[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frasier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 116.jpg (332KB, 1420x799px) Image search: [Google]
116.jpg
332KB, 1420x799px
What's the best episode?
>>
I tried watching this show again, remembering it so fondly, and I was unable to.

Frasier is a real cunt and I hate him. I just feel bad for his dad. The episode where they go to the steakhouse made me stop watching.
>>
The Ski Lodge is a good one
>>
>>85148896
Hes supposed to be a pretentious asshole, but he knows he is and can be a lovable and relatable person. Keep watching
>>
>>85148965
Thanks for explaining the obvious you retard
>>
The one with the faggot.
>>
>>85148838
That episode where he hosts a call in radio show is pretty funny. I liked that episode.
>>
I would always watch this as a kid. I don't know why.
>>
>>85149008
Keep watching the show then before you say dumb things
>>
>>85148956
Came here to post this
>>
>>85148838
That episode where Frasier tries to replace the dad's chair is the first one to spring to mind.

them Daphne legs tho
>>
>>85148956
>>85150600
awesome episode!
>>
The one where Eddie stares at Frasier a lot.
>>
the episode where the house the family grew up in is being sold, and the boys think there was a murder done there.
>>
>>85148838
>roz will not tease your cock while spitting out insults at you about its size
>>
>>85148956
Yes. Great ep.
>>
>>85148838

Buttons and Bows, Pizza at Joe's...
>>
Chess Pains
Ski Lodge
Doctor is Out
Ham Radio
Three Valentines
My Coffee with Niles
The Matchmaker
The Two Mrs Cranes
The Innkeepers
Room Service
>>
>>85150952
lol that ep was good.
>the one where niles is cooking dinner and everythings goes wrong
>>
The one where there's a storm and they have to go to Nials' mansion to stop him having sex with daphne, or something. Can't really remember but it was comfy.

An incredibly comfy show in general, actually.
>>
The one where Daphne has an old boyfriend over and has Niles pretend to be her boyfriend. Then Roz shows up and is forced to be Frasier's wife "Maris".
>>
>>85148896
I was gonna say that's my favorite episode because it's where Frasier realises he's an asshole
>>
>>85152865
You mean at Frasier's place and he burns his pants while waiting for a date? That is an immense display of physical comedy from David Hyde Pierce. It's the Three Valentines episode.
>>
>>85148956

All of the ones where this is a misunderstanding of gender preference are funny.

The one where Frasier is at the opera trying to get a date with a woman there and she ends up setting up Martin with her gay uncle is also a good one.
>>
>>85154288
There really is a lot of episodes about someone being mistaken for a homosexual.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.