[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do u fags hate on RLM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: TINnH.png (495KB, 598x400px) Image search: [Google]
TINnH.png
495KB, 598x400px
why do u fags hate on RLM?
>>
They know zero about cinema and have very mainstream and generic opinions. They are middle aged men doing 'sketches' that would make Benny Hill blush. They steal money off their young fans to support their lazy and entitled lifestyles. They are embarrassed by sincerity and hide behind a post modern shield of irony and faux nihilism. They are trash. If you waste your life watching these losers then you are a pleb.
>>
>>85164615
They've been going to shit since 2014 or so, plus Space Cop exposed them as talentless.
/tv/ doesn't even hate them, there's a ton of RLMshills every thread.
>>
File: 1499680578204.jpg (22KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1499680578204.jpg
22KB, 600x450px
>>85164615
Why not?
>>
>>85164667
this
i really cant understand why people hold them above stuckmann and the like, theyre all plebs, the fat one is a literal 'pleb and proud', at least the other one tries
>>
Their content is garbage and they produce absolutely nothing of value
>>
Friend simulator for losers
>>
File: GTWnAiF.jpg (107KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
GTWnAiF.jpg
107KB, 960x960px
Official RLM fan test

1. WIthout using google, what is Mikes last name?

2. When is Jays birthday?

3. Who did Rich live with as a child?

4. Why did Mike and Jessie break up?

5. What is Jacks wife name?

6. How many kids does Jack have?

7. When was RLM first formed?

8. Does Jay live alone or with his parents?

9. Is Jay single?

10. When is Richs and his girlfriends wedding date?
>>
>>85165230
>Knowing this much about a greedy e-celeb
Pleb
>>
>>85164615
>They steal money off their young fans to support their lazy and entitled lifestyles.

>Sell merchandise and accept donations through Patreon like MOST content creators on Youtube.
>Stealing.

It's cool if you don't like them but making sensational statements like this just makes you look like a moron. Also, I seriously wonder how many "young" fans RLM has considering most people I encounter who like them are usually in their mid-to-late twenties and above.
>>
>>85165317
Quoted the wrong guy, sorry OP.
>>
they have terrible opinions. they act like the barrage of superhero movies and star wars is trash but when they actually review them they give them all positive reviews.
>>
>>85164615
I don't hate them. I just can't tell when they're fucking with everyone or actually making real critiques given how inconsistent they are.
>>
Are you telling me there's a fucking Red Lives Matter group now? The nigger one was bad enough but fucking Indians? Get a grip America.
>>
>>85165346
>He thinks the Nerd Crew episodes are legitimate.
>>
>>85165465
nerd crew is just a completely unselfaware parody of the half in the bag episodes.
>>
>>85165417

Obvious joke, but I stilled chuckled. 6/10
>>
I dunno I find them funny
>>
>>85164615
Inconsistent opinions, backpedaling, fat, obsessed with children's movies, autists on here parroting everything they say. It's almost like they're /tv/ incarnate.
>>
>>85165230
1. Stoklasa
2. September 15th 1980
3. His grandparents
4. Jessie was being harassed, threatened, and had a stalker experience in real life and stopped appearing on camera. No one knows if they're together still, but Mikes facebook suggests they still are.
5. Karin
6. 2
7. 2004
8. Alone, he has his own apartment
9. Yes
10. Next spring. They are still saving
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.