[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of Scott Pilgrim vs The World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (994KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
994KB, 500x269px
What does /tv/ think of Scott Pilgrim vs The World
>>
>>85162051
Your gif. It's exactly what's wrong with you. Edgar Wright lifted the panel directly from the dumb comic and translated exactly to screen. There's no witty adaption or commentary, it IS the reference. It's not smart, it's bland, recycled. You should be ashamed
>>
chink numale creator
check his selfie game during his comics run
thats all you need to know
>>
cuckshit
>>
>>85162077
Checked.

Multiple sevens NEVER lie.

Scott Pilgrim was a terrible fucking comic written by a hackneyed nobody and the movie is even WORSE.
>>
>>85162077
>>85162100
Dubs thread it is
Scott Pilgrim was okay but never really great, if it was more ironic and critical in its depiction of hipsters (which the comics were but they were boring as fuck) it might have worked better
>>
Pirate Pajeet = best character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtQFz0oPvEU
>>
The asian made my blood boil to the point I almost turned it off but on the second watch all I did was imagine her sucking my balls.

The fight scenes are great, the "gamer" references are babby tier but other than that its pretty enjoyable.

Best scene hands down is our boy Captain america fighting Cera with his army of stunt men.
>>
I liked it when I was 16, I think anyone older than that would find it cringy
>>
File: Fox_shakes.jpg (89KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
Fox_shakes.jpg
89KB, 960x948px
>>85162051
got to be my top 25 films maybe top 15 love love love it
>>
>>85162303
>Best scene hands down is our boy Captain america fighting Cera with his army of stunt men.
yep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usL1YjccLt0
>>
>>85162345
>trying this hard

You really need to up your troll game, kiddo.
>>
Cera was a poor choice. Wright's directing carried the movie.

>>85162746
Imagine being this passive aggressive.
>>
the game was good
>>
>>85162051
quirky gay shit for r*ddit numales
>>
Kino
>>
>>85162051
This could have been fun if the protagonist wasn't such an insufferable pussy.
>>
>>85162051
Reddit vs the World
>>
Good movie, bad adaptation
/thread
>>
File: #k.png (153KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
#k.png
153KB, 400x575px
>michael cera
>>
Great movie. /tv/ is too contrarian to like it though.
>>
>>85162051
the extra ending made it 10/10
>>
>eternal virgins of /tv/ hate a film about teenage love

who would have thought
>>
>>85162051
wonderful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYVbk1iv5d0
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.