[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We describe times we met famous actors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: cpd.jpg (40KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
cpd.jpg
40KB, 768x433px
I saw Paul Dano at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "It's no problem, I love to meet my fans".

I was impressed, and all I could say was "I love Okja", but he kept excitedly cutting me off with production anecdotes from the movie and giving me classic hand gestures. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle pleasantly as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Paul waiting in line with just a few organic granola bars in his hand ready to pay.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "sir, did you find everything OK tonight?" At first he kept pretending that he was just a normal guy, but eventually let her know that the service was outstanding and that even he, an award winning actor, was impressed.

When she started scanning the bars individually, Paul stopped her and told her she could just scan them in bulk "to prevent any line holdups" and then turned around and smiled at me. I think that's very considerate. After she scanned just one bar, quickly calculated the total, and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Paul simply handed the cashier a hundred dollar bill and told her to keep the change.
>>
Classic story, OP
>>
I wish we could have a serious thread about this because I have some stories I want to share.
>>
a true child of christ
>>
That's weird because I met him at the Whole Foods at Union Square a few days ago

He didn't really say anything when I approached him, just kept muttering "run nigger run" under his breath. I'm not even black wtf?
>>
Classic meme for a classic man
>>
>>85143748
All stories are welcome, as long as they are classic
>>
File: pd.gif (3MB, 380x205px) Image search: [Google]
pd.gif
3MB, 380x205px
>>85143890
>"Paul Dano wasn't actually originally cast in 12 Years a Slave. Rumor has it that at some point during the shoot he randomly wandered onto the Louisiana set and started ordering the black actors around,[5] screaming obscenities at them. Steve McQueen, having the deft touch and artistic integrity that he does, kept the cameras rolling and was able to capture most of the footage. They even made some adjustments to the original story in order to work the harrowing footage into the film.[6][7]
>The offensive limerick "Run Nigger Run" in 12 Years a Slave was originally penned as a short limerick only four lines long.[8] The extended lyrics and decision to sing them while clapping to the beat were improvised on the spot by Paul Dano during shooting, much to the confusion of the crew and his fellow cast members. It is reported that in original cuts of the scene, other cast members can be seen shifting uncomfortably for several minutes as Dano continues to sing and clap his hands.[9] The film's lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor was so impressed with Dano's performance that he convinced director Steve McQueen to include the full song in the movie and edit the scene accordingly.[10]
>Paul Dano reportedly stayed in character during the filming of 12 Years a Slave.[11][12] This led to a number of awkward interactions with the predominantly black cast and the film's director, who is also black. According to lead actor Chiwetel Ejiofor, Dano took to calling the black actors "minstrel niggers" and would feign a stereotypical slave accent when conversing with director Steve McQueen, calling him "massa" and "boss nigger".[11][13]
Classic
>>
File: 1453066705799.jpg (219KB, 1538x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1453066705799.jpg
219KB, 1538x1040px
classic thread
>>
>>85144015
classic paul dano
>>
>>85143601
Met Danny Devito in 2012.

Barely recognised him with the beard and the grey hair. Cool guy, he signed my phone case and gave my family a great recommendation for a restaurant. He seems pretty down to earth
>>
File: CLASSIC.jpg (24KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
CLASSIC.jpg
24KB, 620x374px
>>85143601
>>85143601
classic story, classic thread, classic all across the board
>>
>>85144186
>Barely recognised a 4 ft dwarf
>>
File: getman.png (2MB, 2225x1086px) Image search: [Google]
getman.png
2MB, 2225x1086px
>>85144444
>quintuple 4s with the number 4 mentioned in the post
>>
File: 1421407924725.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1421407924725.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>85144444
>>
>>85144422
classic image
>>
File: 1409999410666s.jpg (11KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1409999410666s.jpg
11KB, 250x209px
I fucked Ke$ha almost a decade ago in Nashville at some mansion party. No one will believe me but I did. I also came in her ass and she didn't even shit it out afterwards.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.