[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do i watch this or not? The premise looks absolutely idiotic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: colossal-horizontal.png (587KB, 1020x574px) Image search: [Google]
colossal-horizontal.png
587KB, 1020x574px
Do i watch this or not? The premise looks absolutely idiotic
>>
>tfw no Anne Hathaway kaiju to sit on your house
>>
This would have been a must watch if it was actually about her becoming a huge giantess at night or something.
>>
Watch Timecrimes again
>>
>>85161540
The end is shit. Like the reveal of the conflict, makes all the mistery and what not to crumble.
>>
>>85161540
i heard it was "the only way to make white women any fucking louder" the movie
>>
Anne looking so cute in this movie sold me
>>
I heard it was bretty gud
>>
Watch it, so far one of the best movies of 2017
>>
It's not great but still doesn't fail to entertain
>>
Her ass was amazing in this movie (thanks to her plumping up because she was pregnant while filming).
>>
File: 1493575432174.jpg (33KB, 296x278px) Image search: [Google]
1493575432174.jpg
33KB, 296x278px
>>85161540
An early candidate for worst film of the year: Nacho Vigalondo’s Colossal. This feminist sci-fi is a tribute to misandry. Anne Hathaway plays Gloria, an alcoholic lout who blames all her problems on men. Since childhood, she has displaced her dissatisfaction onto a Godzilla-like monster. It’s a psychotic self-projection that imitates her grade-school sandbox antics in the streets of Seoul, South Korea, killing innocent citizens because . . . well, men are bad. Oscar (Jason Sudeikis) is the latest victim of Gloria’s man-hatred (she even attacks him physically as if feminism endorses assault and battery by women). All this movie lacks is handing out pink pussy hats to brain-dead ticket-buyers.
>>
>>85162344
That BASED black man would be allowed in my white ethno-state for sure.
>>
>>85161540

It got great RT (((reviews))), was going to open but then the screening responses came back and it was quickly pulled from the box office schedule.

I'm thinking it sucks.
>>
>>85162371
Well it's not like he's going to be taking any of the white women
>>
>>85162231
>Watch it, so far one of the best movies of 2017

I bet you enjoy the works of Wes Anderson.
>>
BUM P
>>
>>85161540
First half is a comedy.
Second half is "YOU GO GURL"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.