[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you guys think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7454.png (136KB, 271x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7454.png
136KB, 271x368px
What did you guys think of this?
>>
>>85159278
It was actually really fucking good. I have no idea how accurate it is, since I was like 4 years old when the trial was going, but the drama was great and it maintained my interest despite the dry, legal subject. The only problem was Travolta, who really can't act. Maybe it's not that he can't act, but that playing a character who looks literally nothing like him is too ridiculous for me to suspend my disbelief.. Whatever.

And for the record he did it. I'm black btw.
>>
Excellent.
>>
best or second best tv shows of the year
>>
>>85159328
It's well established that you have to be a tariq nasheed ass nigger to insist he didn't so it still. The real question is, has anyone actually read "If I did it" by Orenthal James Simpson?
>>
>>85159328
fuck off nigger The Juice was innocent
>>
>>85159381
>innocent
>literally no other potential suspects
>history of violence
nice try oh jay
>>
was this one of those situations where black people might have a right to get angry but they choose the absolute stupidest thing to go nuclear over
>>
>>85159328
Basically this. I remember the trial because I was only 8 at the time but of course everyone watched it. People forget that before this trial, OJ was kinda America's sweetheart. Everyone liked him, he was always so personable and he seemed like the last person who'd murder his wife and Ron.

I always assumed that he did it, but the thing is that just once, society wanted to see a black guy not get hanged in court because it made the country feel like the system isn't as unfair as it is. Not black, just my opinion.
>>
It was a sloppy hit man.
>>
last tv kino since mad men ended
>>
>>85159397
you forgot
>his literal bloody shoeprints at the scene
>>
>>85159421
That could have been anyone. Until I see OhJay try on the shoes that made the prints, I won't believe it.
>>
>>85159400
No the stupidest was Rodney King. Yeah they didn't have to beat the hell out of him like they did, but he DID run from the cops to begin with.
>>
>>85159446
>merely a coincidence that someone wearing the same size of rare and expensive shoes killed his wife an hour before OJ got on a plane to another state
>>
>>85159278
The episode focused on Marcia as well as the one covering the discovery of the Fuhrman tapes are easily two of the best episodes of television I've ever seen. Great show overall.
>>
>>85159488
It was obviously a frame-job. It's a no-brainer to wear the expensive shoes.
>>
>>85159278
he did it, but LAPD planted evidence and did racist a lot
>>
>>85159488
it sounds like a slam dunk but it really doesn't prove anything. it's still circumstantial evidence

the goal of Marsha and Darden was to show that there can be no doubt whatsoever that OJ did the murders, not for Shapiro and Johnny to prove that OJ didn't do it
>>
>>85159514

Not him but I'm not saying that there aren't instances where rich black people are framed for crimes, but I don't think this is one of those cases. I think he really did do it.
>>
>>85159536
I mean, it ultimately comes down to tribalism (not that I can blame those involved) and I think the defense did a superb job of this. There is no doubt that blacks, especially on the heels of the Rodney King stuff, will believe that OJ is simply an innocent, framed brotha. The prosecution got outplayed.
>>
>>85159536
>no doubt whatsoever
no reasonal doubt you fucking 12y old

>there's video of the murder
>yes, but it could have been an alien doppelganger!
>ACQUITTED
>>
>>85159536
>the goal of Marsha and Darden was to show that there can be no doubt whatsoever that OJ did the murders

This. The whole point of these trials is that it has to be proven "beyond a reasonable doubt". Because if there's doubt, the jury can't in good conscience vote guilty. It's not the defense's job to prove he didn't do it, they just have to present enough evidence that there's doubt in the validity of the prosecution.
>>
>>85159589
*reasonable
>>
>>85159278

I loved the guy who played johnny cochran. I hate niggers just like anybody else on here but that guy is a good actor. Only I didnt like cuba gooding jr as OJ, because he looks nothing like him
>>
>>85159595
This is why I loved that they highlighted the jury process. It was a real highlight of the shoe.

Cochran played the race card. Darden didn't. And that's why the prosecution lost. Really.
>>
>>85159278
HOW COME THE GUY PLAYING OJ HAS TO BE BLACK

THATS RACIST TO BE HONEST
>>
>>85159616

In fairness most black people don't look like OJ, it would be hard to find one that's also an actor.
>>
>>85159278
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3dmTystPKk
>>
>>85159630
show* obviously
>>
Every jury watching CSI all day thinks a murder is proven with a smoking gun and "enhance" video shit. It's beyond a REASONABLE doubt, not any doubt. Sure it could have been a giant conspiracy but that's just not reasonable.
>>
>>85159278
It blows my mind that /tv/ actually likes this show. I mean, Ryan Murphy is about as bad as they come when it comes to racial SJW bullshit.

But it seriously is great. There's literally no way season 2 will be good at all.
>>
>>85159370
He didn't write that book. Some screenwriter wrote it and OJ somehow lawyered into it. I think he denied the book even existing for a long time.
>>
File: IMG_9331.jpg (29KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9331.jpg
29KB, 512x288px
>>85159278
Why did they change her rape from Israel to Italy ?
>>
>>85159665
>Every jury watching CSI all day thinks a murder is proven with a smoking gun and "enhance" video shit.

Speaking as someone who got landed with jury duty once, juries 'generally' don't think that. Most of them still correctly believe that it's proven by good old fashioned policework. People just expect the evidence is more obvious.
>>
>>85159587
Oh yeah, they were fucked from the start when they didn't hold court in Santa Monica instead of downtown

How could 11/12 of the jury being black people represent all of LA? Or the state of California? Or even the United States?
>>
File: IMG_2043.jpg (26KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2043.jpg
26KB, 410x308px
>>85159638

They could atleast try to get a better looking guy then cuba. He has a round pudgey face, OJ had high cheekbones and a diamond jawline
>>
>>85159703

I wonder why....
>>
this show was some grade A KINO

>the Bronco chase
>that feeling of slowly watching the prosecution fuck their own shit up
>that speech to the Kardashian kids
>that downer ending as OJ and and Robert's friendship dies

one of the best binge watches I've ever had
>>
>>85159798
Yeah, it honestly breaks my heart that Season 2 is going to be such garbage. There is literally NO WAY that Ryan Murphy will be able to capitalize on some made-up Hurrican Katrina story the way they were able to capitalize on the incredible drama of the OJ case.

I mean, at least since it's a miniseries it won't matter if Season 2 fucks up, but it's still a huge bummer. On the bright side Seasons 2 and 3 are both apparently going to air in 2018, so maybe they'll be able to make up for the S2 disaster with S3.
>>
Look, I get it. This wasn't nowadays, this was 1994, and blacks only really stopped feeling like second class citizens in the 80s even if they stopped being that on paper in the 60s.

>>85159762

The problem is the majority of blacks in the US are descended from West Africa, OJ is descended from South-Central Africa which is generally very different (Africa being the most genetically diverse continent). Blacks from one region of the continent look nothing like ones from another aside from skin color.

The only way you're going to get someone that looks like him is to get like a South African or something.
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (52KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
52KB, 500x349px
Maybe a dumb question, but what If i stab someone to death in broad daylight, in the midddle of timessquare, while people are filming me, and I shout to the police: "i'm glad I killed the bastard!"...
If the jury at my trial still vote inoccent, I don't have to go to jail???
>>
>>85159842
forgot to finish my first part there. As I was saying, I get it. I know why they wanted to win this just once, it was important to them for cultural reasons.

Also I meant genetically very different.
>>
>>85159703
Well you see anon, a disproportionately large section of the highest powers of the media are Jewish people. The Jewish people that control media like to use the media as a way to influence the populace into agreeing with the sociopolitical agenda that they collectively hold. So when it comes to portraying Jewish people or Israel in a negative light, they would like to avoid that at all costs. In this particular case, they changed the country that her rape occurred from Israel to Italy so they wouldn't be portraying Israel as a bad or dangerous place, as that harms the Jewish agenda.
>>
>>85159878

Yes but odds are if you do that then the cops are just going to cap your ass without an arrest.
>>
>>85159878
you'll get your ass sued off by their family later on, but basically yeah
>>
>>85159883
>So when it comes to portraying Jewish people or Israel in a negative light, they would like to avoid that at all costs.
Then maybe israel should stop building settlements and making them look bad in the world's eyes.
>>
>>85159278
Anyone else here who can't believe they let a LITERAL NAZI on the case? They should have thrown the whole thing out after that info surfaced
>>
OJ's actor was garbage, but everything else was kino. The guy from friends has a very expressive face.
>>
>>85159878
No.
>>
>>85159965
Yeah Ross was actually great. He was also in Band of Brothers if you're interested. It's a shame he never really made the transition to drama.
>>
>>85159991

David Schwimmer is mostly a director these days, and a pretty good one too.
>>
>>85159278
The glove didn't fit, you must acquit
>>
K - A - R - D - A - S - H - I - A - N

Get that through your fat heads, goyim. It's not hard to remember.
>>
>>85159991
>>85160014
Yeah he was great in this and in Band of Brothers both
>>
It was pretty damn good. Now I'm scared that season 2 will be garbage.
>>
>>85159616
OJ is a marginal driving force in the show, it's more everyone in the world reacting to him. I'm glad Cuba played him sorta flat/unreadable, it really made OJ an enigma
>>
>>85160076
It's basically a guarantee at this point. Ryan Murphy has a terrible track record (maybe 50% good seasons of shows he's been showrunner of) and Hurricane Katrina sounds like pure racebait.
>>
>tease BLACKED scene
>nothing happens

Fuck you
>>
So was Ron actually sleeping with OJ's ex?
>>
>>85160205
Honestly? I don't think so. Goldman's friend said that if he was dating/fucking someone, he would've bragged about it to him because that's the kind of guy Ron was.
>>
>>85159878
Dunno about American law but in Scots law jurors can vote not guilty/not proven even if beyond all doubt that someone did something.
>>
>>85159681
everybody looks stupid for caring so much but the blacks definitely look stupider
>>
I didn't watch because Cuba Gooding Jr. looks nothing like OJ
>>
>>85160102
OJ/Cuba had no masculine energy.
>>
>>85160109
dunno why he didn't follow up with the Versace thing. That sounds more interesting than Katrina.
>>
>>85159878
you would be free to go, that concept is called Jury Nullification
>>
File: storyofoj.jpg (666KB, 1474x1018px) Image search: [Google]
storyofoj.jpg
666KB, 1474x1018px
>>85159636
Exactly OJ wasn't even black, he's OJ
>>
Was very good, lots of good 90's nostalgia. totally nailed the look and feel of the time. Loved the ending scene with OJ looking at his statue.
>>
File: oj-book-cover.jpg (43KB, 522x705px) Image search: [Google]
oj-book-cover.jpg
43KB, 522x705px
>>85159696
>>
File: 2ec.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208KB, 327x316px
>implying OJ did anything wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHf93uxgKBI

2:03

>OJ the kids are sleeping!

>You didn't give a shit about the kids when you was suckin his dick in the living room! They were here! Did you care about the kids, bitch!? Oh! It's diffrent now!
>>
>>85159421
>planted
>>
>>85160641
While I can understand crimes of passion, that doesn't mean they're acceptable.
>>
>>85159642
fucking norm is a savage
>>
>>85159838

they switched the order of the seasons. the vercase story is going first now.
>>
>>85160641
Isn't this damn good evidence?
>>
>>85159703
Even if it was fictional reenactment I felt embarrassed when she walked into the courtroom with that JUSTcut.
>>
>>85159703
>>85159883
They really changed this? Holy shit has anyone called them out on it?
>>
>>85159878
>but what If i stab someone to death in broad daylight

Robert Blake did the EXACT same thing to his wife and he STILL got away with it. No jail time for that bastard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Blake_(actor)#Murder_trial_and_acquittal
>>
>>85160972

Oh yeah, Baretta did that shit
>>
>>85160972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moqcJ1JeYV0
>>
Whoever thought to include the bit of Mark Fuhrman cleaning his fucking Nazi medals should have been fired on the spot. Does the guy just never have company or something
>>
>>85159616

>I hate niggers just like anybody else on here but that guy is a good actor.

cringe

There's no Reddit gold for you here, fag. Quit trying so hard to be "one of the guys"
>>
>>85160836
>evidence
>in the oj simpson trial

Ahahaahahah
>>
>>85159278
JUICE
>>
i really liked it. especially the cast was spot on (except for cuba but he did well). i cant quite understand the shit travolta is getting for his acting.

what i really disliked was the subtile romance plot between clark and darden. that was uneccessary and i'm glad they didnt follow through with it.

>>85159467
yeah that totally justifies it.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.