[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are fans of 'cult' cinema so insufferable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: disaster.png (48KB, 831x211px) Image search: [Google]
disaster.png
48KB, 831x211px
why are fans of 'cult' cinema so insufferable?
>>
Only the most insipid people could take such a keen interest in the shitty marginalia of cinema.
>>
>>85141171
I seriously wanna buy a shirt. Hope to see them around.

I FUCKING HATE when people on here call this movie reddit. And since Franco stars in it they will keep saying that (despite Franco being a great guy and has proven to be a good actor with range by starring in Spiderman, 127 Hours, that tv show where he is teleported back to stop assassination of JFK).
>>
>>85141171
because they think themselves to be so indie and estranged because they watch "obscure" shit and act like they are some sort of indie god for doing so, also the room is literally the most reddit tier "so bad it's good" movie there is.
>>
>>85141171
says the person posting on /tv/
>>
Do they not understand that this movie is happening because everyone already knows about The Room?
>>
>>85141336

where do you think you are?
>>
>>85141171
people who like "so bad it's good" films are lower than those fish that live inside the anus of a sea sponge
>>
>>85141171

literally /tv/s mentality, "oh is the MCU getting great reviews and has a big fan base? I hate it! oh do the fans hate the transformers movies and they always get bad reviews? I a-actually love them"
>>
the room has been pretty mainstream for years. he's just part of the 2nd or 3rd wave of bandwagon assholes rather than the 4th or 5th. popular celebrities were loudly gushing about it literally like 8 years ago.

i wouldn't consider people who find out about movies from reddit "so bad they're good" threads almost a decade after they're remotely obscure to be fans of cult cinema.
>>
>>85141171
I'm sort of like this. Not for shit like the Room but other shit. I'm trying to change this facet of myself but I might as well just swallow the barrel of a gun lmao
>>
>>85141487
The Room is incredible in that way. I was stunned watching it for the first time, just because of how awful it is. I'm not a cult fag tho, they're fucking disgusting
>>
But the room is already common so bad it's good top 10 YouTube bullshit anyways. I used to know some annoying asshole who hadn't even seen the movie and was quoting the "oh hi, Mark" line.
>>
I haven't seen the room yet and I don't plan to
saw part of plan 9 and I was bored out of my mind
it's like listening to Enya "ironically"
>>
Any "fans" of film who watch bad bmovie schlock for "enjoyment" deserve to get hung. Also sci-fi, horror, and action were the capeshit of the 80s
>>
>>85141171
Go easy on them, they need to feel special about something.
>>
>>85141171
You mean more people will know about a guy who was featured in a bunch of PewDiePie videos? Oh no. PewDiePie is underground, we can't let normies know
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.