[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> he's watching Dunkirk on Friday instead of Valerian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: ew.jpg (7KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
7KB, 269x187px
> he's watching Dunkirk on Friday instead of Valerian
>>
File: 1497333202652.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1497333202652.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>he's watching movies instead of films
>>
>he's cucking himself into watch something he hates for the sole purpose of shitposting about it later
>>
File: 1440654767714.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1440654767714.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>85155056
>he goes to the kinoplex
>>
>>85155056
why not both?
>>
File: dolan.jpg (52KB, 398x397px) Image search: [Google]
dolan.jpg
52KB, 398x397px
>>85155056
>IMPLYING I'M NOT SEEING DUNKIRK ON THURSDAY

70MM IMAX BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE AWYIS
>>
>he sits in coke seats
>instead of comfy sitting in made in the 1980s sticky theater chair
>>
File: think.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>85155056
>wasting time/money on any of this Reddit garbage when The Emoji Movie is only a week away
>>
>>85155056
>wear my bike helmet to kinoplex
>make loud noises and drool on myself as I walk past employees
>they're too scared I'll unleash my retard strength if they say something
>get to see whatever I want for free
I'll be seeing both
>>
>he hasnt watched Dunkirk last night in a press screening with free tickets free popcorn and free soda on a giant imax screen

the movie was fucking brutal, watch it as loud as possible, when bullets fly or stukas dive bomb you feel like youre going to fucking die

it doesnt have gore but its geniunely more brutal than any of the saving private ryan shit, it grabs you by the balls from like 15 seconds in up until the end

everything involving planes is fucking amazing

theres like 3 lines that feel completely out of place when soldiers talk philosophically about survival while literally taking fire from germans and trying to figure out their situation and you will need to focus a bit to understand that there are like 3 timelines that come together eventually (one hour, one day, one week or something like that)

other than that this movie is probably the best war movie ever, and im a huge fan of war movies

also the reviewers who focus on muh characters and dont understand that this is literally a battle where people dont tell their life story to eacho other are idiots, this is a war movie
>>
>>85157834
>mfw the sailors have to choose between drowning under the water or burning in the lit petrol above the water
>>
>>85155668
AYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>85157344
> not wearing a propeller cap and saying youre trans-attack helicopter
I not only get free admission for my bravery but to thank me for my service i get free large popcorn and i can take in like 6 big bottles of coke under my arms and saying its my religious right to be 'fully armed for seek and destroy missions at all times.'
>>
>>85155084
>He's watching movies instead of watching his life flash before his eyes
>>
>>85157909
pretty easy decision
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.