[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That 20 minute scene of Army Dog ripping guts from live POWs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: armydog.jpg (152KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
armydog.jpg
152KB, 612x792px
That 20 minute scene of Army Dog ripping guts from live POWs after he gets a letter from his wife telling him she's living him was a bit too much I thought. Sure, it gave us an insight into Army Dog's increasing emotional fragility as war takes its toll on him.
>>
The thousand yard stare Casper has on the cover tells me all I need to know about how horrific this movie must be.
>>
File: army dog.png (1MB, 819x931px) Image search: [Google]
army dog.png
1MB, 819x931px
>>85164700
>>
>>85164700
I didn't really understand the rape scene when Army Dog goes into that iraqi family's house and rapes the daughter, all the close ups seemed a bit much.
>>
>>85164700
> How army dog made enemy POWS play fetch with live grenades still gives me nightmares
> Why did he kill all those pups overseas when his home country is a septic tank of corruption?
> When he came back early to surprise his wife and he found her rubbing noses with the mailman and the puppy she had wasn't even his

War isn't hell when it's all you know. Coming to cinemas near you Army Dog 2: SAS
>>
>>85164700
Raimi does it again
>>
These fucking threads get me everytime.
>>
>>85164935
yeah you're one sick little fuck please leave
>>
>>85164935
>humans are naturally goo-
>>
>>85164935
Is that from the director's cut?
>>
>army dog is trying to sleep but isn't allowed by his nightmares
>suddenly the alarm sirens go off
>the base is being attacked
>the only weapon he has is his m1911
>he drops 5 terrorists and runs out
>cornered he finally snaps
>bites the throat out of several men
>the last few bad guys are chased out
>not as much by gunfire as by seeing their fellow fighters being gutted
>army dog ends in the infirmary with a strained jaw
>has to have two teeth removed and replaced with titanium copies
>but no medal
>>
My favorite scene is where he's just staring at a wall for about a minute straight, and it pans out to reveal he's in a room of slaughtered Iraqi citizens.

The narrator says, "It was ruff days behind us. Ruff days ahead."

It was filmed so well.
>>
>mfw my dog was offered the role but turned it down

Thank god, the method acting required would've ruined all his training and turned him into an aggressive basketcase
>>
i heard they had to cut out a lot of material to make it r-rated, because the mpaa was just slapping them with an nc-17 after the first few viewings.
>tfw we'll never watch army dog as a 7-part 7 hour miniseries as the creators intended
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.