[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shameless Season 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4341.jpg (70KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4341.jpg
70KB, 768x433px
Why weren't you educated by this storyline, /tv/?
>>
I literally fast forwarded through all Ian's parts
>>
Needs more jewgirl getting fucked in high heels.
>>
>>85149905
The only ones i actually gave a fuck about are Lip, Carl and Frank. I just skipped through most of Fiona'd whoring and Ian's unconsistant shitfest of a gay romance.other characters are filler to me
>>
>>85149905
>these are my friends
>I'm nonbinary
>I'm genderqueer
>I'm poly

Jesus fucking christ could it be more shoehorned
>>
File: burl.png (625KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
burl.png
625KB, 853x480px
Shameless is another TV show riding the Zeitgeist wave of our time. However, not too long from now the 'trans' phenomenon will prove to be a mental disorder. There are going to be so many people in our media who will have to answer for why they advocated on behalf of sick and vulnerable people to mutilate themselves.

So no. I wasn't educated by this story line. I watched the trans guy's introduction with the camera work and the musical score and thought, "Wow. They're trying really hard, aren't they? Maybe too hard."
>>
>>85149905
>series had a regular gay relationship that evolved over many seasons and gave the characters a great story arc

>taint it by throwing this garbage SJW shit into the mix

Why the fuck did they do this, this pisses me off.
>>
>>85151207
When mental disorders become accepted like the trans thing they stop getting called mental disorders. It doesn't change what's wrong with them, but I can't imagine anyone having to answer for the harm that's been done now that society is starting to accept it.
>>
>>85151714
That's the thing. Society isn't accepting it. It's only being pushed down our throats by the media. Don't let Dianne Sawyer's ratings from the Jenner interview fool you. The country is not on board. One possibility is that it all goes away or subsides along wiht most other social movements. And if I read our social discourse correctly, I believe a moment appeared after the Zoey Turr and Ben Shapiro incident on Dr. Drew's show where people began to push back a bit on the media's agenda.

And I don't use the term "agenda" in a conspiratorial way. I simply believe there are a lot of progressive people, of which I'm one, who are bored and simply looking for "what's next." Also, a lot of virtue signalling. Everyone wants to prove their "enlightenment" to everyone else.
>>
I had forgotten that I dropped the entire season when this character was introduced.

Is it worth finishing if I skip all Ian parts?
>>
>its a lip fucks a 9/10 girl despite being ugly and 5ft6 episode
>>
>>85152074
I actually really like that most of the characters are kind of goofy looking. No Hollywood starlets and 10's pretending to have problems. They are very stylishly dressed though.
>>
>>85149905
jfc that's the same tranny from faking it.
>>
>>85149905
I hate the audacity of trans people who think they are going to "educate" when many of them are people who can't cut it in life and academia.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.