[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Eru Illuvatar's tax policy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Tn-melkor_weaves_opposing_music.jpg (44KB, 296x429px) Image search: [Google]
Tn-melkor_weaves_opposing_music.jpg
44KB, 296x429px
What was Eru Illuvatar's tax policy?
>>
Let's turn this into a LotR lore thread instead.

Stupid question but can someone explain to me what the Silmarils were exactly? Were they just fancy gems or did they have magic powers? They had the light of those trees or whatever but I'm really unsure of what that even means.
>>
probably the same as medieval england.
>>
>>85144476
There's a prophecy which states that after the final battle of the world (Dagor Dagorath) the silmarils will be recovered and broken, bringing the two trees back. Other than that I don't think they do anything. They are remnants of the trees and are valuable for that purpose.
>>
>>85144476
>What?
Wierd indestructible super chrystals containing the last light of the two trees
>Fancy gems or magic power?
For the most part fancy gems, they glow though, even through other matter and can be seen from very far away
>What it means?
Just a random object to channel Elvish/Manish/Valar greed, remember, LOTR is at the core a moral tale.
>>
>>85144476
Do elves have souls? And dwarves? When elves are respawned in the Halls of Mandos is just their body or their spirit?
>>
>>85144476
It's been a long time since I read that stuff, but I think they basically contained some of the original light and energy from the creation of the world. To use a Narnia reference, they contain "deep magic from the dawn of time."
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.