[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: images (4).jpg (166KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
166KB, 720x1080px
What does /tv/ think of pic related?
>>
>>85156703
John wick for orientals
>>
>>85156703
probably one of the most solid action flicks in a long time.

The second one is even better, and the kitchen fight at the end is pure fucking kino
>>
Perfect action movie, fight choreography puts western moves to shame.

Like >>85156755 said, the second is even better because they knew they had to improve on the first and they actually did.
>>
>>85156703
Dredd is a cheap chinese knockoff of this, Raid is rad!
>>
>>85156703
2nd best action film or the decade behind only The Raid 2.
>>
>>85156752
This, 4 of the worst meme movies ever made
>>
>>85156876
Do not speak ill of the law, the setting was inspired, but Dredd is a brilliant movie alongside the Raid.
>>
>>85156752
>>85156888
If you unironically think John Wick is better then kys.
>>
Meh
>>
one of the best action flicks of all time and the sequel was only an improvement
>>
>>85156703
Minor revolution in the way fight scenes are choreographed. I could write a thesis paper on why this movie's fights are so good. The second one was even better, though it lost a bit of the realism the first had. Hopefully the third will be even better.
>>
Really good, it's a shame the success went to the director's head and he just made a generic action film with the sequel.
>>
>>85157686
>1st film was survival horror-ish
>2nd film was action thriller

What will the next film's genre be?
>>
>>85158021
the guy's wife/child will be kidnapped
>>
>>85158021
Spy thriller, goes full James Bond.
>>
Where do you guys talk about movies, other than /tv/? I got a lot of choreography opinions that I feel the need to express, but everyone at my college are elitist hipsters who turn their noses up at anything in the action genre.
>>
File: thekiller.jpg (34KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
thekiller.jpg
34KB, 406x600px
>>85156703
just watch a John Woo movie instead
>>
>>85157686
>he just made a generic action film with the sequel.

The Raid 2 has the best car chase in any movie
>>
>>85158337
Yeah that's why I loved The Raid, the fucking car chases.
>>
>>85158621
Well, what did you think of the choreography between the first and second films?
>>
>>85158702
It was fine in the second one, it's the fucktarded pacing and plot that was the problem. The first one was so stripped down and simple, like I said the director let the success go to his head and thought he was a real director after The Raid.
>>
Quality.
>>
the 2nd one was bloated as shit but i didnt mind it

>>85158263
what college do you go to because literally everyone here is a massive pleb
>>
>>85156703
Best action movie made to date.
>>
Meh

First half is gritty kino and second half is too over the top for gritty.
>>
WHAT ARE THE BEST ACTION MOVIES OF THE LAST DECADE? IVE SEEN JOHN WICK AND THE RAID, HELP ME GET MY TESTOSTERONE PUMPING I DONT WANT BECOME A NUMALE KEK BERNOUT
>>
>>85156755
yep, as great as the first one was the 2nd Raid film improves in every way. The sheer amount of memorable iconic fight scenes in it is mind boggling. My personal favorite being the rainy prison one, with the hallway fight a close second
>>
too dark to see what's going on
visually not very good
>>
>>85160587
Dredd is pretty good
>>
>>85156876
>>85156928
They're both Die Hard rip offs.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.