[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this movie actually even exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (224KB, 258x384px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
224KB, 258x384px
>>
>>85145616
yeah and it's pretty good
>>
>>85145616
preferred the sequel where the black character seduces the girl, cuckstoppers
>>
id use the watch to look at her pusy
>>
>>85146550
>yeah and it's pretty good

If you're a child, or autistic.
>>
File: 1499638717411.png (2MB, 778x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1499638717411.png
2MB, 778x1181px
>>
>>85145616
Yes. I saw it a long time ago. Probably somewhere around eight years ago. Anyway, here's what I remember.

>Clockstoppers. Directed by Jonathan "David Riker Xanatos" Frakes. The dad of the main guy is a scientist (played by Kalibar from Halloweentown) who gets kidnapped by some bad guys because of his research. He finds the watch and discovers it slows down time with this Hispanic girl he has a crush on. Then they see their black friend who works at a store who they make do crazy dance moves at a party by moving him around with time slowed down. Then it's revealed that the bad guys have technology to move in slowed time and it's not really slowed time, but the people wearing the watch are moving super fast. They go to get help from the dad's hippy student who has aged into French Stewart because the bad guys forced him to work in hypertime for what he experiences as years. (This isn't how it would really work because of the Einstein twin paradox, but whatever) So they break in to the place and shoot some of the bad guys moving at hyper time with stuff that makes them go back to normal. They discover that the dad is inprisoned and being forced to work in hypertime. They rescue him when the main guy does something that makes him go hypertime in hypertime, which allows him to phase through things and almost to nonexistance. Then the head bad guy does some how and they get the Kalabar dad out of the place and he's aged a bit, but only to give him some wrinkles and grey temples. His wife says he looks distinguished. They do figure out how to reverse the aging of the student and make him even younger than when he was before like a teenager, except he keeps French Stewart's voice which you hear when he asks the main guy's mom "How's it hangin Mrs. G?'" which is a weird question because she's a woman and the origin of that phrase connotes a the status of a certain thing we all know hangs on only men. And that's the movie.
>>
>>85147054
I laughed.
>>
>>85147138
My dad bought this when I was younger.
He didn't buy it for us (the kids), so I suspected he got it for the young girl on the box there.
I don't want to look how old she is, because it makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>85145616
>time movie
>Kyle Reese is the bad guy
like pottery
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.