[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Night of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: the-night-of.jpg (44KB, 623x430px) Image search: [Google]
the-night-of.jpg
44KB, 623x430px
What did /tv/ think of this miniseries?
>>
>>85147208
Shit
>>
good
>>
Amazing
>>
I liked. Riz did a great job.
>>
Thrilling first episode. The tension was astounding. The rest is okay.
>>
God tier
>>
>>85147208
i liked it. the ending was kinda stupid. otherwise great.
feels great not to be living in america being an actual arab
>>
>>85147208
I didnt like the end, seems like the writers just took the easy way out
>>
>>85147208
It's the ultimate pleb filter
Most will call it boring
Some will find it too grim,bland or bleak
Few will actually appreciate it.

It's one of those shows where you savor every scene and piece of dialogue in opposition to mainstream shit you just put up in the background while shitposting on /tv/ like TWD and GoT
>>
>>85147208
whaaaat i was just thinking about this today
i was thinking about rewatching it
its pretty good when i first say it
>>
Honestly though, if you were a member of the jury, wouldn't you find him guilty? The only defense they had was, "he's a good kid".
>>
>>85148249
i think there was enough reasonable doubt. especially at the end.
also, he's not a good kid, he's a drug dealer who pushed someone down the stairs. he has puppy eyes tho
>>
Are Arabs and Arab looking people treated this badly in the US?
>>
>>85147208
Good except for the cringey 'prison phase'.
Should have been way more realistic.
The prison phase looked like something out of Prison Break.
Otherwise good, objectively it's 6/10 .
>>
SAND
>>
>>85147604
Ugh shut up.
God Tier is Mad Men.
>utter perfection
>>
>>85148469
it wasn't that bad honestly. he had as many people accusing him as defending him.
he'd be completely fucked if he was black
>>
>>85147208
DUDE MUSLIMS ARE GOOD LMAO
>>
File: 0outof10.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
0outof10.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
>>85148574
>>
>>85148541
BROTHA
>>
The original British version was far superior
>>
>>85147992
The ending was good. It's supposed to let you judge for yourself whether he did it or not and the viewer doesn't know anything more than the cops/attorneys/lawyers do.
>>
>>85148469

yes don't come here
>>
>>85148469

not as badly as arabs treat jews and christians
>>
felt like a whole lotta loose ends. whats the deal with all the red herrings in this show?

>unresolved situation of brodie and his friend
>the stepfather plotline dropped
>omar's past revealed to be inconsequential in the end
>spoopy undertaker is just a MGTOW fag
>the brother
and then in the very last episode they introduce another character and say "that's all folks!"
disappointing.
>>
>>85150541
>whats the deal with all the red herrings in this show?
The original had a sequel
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.