[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New CinemaSins just dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: what did he mean by this?.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this?.png
1MB, 1280x800px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoaS3-3ks2g
>>
>>85142477
>villain is a cis white male

*ding*
>>
File: Jeremy sucking the movie's dick.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy sucking the movie's dick.png
1MB, 1280x800px
The SJWness is getting worse
>>
>>85142477
the voice and delivery are hard to listen to. i cant watch.
>>
>>85143166
Agree. The "jokes" are already bad and over written but he completely wrecks them with his whiny delivery. Why is this shit so popular?
>>
>>85143997
I know, it's beyond me how this channel is as massive as it is.

Their "running-jokes" (which I remember as shit like "scene has no lap-dance") were always unfunny as fuck and overused, the guy narrating is unfunny and dull as shit and their criticisms are sometimes just easily resolved with common sense.I know it's meant to be nit-picky as fuck, but sometimes they just take the piss.

Can anybody on this board who watches them please tell me what the appeal is?
>>
>>85143997
It appeals to the ADHD-riddled millennial mind. Condense an entire 90-120 minutes of a movie down into 10 minutes. It's basically like watching the movie in fast forward with some epic witty jokes being made at because "everything's gay" and fuck things lol
The world is dying.
>>
>>85144538
you watch it just to kill some minutes and hope to see some of your favorite kinds being nitpicked. just take it with a grain of salt. no-one with more than one brain cell takes these as legit criticism of a movie's quality
>>
>>85142915
>>85143166
>>85142477
If you're still watching after Ghostbusters and his cock-gobbling of "Get Out", you're a cuck.
>>
>>85144680
But it's not funny
>>
>>85142915
I don't get why everyone praised the blonde so much. She just made weird faces and acted like she had ADD
>>
>>85142477

I don't want to watch an even 20 minute comedic recap of that movie its so annoying
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.