[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: kill.jpg (28KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
28KB, 720x304px
I'm going to kill myself tomorrow
>>
>>85136912
but then he immediately slits his wrists. did he say that at 11:59 p.m.?
>>
>>85136945
Sometimes tomorrow comes today anon
>>
>>85136912
Daily reminder Luke Wilson seems like one of the coolest and most genuine guys on the face of our planet.
>>
File: owen.jpg (17KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
owen.jpg
17KB, 214x317px
>>85137487
Hey
>>
needle in the haaaaaaaay
>>
>>85136912
awesome scene.
>>
File: royla.jpg (221KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
royla.jpg
221KB, 1600x900px
>tfw no sister gf
>>
Le Feu Follet is a film in which a guy meets with his friends and exes to try to find a reason to live. He says "I'm going to kill myself tomorow" because it's what he plans to do if his meetings with old friends don't provide a reason for him to live. Before the story of The Royal Tennenbaums gets going Richie spends years searching for a reason to live without Margot and returns at the start of the movie after deciding that ultimately there isn't one. Then after he hears about Margot's secret life not only does it bring his youthful dreams of a perfect life with her crashing down but it also brings his entire idea of her crashing down. He decides that not only does he have no reason to live but he never truly had one as his reason was based on delusions and lies. I get the feeling that Richie has said "I'm going to kill myself tomorrow" for several days now, and the bathroom scene is where he changed his mind and decided that he should kill himself right then and there.
>>
File: 1497961755846.gif (2MB, 235x150px) Image search: [Google]
1497961755846.gif
2MB, 235x150px
>>85137777
awesome numbers
>>
>>85137846
No fucking shit.
>>
>>85137664
>Le I have everything 99.99% of what every human in mankinds history ever wanted and I'm still a huge bitch about it..
>>
>>85136945
The joke is that when you get to that point of depression it often becomes a mantra that I'll do it tomorrow. When you're at the point where you've decided to do it and now getting cold feet.

He looks into the mirror and says I'm going to kill myself tomorrow before attempting suicide. It's like pottery or whatever.
>>
>>85138263
? not everyone knows about the reference, it gets asked about all the time.
>>
>>85137846
>>85138263
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/2ugdr7/in_the_royal_tenenbaums_why_does_ritchie_say_im/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.