[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /tv/ opinion about this masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: q.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
Also, any of you watched the director's cut extended version? the only one I've watched is the european 3:47 hours version.
>>
>>85144526
Haven't seen it yet. High on the list though, Once Upon A Time in the West is ine of my favorite movies
>>
>>85144526
the transitions between the timeperiods are fucking kino
>>
>>85144526
How long is the extended version
>>
>>85144526
What street is that? Has it changed much since?
>>
>>85144861
269 minutes
>>
>>85144787
do you remember the suddenly-cut frisbee scene? i read that was part of a large scene only available in the director's cut version, while others say it was only to place the scene in the 60s
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1364x642px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1364x642px
>>85144879
still looks good imo.
>>
>>85145018
years ago i read that they planned a very complex transition where you would see how the city starts to change etc.... i do not remember it very good but it also had something to do with the garbage truck
>>
>>85145372
cool. i've re-watched the movie recently and forgot how good it was. i'm currently trying to find the original version
>>
shameless bump. come one people, leave the capeshit for a while and discuss this film for a little bit.
for those who didn't recognize the poster, it's Once Upon a Time in America.
>>
Just watched it recently.
Pretty great I love the characters but feel that Godfather is the better all around movie
>>
>>85146722
in my eyes it is pretty hopeless to compare these two movies
OUATIA is singular artistic achievement that cannot be compared even to the rest auf leones work
>>
>>85146802
True it's a stunning achievement.
I've seen almost every Leone and this felt radically different.
>>
File: cupcake.jpg (47KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
cupcake.jpg
47KB, 600x525px
that scene gets me everytime
>>
>>85147461
>eat a tasty and somewhat expensive cake
>get a blowjob
what would you do?
>>
File: debora.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
debora.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>85144526
This is probably my second favorite movie after The Godfather.

I like how he plays with time and explores the 'nostalgia' topic without being cloying.

The music is simply GOD TIER, as is pretty much anything by Ennio Morricone, but in OUATIA it blends masterfully with the story.

My favorite songs:

1. Amapola - Unironically my favorite movie song of all time: https://youtu.be/F5iyrh6iM34

2. Deborah's theme: https://youtu.be/PuyYc0gINbU

3. Cockeye's song: https://youtu.be/Kq-1QrvOIeo

Lots of memorable scenes. The rape scene, the kid's death (don't remember the name), even the fucking cake scene were kino as fuck.

Also, I don't mind me some loli Jennifer Connelly.
https://youtu.be/lY5gag1ZMdQ
>>
>>85147904
>loli Jennifer Connelly
this. but the nude scene was made by a body double.
>>
It's one of the best films ever made, with one of the best soundtracks Morricone ever made. Everyone should watch it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.