I literally don't care about being called a racist anymore because it is the [CURRENT YEAR] and the word lost all meaning
>>
>>85171680
That's irrelevant to the joke but it absolutely is true. I looked into this shit about "Hitler didn't actually hate blacks!" and it's just Neo-Nazi propaganda.
>>
>>85171685
congrats, you're racist!
>>
>>85171685
>nigga is coined term by blacks
lolwat? Nigga is just nigger with a nigger accent.

>Reggie's not upset at the mention of the word but who was using it
Exactly, he's being a racist. While crying about racism. They have a word for that, hypocrisy.
>>
>>85171651
>/tv/ will never have a single discussion about this show other than race debates
I wanted to laugh with other people about that drunk jock that said "who wants to see my fly!" and later was pronounced dead in a cutfoward after he tried jumping off the roof to fly
>>
>>85169674
>throw tongue in cheek "blackface party" to combat the show "dear white people" to prove the point that racism is ridiculous and dividing people like that is a waste of time
>invite people in order to prove that point
>black people go to the party and chimp out, throwing their shit and making a mess
>im supposed to sympathise with the black people

This is w.out mentioning the black bitch threw the party to begin with.
>>
>>85171685

I could understand if he was casually calling Reggie a nigga in normal conversation, but Reggie is an asshole for making a big deal out of something as inconsequential as singing some song lyrics. Especially in such a public setting, in front of a crowd.

It comes off as extremely hostile, and it's not hard to understand why Whitey would get all defensive.
>>
>>85171710
Freeway Rick Ross literally says he got his drugs from the CIA.
>>
>>85171632
Yes it is. The black dealers got the cocaine by working with white dealers, doesn't mean some g-men got bales of the stuff and dumped them on random black doorsteps. Malcolm X saw that blacks and whites don't have to be segregated, and supported MLK. The views changed over time, people weren't getting rubbed out by a secret organization.
>>
>>85171794
>white people on campus say they aren't racist
>black girl creates a fake invite to a black face party to bait out racists
>same white people actually show up dressed in blackface
>>
>>85170359
>Also, a cop would never, EVER pull a gun in that situation.

LOL

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-17/australian-woman-shot-dead-by-police-in-minneapolis/8714330
>>
>>85167592
wow diversity truly is a blessing
>>
>>85171834
lol, I'm sure he does. Hardly a credible source though, is he?
>>
>>85169639
As a spaniard, you're using a really bad example, I think you got confused by a false friend.
Negro = black, as color of an object/element.
Nigger ≈= negrata, as an insult for black people.
Nigger ≠ negro. Sound similiar, but they aren't the same.
Black people won't get offende by being called black, unless you adress them in a rude manner. If you say for example "the black dude in the corner-" to other black person, they know you are refering to another black person, just as you would say "the chinese guy", " the british guy" and so on. If you refer to someone as black only, like "hey you, black." o "eh tu, negro", of course they would be offended, like someone told you " hey you, white".
>>
>>85171812
Would've been enough to just take the guy to the side and say "listen, I don't want to censor you and all, it's just that I really felt bad when you said nigga. It's ok though, just wanted you to know" then maybe the other guy could've said "I never thought this word would have such a big impact on you, I don't -want- to say it anymore because I respect you, but it's nice to know that I could and you're not censoring me".
>>
>>85171879

Australia is a 3rd world country, it hardly counts. Their entire society is upside down.
>>
>>85171812
Exactly and once again no one is defending that, my point was just to all the anons who whether or not they agree if whites should be able to say nigga, couldn't understand why black people would be offended at nigga being used by a white person as casual lingo
>>
>>85167592

>[rhythmic clapping]
>hooting
>starting a fight with your "friend" over "nigga"

Did /pol/ write this show?
>>
>>85171680
wtf I hate nazis now
>>
>>85171918
>Minneapolis is in Australia
wat
>>
>>85171918
>Australian woman shot IN Minneapolis
>>
>>85171918
>minneapolis
>australia
>>
>>85171860
>Get invited to blackface party by black people
>think "oh that sounds fun, these seem like cool folk"
>turns out to be a ruse to validate some cunt with a complex
Fuck off m8, there is no way to make that bitch look good for pulling that shit.
>>
>>85171942
It is a strange place
>>
>c'mon man you can say a word because your skin color
>but I'm not racist

kek
>>
>>85169843
>this sentence structure

Our country was founded on by the freedom of speech not the freedom to not be offended, I know your ancestors had no part in drafting that document so if you dont like it (and i mean this seriously and without offence) go back to africa. Go start your own country with its own constitution and feed your family with the sense of superiority that will fill your tummy now that you are in a place where no one dare say that mean old word to you because no one has electricity or have heard of future.
>>
>>85168883
I lived in California for a few years and all the black people I met were British
>>
>>85171942
>>85171963
>>85171965

You didn't expect me to actually read the article did you? Where do you think we are?
>>
ITT: People who don't understand that being offended is a weakness, something you should be ridiculed for, not something you should bother others with.
>>
>>85171918

>can't read
>says Australia is the 3rd world country

hmm
>>
>>85171980
Except it was literally posted under the guise of a white guy and the same white guy was planning on throwing the party before the black chick made a fake invite but only didn't because his dad found out
>>
File: doubtful.jpg (15KB, 256x184px) Image search: [Google]
doubtful.jpg
15KB, 256x184px
>>85169217
>stop using that word because it bothers me.
>>
>>85169995
If you arent american you shouldnt be posting itt
>>
>>85172001
The name Minneaoplis is literally in the link
>>
>>85172001

No but I expected you to read the URL at least, since you quoted some of it
>>
he mad as hell whitey got better flow than him
>>
>>85172001
You didn't have to read the article, you just had to look past the first word.
>>
>>85172039
average trump poster
>>
>>85172001

Are you forum sliding right now?
>>
File: 1500271041745.jpg (10KB, 171x176px) Image search: [Google]
1500271041745.jpg
10KB, 171x176px
>>85171197
>>
>>85167592
>america
>black racebaiting snowflakes
What else is new?
>>
>>85169217
>stop using that word because it bothers me
>not black fragility

kek
>>
File: IMG_0616.jpg (33KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0616.jpg
33KB, 500x322px
>inviting blaqs into your house
>apologizing for any perceived racial slight
>>
File: 1449613852350.jpg (74KB, 400x395px) Image search: [Google]
1449613852350.jpg
74KB, 400x395px
>>85170429
>Most do, but see no point in saying anything because whites love to be offended when people mention anything about the n word.

Even /pol/ doesn't say nigger as much as it circulates in black shows, music and general culture.

How come chinks and gooks do better than a black community that has hundreds of years in the society? By obsessing over white people? Over mean words? Or maybe they just didn't give a shit and instead went I WORK HARD SO YOU BE BIG SHOT DOCTAH to their kids?

It's an internal culture problem with the black community and the only response they've ever had is externalizing it as someone else's fault, and the only solution being more handouts. Shock, horror, the problem didn't go away, so the solution must be.. someone else's fault and we need more handouts.
>>
>>85169217
>words bother me
>not fragile
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1497566748231.jpg (76KB, 522x593px) Image search: [Google]
1497566748231.jpg
76KB, 522x593px
>>85172013
>Be invited to the party, not knowing that shit beforehand
>AYO I INVITED YOU HERE BECAUSE A WHITE GUY WAS GONNA DO IT AND YOU WOULD HAVE COME AND I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT
>>
>>85169217
>getting into a fight over a naughty word
>not fragile as fuck
loving every laugh This is why white people talk to blacks like they are children. You never know when they are going to chimp out over some dumb shit.
>>
>>85169495
Yea, its a fucked up world. Double standards everywhere.
>>
>white people should be allowed to say nigga
>black people shouldn't call cops pigs

Pick one, alt-right racists.
>>
>>85172187
I don't give a fuck what niggers say as long as they get the fuck out
>>
>>85172187

cops ARE pigs though
>>
File: 145618345165.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
145618345165.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>muh real hood nigga wid an IQ of 160

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZT0H7FjDwE

why is this meme shilled so hard? The intelligent blacks I know just act like normal human beings and not like demi-apes or pseudo-gangsters. Intelligent people don't act like this, they don't chimp...
>>
>>85172187
did the guy in the video turn to the black person and call him a nigger in his face, using the word as a derogatory term, or was he singing along to a song, repeating the words of a black person?
>>
>>85172143
Is autistic sperging all you can resort to because you now have no way at defending the racist white guys? She used the account of the white guy who was orginially planning the party before it got cancelled to bait out closet racists, said racists always assumed it was the white guy not a black person saying "hey blackface is okay!" before you try to use that excuse, the white guy only cancelled the original party because he hot caught by his dad not because he felt it was wrong. It was done to show that had they originally had the oppurtunity to throw a black face party without he fake invite, they would've done so
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTycQ2JeKQY
>>
>>85172241
>Intelligent people don't act like this, they don't chimp...

lol yes they do. Being intelligent doesn't stop you from being a slave to emotions.
>>
>>85171860
The party wasnt marketed as "fuck black people lol lets make fun of them" it was "our camous is divided by this racist show 'dear white people' lets prove how inoffensive racism is by inviting black kids too!"

>blacks proceed to chimp out at every conceivable opportunity

Black people should be offended by this show
>>
>>85171926
The issue with the scene is that it implies use of the word nigga is offensive even in harmless context, and frames Reggie as the victim in this scenario when he's the one overreacting to something no normal person would be upset enough to start a very public argument about.

I can understand why he might be offended by the word nigga and he has every right to, but that was neither a battle worth starting or fighting for. Nobody was being aggressive or hostile until he started a fight over something as meaningless of singling along to a very popular song at a party that every there was clearly into.

And as >>85171916 pointed out, if it was actually an issue for him that was hurtful enough to bring up there were far better ways he could have handled the situation.

In this scenario, Reggie was objectively in the wrong.
>>
>>85172143
Are you being intentionally obtuse? They thought it was a white guy sending the invite.
>>
>>85172064

>implying I didn't stop reading at ".au"

>>85172080

:^)
>>
>>85172276
they don't talk in ebonics and suck their gums
>>
>>85171927
No doubt ths writers just went to tblr for black complaints and pol for white justifications
>>
>>85172276
>slave
ay hol up
>>
>>85172241
>creator of show is literally named Simien
Uh, wow.
>>
>>85172296
>some black talk show is saying that white students have been racist towards black students
>I know lets throw a party with early 1900 racist stereotypes!
>that'll show them we aren't racist!
There is literally no way to spin the white guys throwing the blackface party as "victims"
>>
>>85172335
I'm implying the exact opposite actually, and ridiculing you for it. Have you always been this dense?
>>
>>85172075
You have no frame of reference for any of this shit if you arent american,the show is bad enough with context. I dont comment on posh vs slav relations you should do the same here.
>>
>>85168883
most niggas dont really care
>>
fuck americans anyway for being such a cuck nation
>>
>>85172359

lol
>>
>>85172241
Have you never seen Good Will Hunting? You can be smart and still carry yourself like that, white or black. The facts you've read in a book are one thing, personality is another.
>>
>>85167592
>when you give niggers the benefit of the doubt and invite them to your party
>give them free beer
>play the music they like
>you sing the lyrics of the music they like with them
>they get into a fistfight over it
Can anyone who watched the show tell me if he learned his lesson?
>>
>>85168883
Yeah whenever you go to parties, random black people will argue with the hosts with liberal talking points. It is fucking weird.
>>
>>85172187
white people should be allowed to say nigga, people shouldnt call cops pigs to their face if they dont want a situation to escalate
>>
>>85172124
>How come chinks and gooks do better than a black community that has hundreds of years in the society?
They haven't faced half the shit blacks have in America and they have MASSIVE FUCKING SUPPORT FROM THEIR HOME COUNTRIES.
>>
>>85172390
>have racist talk show to start shit with people
>throw racist party to show you dont care about it and you wont get baited into dividing your fellow students
>actually invite black people because you want to be inclusive (contrast with the scene of the white kid coming over to watch scandal)
>black people cant see past a single layer of irony and literally chimp out at a private event

Seriously this makes black people look like shit desu senpai
>>
>>85170149
get out was actually good though
>>
>>85172565
Niggers have massive fucking support from America gtfo
>>
Shame about the limit, this would easily make 500.
>>
so this was the pandering show that all the shills on here were saying was "totally not propaganda bro watch it it shits on sjws"
>>
>>85171852
>The black dealers got the cocaine by working with white dealers, doesn't mean some g-men got bales of the stuff and dumped them on random black doorsteps.
The CIA has had dealings with cocaine smuggling and if you look into it yourself, you can find out more about it.
>Malcolm X saw that blacks and whites don't have to be segregated, and supported MLK
No, he did not. Why are you making this shit up? Malcolm X said he supported what MLK wanted, but now how he was trying to get it. Malcolm actually never said blacks should be integrated in the way you're thinking. MLK changed his views right before he was assassinated
>>
>>85172565
>havent faced what black people have

Read up on our railroad system bud

>support from home countries

How stupid can you be really?
>>
>>85172609
Don't worry, nigger. We'll turn it into a general. It is a long time coming anyways
>>
>>85167592
Considering the board and the subject, this thread is surprisingly civil.
>>
>>85171710
The CIA has had numerous shady operations and smuggling cocaine to the black community is one of them
>>
>80% (!) of blacks in the US are born to single mothers
>the government did it
Give me a fucking break. Black ghetto culture is something that wasn't created by whites and it's undoubtedly the largest drain on their society today.

Blacks 60+ years ago, while victims of systemic oppression, led infinitely more productive lives. Their treatment since the end of slavery, while horrid, was not much worse, if at all, as the treatment of irish, then Chinese, then Latinos.

Change comes both externally and internally, and the black community has shown it's virtually incapable of controlling itself. changing the culture is not something the white man can do
>>
>>85172666
nice tinfoil hat lmao. That's totally why niggers chimp out and kill each other all day every day ahahaha
>>
>>85172650
Is it? I am actually surprised this discussion is so active when I haven't seen threads about this show in a few months. I speculate providing a YouTube link with the clip helped a great deal.
>>
>>85172565
lmao just admit that they have a better culture, its pretty openly acknowledged that asian parents push their kids to work hard, whilst black people often have one parent in their life
>>
>>85172708
Usually these threads get shut down by the jannies before they hit post 20
>>
>>85170690
>>85170807
Holy shit lol you lost m8 just leave.
>>
>>85169217

The idea is that that's a complete fantasy, you dummy.
>>
>>85171316
LOL a literal nigger on the internet
>>
File: Worf-Disapproves.png (436KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Worf-Disapproves.png
436KB, 666x666px
>>85172565
>They haven't faced half the shit blacks have in America

They've been persecuted and murdered systematically, as well as put in camps as potential traitors and spied on during the asian wars. Blacks have been included longer than asians. Blacks have been given more resources, especially since the 60s the amount spent on asian communities versus black communities is just laughably uneven, in favour of blacks.

> they have MASSIVE FUCKING SUPPORT FROM THEIR HOME COUNTRIES.

What the fuck are you talking about you absolute lunatic? The vast majority of asian immigrants are dirt poor and send much of the money back home, not the inverse. They come here to work and to have their kids be legal citizens who go on to have better careers than they do. They do this in the span of a few generations.

Again, blacks have been here for centuries.

Asian first generation immigrants can barely speak the fucking language.

But you'll just keep insisting - JUST LIKE I SAID - it's someone else's fault. Blacks can't possibly be responsible for their own situation. And the only solution you'll ever give is "more handouts".
>>
>>85172604
So you're telling me they had massive support in the 1910's, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's? The answer is no, they haven't. You probable don't even know what redlining is and how it impacted black people. Asians come here, majority already middle class and have massive support structures from back home, most notably in merchandise. All these Asian owned stores get their products cheap as hell from Asia

>>85172647
>>Read up on our railroad system bud
>Exploited worker = Being legally not a human and having virtually no rights
wow
>Duur when dey come herez deys habs no condact wid dey home countryyzz
It's a well known fact that Asian business have extensive dealings with operations in their homw countries
>>
>>85172747
No. And your post contributed nothing to the discussion.
>>
>>85172812
>black people gets tons of support from home country
>but they haven't been given it FOREVER have they???
>this excuses them to act like niggers forever
>>
File: 1488916295696.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488916295696.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>niggers commit a massive amount of crime
>popular nigger songs are all about shooting police and dealing drugs

>shieeeet why these pigs hate us for no reason

really makes you insane in the membrane
>>
>>85172700
>That's totally why niggers chimp out and kill each other all day every day ahahaha
Holy shit, I've already said they aren't responsible for what blacks are doing. It's hilarious how you guys just keeping jumping to the same point.
If you truly believe that the government wasn't involved at all in the shipping of TONNES of cocaine from South America to America, you're just naive and probably believe the government has literally done nothing wrong ever
>>
>>85167592
not SWJ trash, just plain old trash.
>>
>>85172733
I don't see why, it's a TV show and the discussion in this thread is exactly the kind of discussion that the creators of the TV show intended for people to have.

So yeah, it probably is because the OP is not some flamebait nonsense.
>>
>>85172886
>>popular [n-word] songs are all about shooting police and dealing drugs
No Church in a Wild is a song condemning organized religion.
>>
>>85172812
>herp derp indentured servitude doesnt even compare to the pain of listening to white people sing trap niggas at a party

>herp derp the asian economies have only been booming for ~30 years but thats definitely the reason theyve leapfrogged black people for sure
>>
>>85170567
Only if they themselves stop calling plumbers and nigger words.

Until then, a nigger is a nigger.
>>
>>85172797
>They've been persecuted and murdered systematically
Lie
> as well as put in camps as potential traitors and spied on during the asian wars
Released after and were allowed to fight in the "Asian wars Are you retarded?. This had literally no impact at all, even when they were in the camps they were still treated better than blacks
>Blacks have been included longer than asians.
Another lie
>Blacks have been given more resources, especially since the 60s the amount spent on asian communities versus black communities is just laughably uneven, in favour of blacks.
Even bigger lie.
>What the fuck are you talking about you absolute lunatic? The vast majority of asian immigrants are dirt poor and send much of the money back home, not the inverse.
Wrong.
>But you'll just keep insisting - JUST LIKE I SAID - it's someone else's fault. Blacks can't possibly be responsible for their own situation. And the only solution you'll ever give is "more handouts".
Can you tell me where I said any of that? I've already said what blacks are doing today is nobody fault but their own. So why are you still going back to that? Stay on topic. You said Asians were treated worse, that's a lie.

>>85172715
...But we aren't talking about culture. So I can just take your jumping to culture as admitting that Asians haven't had it nearly as hard as blacks. Thanks
>>
>>85172797
my brothers in jail (yea lol) sydney is FULL of asians but the jail is so full of muslims he had to go without food because of ramadam but theres no asians even though there are so many
>>
>>85170567
if theyre making fucking money selling the word nigga in rap songs then they can stop fucking whining when the white people who listen to their songs say the word nigga
>>
>>85173003
>>herp derp indentured servitude doesnt even compare to the pain of listening to white people sing trap niggas at a party
Why not compare it to slavery and the 100 years of Jim Crow?
>>herp derp the asian economies have only been booming for ~30 years but thats definitely the reason theyve leapfrogged black people for sure
See, I can already tell you aren't smart enough to see the differences between colonialism in Africa and Asia.
>>
File: 1500335251434.jpg (91KB, 1183x361px) Image search: [Google]
1500335251434.jpg
91KB, 1183x361px
>>85173041
>he doesnt know about internment camps

We dropped a literal fucking nuke on the gooks less than 100 years ago and weve managed to get past it yet slaverys been gone 150 years and we still get shit for it
>>
>>85173041
lmao its the same shit every time, at what point are you going to say that enough time has passed that now blacks are allowed to treated the same as everyone else and dont need extra fuckin sympathy and handouts
>>
>>85173108
Because thats not what theyre complaining about in the show. And i can already see youre too much of a dumb faggot to be able to breathe so please choke on the next load you catch.
>>
>>85173150
>He thinks internment camps were like concentration camps
Dropping the bombs were during a war. Not the same as the racism faced by blacks, and the Japs were helped in rebuilding and left alone
>yet slaverys been gone 150 years and we still get shit for it
Why do you guys always conveniently forget about the 100 years of Jim Crow that only ended around 50 years ago? It's so strange
>>
>>85173216
And they weren't complaining about internment camps so why bring it up? Are you fucking retarded? Do you not see how stupid you are lmao
>>
>>85173251
>Jim Crow
So niggers can only get by with the help of white people?
>>
>>85173205
When did I say they weren't? Is me mentioning that the past does indeed affect the future somehow negating their personal responsibility? Or do you not realize that Blacks were forced in to poverty and poverty=crime literally everywhere, but more importantly it's extremely difficult to rise out of poverty?
>>
>>85172269
Why is she "baiting" racists in the first place?
>>
>>85173302
Do you not know what Jim Crow was?
>>
>>85173251
>he doesnt think blacks have been helped in rebuilding their communities

What is section 8?

>jim crow

You dont live under that either. Sins of the fucking father. There is plenty of real racism left in the world but you faggots incist on defending dumb bullshit like "blackface" and saying nigga in a song. So how about this nigger, go pull up your pants, leave the bucket of chicken and afropick at home, start an actual movement and start complaining about housing gentrification, voting rights, and police demilitarization so we can stop talking about this dumb shit.
>>
>>85173290
Because you said asian people havent gone through what black people have, im saying asians in the past had it worse than you lot and managed to get on with it just fine. I know reading comprehension isnt your guys best skill so i dont mind spelling it out for you.
>>
>>85173470
Housing gentrification is a bullshit complaint too.
>When Whites leave a community taking their money with them and property values crater accordingly this is called "White flight" and it is bad.
>When Whites enter a community bringing their money with them and property values skyrocket accordingly, this is called "gentrification", and it is bad.

It's just another bullshit excuse to complain about whitey.
>>
>>85172666
Cocaine they were more than happy to sell to their own people. When will niggers start taking responsibility for their own actions?
>>
>>85173470
>Section 8 and welfare HELPS BUILD COMMUNITIES
Now I know I'm talking to a fucking child.

>You dont live under that either. Sins of the fucking father.
So what do you think happened after the laws were signed """ending""" Jim Crow? Do you think all the people who were enforcing it lost their positions and everyone who supported it just said "wtf I love blacks now!" Do you not realize that it was only around 50 years ago. A lot of those people are still alive and held postions well into the 80's and 90's

>There is plenty of real racism left in the world but you faggots incist on defending dumb bullshit like "blackface" and saying nigga in a song.
I've mentioned none of that kiddo, but again you just keep deviating.
>start an actual movement and start complaining about housing gentrification, voting rights, and police demilitarization
Tonnes of people do, and you mentioning them like they're never discussed just makes you look more like a child. But when thy do mention them, they get a similar response
>So how about this nigger, go pull up your pants, leave the bucket of chicken and afropick at home
>>
>>85171340
stop falling for fake news
>>
>>85173360
they commit much more crime because their parents had them when they were in high school and so dropped out and have less chance at a better job, their dad left their mother, therefore they have no father in life so they look for father figures in gangs
>>
>>85173510
>Because you said asian people havent gone through what black people have, im saying asians in the past had it worse than you lot and managed to get on with it just fine.
But again, that's just flat out false.

>>85173724
ffs, how many times are you guys going to keep saying the same god damn thing lmao you're like robots that can't even have an actual discussion. I've said multiple times the blacks were responsible for selling it to their own people, but the government: 1.)Created the environment for drug dealing to even be seen as a viable option and 2.) Supplied the drugs

But you'll just reply with "muh niggers"
>>
>>85173820
>the government supplied the drugs
lol no they fucking didn't. How many times are you going to keep saying the same god damn thing lmao you're like a robot that can't have an actual discussion.
>>
>>85173726
You are right. Section 8 and welfare ruin communities because it brings more black people into them.
>>
>>85173726
>Section 8 and welfare HELPS BUILD COMMUNITIES
>implying they don't
So, what's your suggestion? Leave them to rot in the street? Giving them a roof over their heads and some money to buy essentials seems like a pretty decent thing to do no? How about you explain why it isn't instead of spazzing out 'le child much?' like a fucking baby.
>>
>>85173757
See now we're getting somewhere. It's very important to touch on two factors that led to blacks being the way they are today: Loss of black businesses and the destruction of the black family. Blacks actually had higher and similar rates of marriage until the 70's.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>85173726
>section 8 and welfare dont disproportionally help black people
Ive already known for awhile that im talking to a knownothing faggot but nice to be reassured

>do you think they stopped enforcing jim crow after it was repealed?
Yes, otherwise id be posting from a whites only library

>i havent mentioned anything this thread is about
Amazing point you have here

>tons of people do

Except you, you just spout nonsense generalities with a vague sense of undeserved superiority. Its like youre role playing as the annkying faggot from the show.

>they already do

No they dont they bitch about blm and take over rallys of progressives like bernie sanders who literally marched with mlk

Pic related, how change looks when being made
>>
>>85173251
>Why do you guys always conveniently forget about the 100 years of Jim Crow that only ended around 50 years ago? It's so strange
Nobody's "forgetting" about it, we'd just prefer to keep the focus on actual problems that exist right now and affect people's lives. Most of the people that were adults in the 60's are either dead or old af, anyhow. The people involved in slavery and the civil war are all dust, long since. We need to remember our history, but the reason we need to remember it is so we can avoid repeating its mistakes. Not so we can perpetuate them.

>>85173470
This guy's a bit hyperbolic, but yeah, this basically. The struggle is a marathon, a generational one, and the only way anybody gets to that finish line is if we're constantly moving forward.

>>85173654
>Housing gentrification is a bullshit complaint too.
Man, what city do you live in? Housing is a huge problem. It might be argued that its more a symptom than a cause, sure, but you can't just ignore the issue.
>>
>>85173820
>ASIANS BUILDING RAILROAD
or
>blacks going to ivy league school that they dont deserve to get into being looked at a little funny maybe sometimes

Which is worse you dense faggot?
>>
>>85174099
>whites only library
I miss this the most since graduating university.
>>
>>85174017
>Giving them a roof over their heads and some money to buy essentials seems like a pretty decent thing to do no?
No, it only encourages the destructive behavior that's so prevalent because it literally gives rewards to single mothers based on the number of children they can pop out. You're honestly a fucking retard lmao welfare, the way it's used today, is destructive as hell.

>>85173882
If you want to believe that groups of blacks, that weren't even really gangs yet Gangs formed because of crack, had such deep connections in South America and were able to smuggle thousands of pounds of cocaine into America, then be my guess. But it makes you look stupid as hell.
>>
>>85174146
lol. black people are so obsessed with 'their struggle' that they neglect the struggles of others. Surely nothing can be as bad as what me n jamal went through, amirite? We da chozen ones! Fucking niggers man.
>>
>>85174248
>Gangs formed because of crack
>>
>>85172524
underrated post
>>
>>85174248
>Gangs formed because of crack
Hahahahahhahahaha. What a fucking moron. Thanks for showing everyone what a retard you are, saves me some time.
>>
>>85174099
>>section 8 and welfare dont disproportionally help black people
They don't. They were never meant to help. Only to lull.
>Yes, otherwise id be posting from a whites only library
>He doesn't know what redlining is

Except you, you just spout nonsense generalities with a vague sense of undeserved superiority. Its like youre role playing as the annkying faggot from the show.
Where?

>No they dont they bitch about blm and take over rallys of progressives like bernie sanders who literally marched with mlk
So you admit to only watching mainstream media? Are you going to sit here and tell me nobody has brought gentrification, voting rights or police militerization and they all just huff and puff about BLM? turn off the tv kiddo, you see what they want you to see

>Pic related, how change looks when being made
LMAO I agree, blacks should be like MLK and let whites beat their asses all in an attempt to get those whites to take their money. MLK was an idiot and later regretted his stance. The civil rights movement was the final nail in the coffin for black business.
>>
>>85174248
>it only encourages the destructive behavior
How so? Please enlighten me, and while you're at it, what should 'we' do instead? Not build low income housing? Leave them to starve to death? 'It makes it worse' is not an argument.
>>
Well, looks like I came out on top in this little discussion.
>>
>>85174124
Damn straight it's a huge problem, but it has nothing to do with "gentrification", and everything to do with overpopulation, decades of rent control, and allowing wealthy foreigners to destabilize the market by buying up property and sitting on it as away of dodging taxes in their home country.
>>
>>85174124
>Nobody's "forgetting" about it, we'd just prefer to keep the focus on actual problems that exist right now and affect people's lives.
Except the anon clearly did when he referenced slavery instead of something that is far more recent and more impactful like Jim Crow

>Most of the people that were adults in the 60's are either dead or old af
Your point? They held their positions well after the laws were signed and the people that came after them were also complicit in supporting Jim Crow.

>The people involved in slavery and the civil war are all dust, long since
Why are you bringing up slavery again?
>>
blacks will never move forward its like watching a child smash its toy after being given it and then fall over its toy
>>
>>85174146
Are you stupid? Why are you comparing Asians in the past when they were exploited, to blacks of today? Why not compare how each were treated in the 1800's and early 1900's? Blacks were and have always been treated the worst in the country, even compared to Natives.
>>
>>85174333
>>85174359
>Samefagging this hard
The "gangs" that we identify as gangs in the black community, did indeed form because of crack. It's like I'm talking to a bunch of fucking 13 year olds right now
>>
>>85174397
>Shilling this hard to protect welfare
Just stop man. You can literally go look up anything written by Republicans or anyone against welfare to see why it's so shitty. Why do you faggots always pull that "Just explain it all to me bro" shit. It's not that fucking hard to research shit
>>
>>85174393
If it doesnt help then what would happen if whitey tries to take it away? Be honest now.

>admit to only watching mainstream news
I admit blm has no central message or leadership and is having the same problem as ows, if they wanted to make a real change they would have organized an event to support the socialist from vermont who was offering 95% of what they wanted in a candidate instead of chimping out at his rally and havibg blm "leaders" around the country suppprt the action. Pussies never did it to trump and now were stuck with him

>mlk was an idiot

Please unironically, if youve ever even considered it, neck yourself
>>
THREAD'S MOVING SO FAST NOBODY WILL FIND OUT THAT I'M GAY
>>
>>85174632
That's not the same person. But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better boy. Literally any 'gangsta' will tell you the gangs existed before crack. Crack just made them more murderous, because now they had real money to fight over.
>>
>>85174671
>I can't explain my position but I will hold on to it anyway
Thought so.
>>
>>85174558
Because they had it worse than you and managed to get by without whining and complaining and blaming everyone else so maybe you should try that. Glad it only took us 20 replies to get here
>>
>>85174673
>If it doesnt help then what would happen if whitey tries to take it away? Be honest now.
Black women would be forced to actually give a damn about who they fuck and how many kids they have. Welfare is destructive.

>BLM
>BLM
>BLM
>BLM
See, you literally only know what the msm wants you to know. BLM is controlled opposition and is used to keep people blinded, but that doesn't mean people aren't also discussing the issues you mentioned.

MLK was indeed an idiot, but I guess when your message is to turn the other cheek and let whites beat you, you'll always be propped up as a hero
>>
>>85174671
>Is against welfare
>Ask for explanation
>You can literally go look up anyone against welfare to see why it's so shitty
ehhh...
>>
>>85174729
>Literally any 'gangsta' will tell you the gangs existed before crack
Holy fucking shit, can you not read? I said THE GANGS THAT WE IDENTIFY AS GANGS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY DID NOT EXIST UNTIL CRACK. This is the plain truth. Yes, there were indeed groups of men that fought each other, but you compare them to how gangs operated after crack and the violence. They're not the same.

>>85174763
>I need to be spoonfed everything
It's literally as easy as searching "why welfare is bad" but you won't do that cause you're a fucking retard

>>85174772
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
But they didn't. Tell me when Asians were lynched en mas? Or had communities wiped out for no reason?
>>
>>85174806

>blah blah blah
Id agree that would happen but the narrative would be "republicans want to starve black kids living in ghetto" because thats what it always is

>blm isnt le real
Okay then how about you uppity faggots get off your asses and start to organize then, you cant displace the blame forever, even to ((them))

>mlk was an idiot
If you only had malcolm x and no mlk, you would still be drinking from a different fountain
>>
>>85174808
>Literally can't do any research on his own
I can't believe people thinking begging for sauce is an appropriate argument
>>
>>85174972
>1921

Are you seriously this fucking devoid of a frontal cortex that you cant follow a simple train of thought?

here- BLACKS TODAY HAVE IT BETTER THAN ASIANS B4, AZNS DIDNT HAVE TO COMPLAIN FOR THEIR PLACE AND ARE NOW ARGUABLY AT THE TOP, MAYBE BLACKS SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO WHAT THE GOOKS DID
>>
>>85174972
>THE GANGS THAT WE IDENTIFY AS GANGS
lolwat? They were gangs, but those aren't the gangs you mean? You are reaching for something that isn't there kid. Gangs are gangs, just because they became more violent later doesn't mean they weren't gangs to begin with. You're an idiot.
>>
>>85174977
>Id agree that would happen but the narrative would be "republicans want to starve black kids living in ghetto" because thats what it always is
So? Now you're jumping to muh narrative lmao

>Okay then how about you uppity faggots get off your asses and start to organize then, you cant displace the blame forever, even to ((them))
You gotta be kidding me lmao there are a lot of people and groups already doing stuff, but the majority of people, like you, are slaves to the msm. That's why you have no idea that people are already talking about the issues you mentioned.

>If you only had malcolm x and no mlk, you would still be drinking from a different fountain
As long as those fountains are ACTUALLY EQUAL, what's the problem?
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.