[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: AMY_web.jpg (2MB, 1800x2668px) Image search: [Google]
AMY_web.jpg
2MB, 1800x2668px
How is it?
>>
Worth it for the Pete Doherty scene
>>
It's really painful trying to watch the low quality video recordings but it is good
>>
>>85154565
Cold, dry and bony
>>
The Oasis documentary they did was much more entertaining and fullfilling than this trainwreck.
>>
>>85154706
This. The Oasis documentary was life-affirming and uplifting, this was just exploitative and depressing for depression's sake.
>>
Can someone explain why she's so popular? She had one song and then died because she should have gone to rehab. What am I missing?
>>
>>85154762
Exactly. Say what you want about Oasis, but that documentary was amazing.
>>
>>85154774
Her voice was unique along with her image and mostly the potential she had
>>
>>85154565
Spoiler : she dies.
>>
They tried to make me go to see it
I said oh. fuck. no.
>>
Great doc. Addresses the fact that she had some shitty people in her life (husband, dad) but she had some solid people in her life that tried to help her and even when the shitty people were not around she still sought out her own self destruction.
>>
Let me feeling a certain lack of depth and I'm not sure if it was because of the film or of Winehouse herself.
Production-wise is just regular, ideologically is kinda lame. There's no epic, it all just seems too random: the story of a girl who happens to casually sing, bad parents, eating disorder, standard brit working background; she lands a contract, gets hooked on drugs and dies. It really doesn't go further than there, has no poetry nor a strong thesis. idk, just a wasted life of an overall unhappy girl
>>
>>85154565
Senna is definitely better
>>
>Jew
>1.5 good songs
>Dies
>A LEGEND IS BORN
fuck this bitch
>>
>>85155211
+1 xD
>>
I had a very short chat with her when she was in the Caribbean, but I could realism what a lonely and good person she was. And I'm not talking about her voice or music, which we'll never see anything similar for a long time. I feel really sorry for her, she deserved so much better
>>
>>85157396
I saw her at a club with Russel Brand once. They were high as fuck and Brand was just shaking his hands doing this weird not quite clapping thing. No one really made any special deal about them being there in the packed crowd and everyone was bumping into each other near the bar. Some guy pushed her and she thought it was me so she called me a cunt while I was trying to order shots.

I like her albums
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.