[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to see her invasion completely fail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: smug dany.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
smug dany.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
Imagine the normie backlash
>>
>>85157659
No, I want her to step on me like a bug and I want her to have that look on her face when she does it
>>
File: kek.gif (497KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
497KB, 499x374px
>>85157659
MFW all here dragons die
>>
It's really the only way to end the show.

A happy ending with her on the throne would be dogshit.
>>
Yes, it would be most excellent. I f*cking hate normies. They don't deserve happiness. I do. Not them! I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY. I have impeccable taste. My favorite movie is The Passion of Joan and Arc. Real black and white kino. I fucking read ASOIAF before there was even a show announced. I grew out of those books and fantasy before the show even started filming. Fucking normies probably don't even know who the Mad King is, ahh it just makes me so angry. Fuckers probably doesn't even know who Aegon was omg to be disappointed when Dance with Dragons came out. They don't know disappointment. Disappointment for normies is Starbucks being out of whip cream, so they don't get any topping to their frapuccino. Stupid fucking normal people living normal lives. Ahhh.
>>
>>85157659
agreed it would be shit for her or jon to sit the throne... wish ramsay was still alive
>>
She will join forces with da king of da norf and together they will repel the white walkers. It's the only way this normie show will end.
>>
>>85157659
helpful tip
whenever you use the word normie adults are both cringing and laughing at you, hth
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.