[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was the little girl even in the movie for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (117KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 220x326px
What the fuck was the little girl even in the movie for?
>>
To have the monkey save her because DUDE WORLD WOULD BE SO NICE IF WE GET ALONG DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
Haven't even watched any of the movies
>>
>>85164788
See, that's what I thought it was gonna be. But no, she doesn't even do THAT much, she doesn't do a single thing the whole movie. She's literally just a silent side-kick.
>>
>>85164731
Also Monkey Planet thread
>>
You mean there's a new loli actress on the scene and there are no threads sexualizing her?
>>
>>85164731
She was Caesars last link to humanity.
>>
This litle shit was redundant as fuck. Also le funnney monkey was annoying
>comic relief in a film about literal auschwitz
>>
>>85164958
Except they didn't interact with each other at all other than Caeser liking her at the end without her actually doing anything.
>>
>>85164731
To represent that the future of the human race doesn't not belong to white man. I'm not even starting a thing, that's literally the meaning behind it.
>>
>>85165002
>liking her at the end without her actually doing anything
So she is a mary sue?
>>
>>85164818
Where is he now?
>>
>>85165171
Yeah pretty much.
>>
>>85164731

In the Original movies the apes had a mute woman called Nova
That's it
>>
>>85164731
>partial cute factor
>partial nod to Nova in the original movies
>partially to show humans regressing and how easily it spread through contact of infected items
>partially to show that even though regressed humans are still decently intelligent

Gonna be interesting to see the eventual 4th movie starring Cornelius and older Nova and how the apes are going to handle the growing amount of regressed humans
>>
>>85164731
For spreading the virus you stupid fuck. Did you not watch the movie.

Her doll shows how easily the virus spreads once infected. It gives more weight to the colonel's logic, if it weren't for him, his troops would be mute long ago.
>>
>>85164731
She kill the big bad
>>
>>85167222
She didn't need to come along with them and be a huge focus of the movie. She didn't do anything at all, yet she came along for the ride anyway.

And it's not like she was "Caesers last link to humanity" or whatever, Caeser is perfectly fine with humans. Did you not see Dawn through to the end?
>>
>>85164731
to get BLACKED
>>
>>85169298
She carried the emotional weight of his mission. Maurice called him out saying he's become like Koba, but looking at that girl it reminded him of his child and also what could happen to them if they didn't fight back.
>>
>>85164819
>Kills the colonel and saves Caesars life
>>
Pretty much my only real complaint with the movie. She didn't seem to serve want propose besides being a plot device to move things forward. Which I would be fine with if they bothered to actually give her a character but they don't, so every time she's on screen doing something it's horribly obvious what's about to happen. Also how did nobody notice her feeding Caesar? I can usually ignore little plot details like that but this girl was just too much BS. I still loved the movie though.
>>
>>85164788

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Apes have a code specifically about Ape Power

They just wanted a little white girl to bang
>>
>leave cunny to me
>>
>>85164788
Based triggered r/pol/tard
>>
To tug at the audiences heart strings. A little girl is the cheapest and easiest tactic to achieve this, especially when you make the character mute.
>>
>>85170772
This. If it would've been a balding adult male diseased retard nobody would have given a shit, in fact he would've probably died comedically.
This flick was trash btw.
>>
File: jasonlives_stalk1.jpg (111KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
jasonlives_stalk1.jpg
111KB, 480x320px
>>85164731

>If it would've been a balding adult male diseased retard nobody would have given a shit

I don't know. They gave him multiple sequels and a cross over film
>>
>>85170723

Kek. He is a cunnybro
>>
I literally went to watch War for the Planet of the Apes at the theater because an attractive cunny was in it. It was worth it.
>>
she tagged along because she was homeless and Maurice was into cunny, she helped killing the colonel and nourished Caesar back to health along the way
Though a side character, the audience love seeing her 'cause she's cute
>>
What's there to be critical about? She's a side character, adding a loli appeal to the movie.
>>
>>85170941
Same desu
>>
>>85164731
it's a metaphor for a black man riding off with a white woman. in this metaphor the ape is a black guy and the white girl is a white girl.
>>
File: Yuropoors Daily Routine.png (47KB, 543x676px) Image search: [Google]
Yuropoors Daily Routine.png
47KB, 543x676px
>>85164731
Obviously it is Black man with blonde chick social propaganda by Jews
>>
File: Winter.png (51KB, 250x151px) Image search: [Google]
Winter.png
51KB, 250x151px
Was he in the wrong?
>>
Absolutely. Why in the world would he think he'd be safe from the humans that earlier that day killed so many of the apes he was in league with? Why would fear have him turn to the ones that would kill him on a dime?
>>
>>85172412
Shit. Forgot to add that to my reply.
>>
Oh, I didn't realize shitposting about this movie had advanced so far in just a few days
>>
>>85172053
No eats sausage and mash outside Britain and Ireland apart from south Africa where it is maize meal instead of potato mash
>>
>>85164731

To bring Caesar back from the brink. Entire movie Caesar is struggling with the memory of Koba and his actions leading to him becoming hellbent on revenge like Koba. The little girls compassion is what made him finally relent.
>>
>>85172412
>hurrr durrr WHITE ape betrays the black apes hurr durr
>>
Was there any black actors in this movie? I can't remember seeing one, even as a background character
>>
>>85172945

No, but there was an ape at the start of the film
>>
>>85172412
>>85172581
He was a true cuck
>>
>movie is obvious allegory to Book of Exodus
>Nova is the plague
>>
>>85164731
To get APED
>>
for me
>>
>>85164819
Logan ushered in a new trend.
>>
eye candy
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>85164731
>Take your damn dirty hands of the white girl ape
>>
>>85172945
the soldier with the headset at the very beginning
>>
>>85164731
shes going to be important in the sequel I guess.
>>
>>85174380
You mean War of the Worlds
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.